- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry?
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry is a blend of rosehip oil and other ingredients that work to keep the skin hydrated and nourished overnight. It is a hypoallergenic cream that enhances the appearance of normal and dry skin.
This luxurious cream is designed to work harmoniously with your skin as you sleep giving the skin a rejuvenated and healthy look. No7 beautiful skin night cream for dry / very dry 50ml is a cream that not only provides optimum hydration but also keeps the skin soft and smooth.
No7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN NIGHT CREAM DRY/VERY DRY
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It is a intense hydration cream that instantly nourishes, energises your skin to give you smooth flawless skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin C.
ABOUT THE BRAND: No7 has been creating beauty history since 1935. No.7 offers inovative skincare and makeup products for women.
Is No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Any Good?
This facial cream may be good as it is from No7, a brand that claims to formulate its products using high-quality antiaging ingredients at an affordable price. That said, we should still investigate the individual ingredients in the formula as well as customer feedback.
What are the Ingredients in No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry?
No 7 beautiful skin night cream ingredients include;
- Rosehip Oil – rose hips are wild plants that have been used traditionally as medicinal compounds to treat various diseases. According to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, rose hip’s potential lies in its antioxidant effects. The phytochemical composition of this ingredient includes ascorbic acid, phenolic compounds, and fatty acids.
- Shea Butter – this is a high-value Shea nut fat seed used as edible oil, antimicrobial, and body moisturizer. The African Journal of Biochemistry Research claims that the multi-functional properties of the Shea butter depend on the peroxide value, moisture content, and free fatty acid level.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – cocoa-derived phytochemicals are effective for skin protection. Cocoa is a rich source of the polyphenolic compound with a high amount of flavonoids. According to the Nutrients journal, flavonols influence blood flow, photoprotection, and skin health maintenance.
- Vitamin E – vitamin E has been used in clinical and experimental dermatology for over 50 years. The journal of Dermatologic Surgery provides that vitamin E’s mechanisms of action include; photo-protection, anti-carcinogenic, skin-barrier stabilizing, and dermatitis prevention.
- Vitamin C – this is the most abundant antioxidant in the human skin. Topical vitamin C has a wide range of clinical applications including anti-aging, photoprotective, and anti-pigmentary. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology provides that vitamin C protects skin against photoaging, immunosuppression, and photo-carcinogenesis.
How Does No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Work?
This night cream employs its various ingredients to provide hydration, antiaging, and antioxidative effects. When applied to the skin, this cream moisturizes and soothes dry skin by retaining moisture all night long. Additionally, the night cream contains antiaging ingredients that help the skin to get rid of unpleasant antiaging signs. So with continuous use, the skin becomes smooth, soft, radiant, and free from aging signs.
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Pros & Cons
- May boost skin hydration
- May scavenge free radicals present on the skin
- May reduce antiaging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Claims to keep the skin protected and cared for all night long
- Is a hypoallergenic formula thus can be used by most skin types
- It may trigger breakouts in some individuals
- May people may respond with redness on the skin
- May not absorb well in the skin
- It is scented and so may affect users who are allergic
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Reviews
The reviews for this product are generally positive. On Amazon, this cream has 4.6 stars rating. Users who loved it claim that it is the best moisturizer, on skin, feels great, and gives noticeable differences in a week. Other positive reviewers approved of the cream for its lack of strong scent.
As for negative reviewers, they were not impressed by the poor absorption of the cream and its scent. Some users mentioned that they experienced mild breakouts and skin redness which was a major turn off for them.
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry?
A: Apply the night cream in the evenings as part of your daily skincare routine. Cleanse thoroughly to remove makeup residue and other impurities to provide a clean canvas for cream application.
Q: Is No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Safe?
A: Yes, this cream may be safe as it is labeled hypoallergenic meaning it could be used with those with sensitive skin. However, there were reviewers who experienced adverse effects while using this product. It is, therefore, recommended to consult with your dermatologist if you have sensitive skin.
Q: Where Can I Buy No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry?
A: You can buy this night cream from the official website as well as other authorized retailers like boots no7 beautiful skin night cream for dry/very dry.
Q: What is the Price of No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry?
A: A jar of this product retails for $18.40.
Q: Does No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Have a Return Policy?
A: While the official website does not outline the company’s return policy, users who buy from other retailers will be subjected to the retailer’s return policy.
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Senté Dermal Repair Cream||$158||Green Tea, Heparan Sulfate Analog, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract|
|StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer||$112||Retinol, Resveratrol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Copper Tripeptides|
|Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream||$89||Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Niacinamide, Hydroxystearate, Capric Triglyceride|
|No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream||$14.99||Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin C|
At night, the skin is usually at rest and free from harmful UV rays and pollutants. And since the skin is most receptive at this time, it is clever to optimize on this time by using a product that would hydrate and nourish the skin as you sleep.
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry night cream is a product that promises to offer your skin intense hydration and nourishment all night long. It is hypoallergenic and comes with an affordable price tag, unlike its competitors.
Most users loved this product claiming that it lived up to its promises. The night cream was praised for its moisturizing effects that leave the skin feeling smooth and soft. Users with sensitive skin also commended the cream for its gentleness.
On the contrary, there were negative reviews for this product. Unsatisfied users complained about breakouts that they experienced while using this cream. In this case, it is better to consult with your dermatologist before purchasing this No7 cream, especially if you have sensitive skin.
If this product does not work for you, there are many night creams in the market that you can research on such as SkinMedica Age Defense Retinol Complex, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, and Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème. Only settle the product that ticks all your boxes.