What is Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream?
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream is an advanced eye cream that promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, facial redness, and hooding around the eye area as well as the
This all-in-one age-defying treatment also claims to provide intense hydration to the skin which keeps it moisturized and plumped throughout the day.
According to its manufacturers, Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream formula works in as early as 4 weeks and has been clinically proven. The formula is a combination of peptides, advanced extracts, and potent antioxidants which makes it suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive skin.
REVISION SKINCARE D.E.J EYE CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It is an anti-aging formula that moisturizes to smooth crow’s feet and vitamin C in it helps boost collagen.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Peptides, Goji fruit extract, Cucumber fruit water, Sunflower seed oil unsaponifiable
ABOUT THE BRAND: Revision Skincare was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved.
Who Sells Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream?
Revision Skincare sells this eye cream directly from its website. Other authorized retailers include; D.E.J eye cream Walmart and Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Sephora. You can also get D.E.J eye cream UK in beauty stores and boutiques.
What are the Ingredients in Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream?
The ingredients in D.E.J eye cream UK include;
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide – this is a powerful probiotic derived from natural sugars. According to Cosmetics and Toiletries, the alpha-glucan oligosaccharide is a food supplement for the skin’s natural micro-flora. These are micro-organisms that help prevent skin conditions.
- Peptides – there are various peptides in this product including palmitoyl peptides and copper complexes. Peptides are chemical compounds composed of short chains of amino acids. The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology claims that peptides trigger collagen production which ensures skin remains firmer, thicker, and elastic.
- Sunflower seed oil unsaponifiable – natural oils such as sunflower seed oil are widely used especially in neonatal skin care. According to Pediatric Dermatology, topical application of sunflower oil preserved the stratum corneum. It improved hydration and did not cause erythema.
- Goji fruit extract – goji berries are usually found in Asia especially in China. The Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity journal provides that goji fruits are high antioxidant potential fruits that alleviate oxidative stress. Health benefits of this ingredient include; anti-aging, anti-radiation, anti-oxidation, and immunity boost.
- Cucumber fruit water – the cucumber is a versatile fruit that is known to have both internal and external benefits. The Journal of Aging Research and Lifestyle found out that cucumber fruit water can be used topically to address common skin conditions such as aging, skin discoloration, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
How Does Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Work?
This eye cream has been inspired by the functioning of the dermal-epidermal junction which is an area where these two skin layers meet. The junction between the layers is known to maintain the skin’s structure. As we age, this junction is flattened making the skin slackened as well. Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream UK utilizes Pathway Technology together with prebiotic innovation to rejuvenate the entire eye area. This eye cream targets the skin’s microbiome (the skin’s protective micro-organisms) with this technology.
Can You Use Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream as a Face Cream?
Eye creams are usually formulated with less concentration of ingredients than facial creams to serve the delicate area of the skin. In that regard, eye creams can comfortably be used on the face as suggested by some dermatologists. However, eye creams are quite expensive thus used sparingly. It will, therefore, be uneconomical to use this D.E.J eye cream on the entire face daily. There are facial cream options by this brand like the revision skincare D E J face cream which you can use instead.
How Should You Use Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream?
To use this eye cream, gently pump a pearl-sized amount onto your finger. Apply on to the under-eye area and along the orbital bone twice daily. Use a patting or dabbing motion to apply and avoid direct eye contact.
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Alternatives
|SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair||$102.00||Peptides, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Boron Nitride|
|Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream||$65||Palmitoyl Peptides, Sunflower Seed Oil, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacin (NIA-114)|
|EltaMD Renew Eye Gel||$56||Glycosaminoglycans, Niacinamide, Sodium hyaluronate, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract and Acetyl hexapeptide-3|
|Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum||$60||Copper Peptides, Edelweiss Stem Cells, Niacinamide|
|RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream||18.74||Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Panthenol|
Does Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Offer Free Samples?
Yes, you can get Revision Skincare D E J Eye Cream samples at $24.48 for a sample pack of 12.
How Much Does Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Cost?
This eye cream is retailed at $97.00 on the company’s website.
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Reviews
With an eye cream that caters to eyelids also, this product has achieved lots of positive reviews. On the official website, this eye cream gained 4.8 stars while on Lovely Skin it got 4.6 stars which is a pretty good rating. Positive reviewers loved D.E.J eye cream because it lifted their eyelids, worked well for sensitive skin, and it lessened the appearance of frown lines.
Apart from likes, negative Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream reviews were also written by some users. Those who disliked this eye cream claimed that it made eyelids creepier while others complained of allergic reactions. One customer was disappointed with the customer service of Revision Skincare as it did not respond to her queries about a non-functioning pump.
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream is a solution for all eye issues ranging from fine lines to dark circles. It claims to be free from oils, alcohol, parabens, fragrances, and artificial dyes. Unlike other eye products, this eye cream also addresses eyelid issues in addition to the under-eye area. By targeting microbiomes, this eye cream can solve many skin conditions.
Going by the revision DEJ eye cream review, this product may live up to its claims. Users appreciated the cream’s effectiveness in reducing the appearance of aging signs. It was also praised for its mildness on sensitive skin.
Users who disliked this product claimed the product caused allergic reactions and made the eye area appear more wrinkled than it was. Such customers claimed they would rather go for a cheaper Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream dupe instead. An alternative by the same brand is the Revision Teamine eye cream.
If you decide to get Revision Skincare D E J Eye Cream Sephora, be sure to use it consistently for better results. However, if you have sensitive skin, consult with your physician before enlisting this into your skincare regimen. Pregnant women should also confirm with their gynecologists just to ensure they are using safe products.