What is AngelLift?
AngelLift is a line of face lifting, derma stripes, and skincare products that are designed to help diminish aging signs. Besides ordinary skincare, this is supposedly a unique brand that offers a set of safe, non-surgical, and age-defying strips that might help resolve skin aging.
AngelLift professional line was ordinarily meant to help treat nerve damage and so only available to medical practitioners. Then, the derma stipe devices that were put on the gums were noted to also have specific skin benefits and so a skincare line was conceived. According to the AngelLift shark tank update, the devices are now available as prescription and over the counter wrinkle solution.
With AngelLift Dermastrips for instance, you can reduce frown lines, smoker wrinkles. And over time your facial skin may tighten up, especially around the mouth and lips.
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Help treat wrinkles around the mouth and lips without injections, chemicals, or surgery.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Wheat Germ Extract, Glyceryl Monostearate, Glycerine, Sunflower Extract, Seaweed
ABOUT THE BRAND: AngelLift Dermastrips are a subdermal technology discovery that offers a non-invasive way to lift out lower facial lines and wrinkles – the natural way.
What are AngelLift Dermastrips?
AgelLift DermaStrips are flexible plastic made strips that are worn on the gums to help improve the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth areas. These strips supposedly help to restore lip fulness as well as clear fine lines.
How Does AngelLift Work?
AngelLift derma strips use specially designed plastic strips that users wear in the lower and upper gums. The AngelLift professional strips are meant to exert pressure on the skin around, which should eventually enhance forehead wrinkles and fine line reduction. In particular, this pressure increases collagen action on the immediate skin, which then replaces the lost pressure that initially was caused by the regress of gums.
For optimal benefits, the user is supposed to wear the strips as mouthpieces daily, at least for 30 minutes, and according to the guidelines provided. The result after wearing AngelLift QVC is, the wrinkle appearance around the mouth area, and the lips would improve.
What are the Ingredients in AngelLift?
As a beauty line in general, AngelLift skincare line has the below as its common ingredients:
- Wheat Germ Extract – This ingredient produces an oily substance that’s rich in vitamins A, C, and vitamin E, which according to the journal Pharmacognosy Research have antioxidant properties that support healthy skin.
- Glyceryl Monostearate – A review article in the Journal Clujul Medical points out that this ingredient may keep the skin smoother, as well as adds a healthy protective layer on the skin.
- Glycerine – This is among the most researched ingredients in the world of skin moisturizers. One study in the journal Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology suggests that glycerin may help the skin remain hydrated for a longer period.
- Sunflower Extract – Oil from sunflower is shown to have high levels of linoleic and oleic acids, which can improve the skin’s water retention capacity. In addition, this property supposedly adds protection to the skin’s barrier according to the journal Pediatric Dermatology.
- Seaweed – In skincare, this ingredient is supposedly useful because of its antioxidant properties. The Marine Drugs Journal suggests that it may help reduce aging, as well as reduce the impact of external stressors on skin.
AngelLift takes a pretty different approach in dealing with skin wrinkles. As such, it has attracted a number of users, who claim the derma strips worked for them well and even shared their AngelLift before and after pics.
On the other hand, there are many reviews for AngelLift from users who complained that they never noticed any change. That is, even after using the product as directed and thus calls the whole thing about derma strips a scam and not effective.
How to Use AngelLift Dermstrips?
These two stages of using AngelLift Derma Strips:
- In the first month, insert one strip daily; first beneath one of the lips, and wait for around 25-30 minutes.
- After you start noticing a change, that your wrinkles are clearing up, switch into using the AngelLift dental derms trips at least strip once per week.
Do Angellift Dermastrips Really Work? – Angel Lift Before and After 1 Year Results!
What AngelLift is Best for Nasolabial Folds?
According to the producer, the original AngelLift Dermastrips is the best for nasolabial folds. It is soft in texture, less expensive, and offers a notable amount of pressure on the sensitive skin. And that over time, the smile lines, smoker lines, and wrinkles under the eyes would reduce if you use them well.
|Ole Henriksen||$65.00||AHAs, Vitamin C, Olive Seed Oil, Blackcurrant, Bakuchiol|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Truffoire||$400.00||Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
How Much Does AngelLift Cost?
The company groups angel lift price in two blocks;
- The starter kit retails for $79.00
- The essential goes for $119.00
Are there AngelLift Complaints?
There are no direct complaints against this brand or product so far. However, the producer advises that the derma strip devices should be used carefully to avoid the risk of choking, and should not be used by children.
Do AngelLift Products Work?
According to some AngelLift Dermastrips reviews, some users claim that this product worked for them and that the results were satisfactory. However, despite the company’s effort to share Angel lift before and after pictures, a section of users calls it a scam that it doesn’t really work.
The working formula that AngelLift Dermastrips claim to use sounds biologically logical, in that the technique may increase the production of collagen around the pressured skin. With more collagen in the skin, the producer mentions that this reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
In particular, if this product works for you as some users have claimed, it may be a reasonable substitute to those invasive skin firming solutions, like skin tightening injections.
However, several users have given some not so convincing AngelLift reviews youtube, that they ordered the product and never received it. Others received the kits, used the derma strips, but never saw any notable change on their wrinkled skin.
Ideally, it is better to go with a product that has more positive reviews, than hoping this can work in case you are not convinced enough. The good part is that there are plenty of alternative anti-wrinkle products like Robin McGraw Revelation, Genucel, StriVectin, and Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex, for instance, you can research on Angel Lift vs vermilion or other similar products to see what they have to offer.