What is Pearlessence?
Pearlessence is a beauty brand that offers luxurious products at affordable prices. It is a range of facial, body, and hair products that appeal to customers who are attracted to high-end collections but shy away from costly price tags.
Some of the products by this brand include; Pearlessence renew with retinol, Pearlessence dark spot corrector, Pearlessence eye serum, Pearlessence dry shampoo, and youth Pearlessence.
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Helps skin to feel softer and looks brighter.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Activated Charcoal, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Denatured Alcohol, Rosewater
PRICE RANGE: $15 to $50
ABOUT THE BRAND: Pearlessence is a brand owned by Jocott Brands, a company that started in 2009.
Who Makes Pearlessence?
Pearlessence is owned by Jocott Brand, a brand that was launched in 2009. The brand sells this range of products through its website and other local department stores.
Are Pearlessence Skin Care Products Any Good?
Pearlessence has a lot of hype on social media. And when a brand gains this kind of traction then there must be a good reason behind it. While all shoppers are attracted to the elegant packaging of Pearlessence products, most of them swear that the brand delivers what it promises.
Which Products are Best Selling in Pearlessence Skin Care Line?
Although the Pearlessence brand offers an array of products, some are favorites. These are;
- Coconut Water Hydrating Facial Mist – this Pearlessence face mist is claimed to be an all-natural face mist that is infused with coconut water, essential minerals, and vitamins to boost facial radiance.
- Aloe + Charcoal Detoxifying Mask – this iconic Pearlessence face mask is claimed to have an ionic charge that attaches to toxins and impurities which are then washed off when rinsed.
- Rosehip + Vitamin C Facial Oil – this Pearlessence vitamin c oil is purported to have tremendous hydrating and glow up benefits. It is allergen-free and contains no gluten, coconut, nickel, and propylene glycol among other allergens.
- 24K Gold Peptide Illuminating Facial Serum – this Pearlessence serum claims to leave the skin looking plump, smooth, and radiant.
- Pearlessence Rose Water – this product claims to be formulated with thirst-quenching rose water infused with fragrance and other botanical extracts.
What Ingredients are in Pearlessence Skin Care Products?
Since there are several Pearlessence products, we will only mention some of the ingredients present in the bestselling products. These are;
- Activated Charcoal – according to the International Journal of Phytopharmacy Research, the most important property of activated charcoal is its adsorbent potential. Thanks to this ability, activated charcoal adsorbs dust particles and opens clogged pores. It also helps retain moisture and nutrients in the skin.
- Rosehip Oil – this oil is important in improving signs of skin aging. The Clinical Interventions in Aging journal claims that rosehip oil improves the appearance of crow’s feet, moisture retention, and skin elasticity. It was also found to enhance cell longevity which in turn obstructs skin aging.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – the aloe vera plant is widely used in cosmetology due to its many benefits. Its active components are vitamins, enzymes, sugars, minerals, fatty acids, and hormones. According to the Indian Journal of Dermatology, aloe vera has healing, UV protection, laxative, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties.
- Denatured Alcohol – this is a group of alcohol that have low molecular weights and are used in cosmetics. The International Journal of Toxicology names this type of alcohol as alcohol denat. Although it is used to keep skincare products lightweight, it is known to strip the skin of moisture.
- Rosewater – this ingredient is claimed to have high polyphenolic content. According to the Journal of Inflammation, rose water exhibits antioxidant and anti-aging activity. It does this by inhibiting the production of enzymes collagenase and elastase.
|Ole Henriksen||$65.00||AHAs, Vitamin C, Olive Seed Oil, Blackcurrant, Bakuchiol|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|City Beauty||$30 to $50||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex||$39.95||Hyaluronic Acid, Saw Palmetto, Hydrolyzed Collagen, MSM, Vitamins|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
There are lots of Pearlessence reviews online. The Aloe + Charcoal detoxifying mask, for instance, has many positive reviews. Customers claimed that it left their skin feeling softer and looking brighter. A negative reviewer, on the other hand, claimed the product caused a burning sensation to her face. She discontinued its use.
The Pearlessence purple shampoo is another product with great reviews. Those who loved this shampoo mentioned that it was a superb pre-treatment for bleached hair. The shampoo leaves highlights looking brighter and healthier. While the Pearlessence purple shampoo reviews are generally positive, the customers complained about the product’s poor packaging. Most of the reviewers claimed the shampoo arrived leaked and messy.
People Also Ask
Q: How Should I Use Pearlessence?
A: With most of the facial products like the Pearlessence radiant perfecting serum, Pearlessence brightening facial serum, and Pearlessence overnight serum, you are first required to cleanse the skin before application. Other detailed instructions are given on the product label.
Q: How Does Pearlessence Eye Serum Firming Work?
A: This Pearlessence eye serum contains caffeine and peptide which may soothe the under-eye area and improve the appearance of dark circles.
Q: Where Can I Buy Pearlessence Products?
A: Pearlessence products can be bought from Jocott Brand’s website, department stores, as well as other online retail stores.
Q: Is Pearlessence Vegan?
A: Since the Pearlessence Brand does not have its website, this information was not easy to find. Therefore, we cannot tell for sure whether Pearlessence products are vegan or not.
Q: Is Pearlessence Hand Sanitizer Safe?
A: Yes, this Pearlessence hand sanitizer with aloe may be safe as it provides clear instructions for its use. The brand recommends users to;
- Keep it far from flames and fire
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use the Pearlessence hand sanitizer externally only
- Apply it over hands until dry
Q: Is Pearlessence Cruelty-Free?
A: As we have mentioned earlier, this product has no website to confirm such information. On searching for this information, we discovered that Pearlessence does not appear on this cruelty-free brands list thus it may not be cruelty-free.
Pearlessence is a brand that allows users to own luxurious beauty products on a budget. Whether it is a Pearlessence dry shampoo or a Pearlessence serum, you can get it for just a few dollars. Apart from that, there are many positive reviews on these products which means they are at par with consumer expectations.
Despite the positive vibes for this brand, it is quite unsatisfying that Pearlessence does not have a website. It is also concerning that one cannot get a full ingredient list from most sites that sell it. This should worry you especially if you have sensitive skin (1).
That said, make sure you check out individual reviews for these products. For example, you can read the Pearlessence jade facial roller reviews before purchasing it. If these products suit your style and pockets then go for it, but if not, check out for better alternatives in the market such as Advanced Dermatology, The Ordinary, Murad Skin Care, and Perricone MD.