What is Truffoire?
Truffoire is a beauty support company that specifically focuses on skincare. It offers its products in two categories but all of them pivot on truffles, which is the company’s signature ingredient.
The first batch falls in the Black Collection, which features an extract of black truffle also known as tuber melanosporum. Second is the White Collection, a line whose key ingredient is the white truffle extract, also known as tuber aestivum.
In precise, Truffoire skin care as a brand believes that its key ingredient, truffles helps renew the skin’s natural age-fighting capability through cell renewal.
It offers Truffoire eye cream, Truffoire facial peel, and Truffoire day moisturizer among others, all which help to nourish the skin. To improve the skin’s natural response the Truffoire instant repair syringe supposedly improves the skin’s self-repair function
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without invasive or painful procedures.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
PRICE RANGE: $100 to $2000+
ABOUT THE BRAND: Truffoire, a brand that uses black and white truffles in each and every skin care product that it offers.
Is Truffoire Any Good?
This beauty brand has a variety of skin care products including night cream, skin moisturizers, and others that users can choose from. The good part is, the products work to support each other.
For instance, the Truffoire cream works to strengthen the effectiveness of the Truffoire moisturizer. The other notion is the sense that one cream may help the other absorb faster for enhanced results.
Who Owns Truffoire?
There is no enough details on who exactly is the brain behind Truffoire. The company was spotted as located in Honolulu Ohau, at the 2005 Kalia Road, Hilton Village, according to a post on the Better Business Bureau.
What Does Truffoire Sell?
This beauty brand makes and sells a wide variety of products including, Truffoire under eye bags serums, Truffoire truffle skin corrector creams, Truffoire bleaching creams, Truffoire neck and face cream, scrubs, and skin cleansers. They categorize their products based on the key ingredients.
- Black Collection – This line features products such as the Truffle Vitamin C Cleanser and the Truffoire truffle instant repair syringe, which offer skin cleansing and wrinkle repair properties respectively.
- White Collection – This line includes the White Truffle Set, which contains the Milk Cleaner and a skin Toner and features two other items’, the White Truffle Eye Serum, and White Truffle Eye Cream.
- Volcanic Collection – In this selection, there is the peptide-rich Truffoire volcanic activating serum, and the lightweight skin Perfecting Cream.
What Are the Ingredients in Truffoire?
This brand has truffles as its so-called signature ingredient. Besides that, it features other constituents as key ingredients in its product collections. The key Truffoire ingredients include;
- Truffles – Among other special benefits, the black truffle extract supposedly offers special age-defying properties such as skin renewal. And among many separate benefits, the white truffle extract increases protection against environmental damage and offers skin repair advantages. Claims that a citation in an article in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, featured in ResearchGate seems to support.
- Vitamin C and E – In a study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, these two vitamins are listed as skin brightening and anti-aging components. In the report, the results of the formula that was made from these and other ingredients such as raspberry leaf extract were that there was a notable improvement in skin elasticity, wrinkle appearance, and skin tightness.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient has become so common in facial creams. An article in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology shares a review that indicates HA molecules can improve the appearance of facial skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract – A review in the Indian Journal of Dermatology supports the claims that aloe vera provide salicylic acid, which is a key constituent in fighting acne, as well as keeps the skin smoother.
How Does Truffoire Work?
Truffoire Dr. Oz’s line of products focuses on helping to optimize the skin’s self-repair function, as well as strengthen its age-fighting capabilities.
That is, with the two extract components from black truffle and while truffle, the company highlights that these ingredients seep into the skin to help improve its self-renewing capabilities. Therefore, this means Truffoire gourmet skin care may slow aging.
Besides, truffles are rich in skin health-enhancing proteins and essential fatty acids, which supposedly offer special antibacterial properties on the skin.
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Truffoire Repair Syringe?
A: Using Truffoire black truffle instant repair syringe is direct as explained on the product’s label. Simply target the wrinkle problem areas and with your ring finger apply and gently tap on the cream until it seeps well into the skin.
Q: How to Use Truffoire?
A: For the anti-wrinkle cream such as Truffoire neck and face creams, use the tip of your finger to apply a pea-size amount of the serum on your face or neck and massage until it absorbs.
Q: Is Truffoire Cruelty Free?
A: The company hasn’t shared whether or not they test on animals and there is no enough information to conclude whether Truffoire products are cruelty-free.
Q: Is Truffoire Worth the Money?
A: While this product line is expensive compared to its alternatives, the company behind this line claims that they use prime ingredients and that their products are worth the money.
How Much are Truffoire Products
The price in some Truffoire products are as follows;
- Truffoire Black Truffle Instant Repair Syringe retails for $1,250
- Black Truffle Vitamin C Cleanser – $400
- The Black Truffle Facial & Eye Illuminating Mask – $3,000
- Diamond Truffle Lifting Essence – $1,800
Where To Buy Truffoire Products?
Truffoire skin care products are sold on the manufacturer’s website. Willing buyers may also find some products on retailer sites, as well as vendors who sell at discounted prices. The producer also points out that some popular boutiques in the US stock their products.
|LifeCell||$30 to $150+||Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|City Beauty||$30 to $50||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex||$39.95||Hyaluronic Acid, Saw Palmetto, Hydrolyzed Collagen, MSM, Vitamins|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
Truffoire Skin Care Reviews
Despite having a notable number of products in the market, there are very few Truffoire reviews from the manufacturer site as well as on other retailer platforms. It is not exactly clear why that even with the huge prices that users pay for this product line, most users haven’t shared their experience online.
The observation is that 50% of users were happy with the Truffle Repair Syringe, while the other lot were unhappy. The Truffoire facial peeling reviews also reflect a mixed reaction from users of this cream.
One detail that sets Truffoire skin care line apart is the high price of its products. The company argues that they offer gold standard skincare creams, eye creams, eye serums, and anti-wrinkle creams. For that, the notion is that their formulas offer effective anti-aging solutions. Truffoire day and night cream in particular offer a special layer that shields against bacteria that may speed up aging.
Also, there are a handful of positive reviews on products such as White Truffle Eye Cream and The Black Truffle Instant Repair Syringe, that suggest this product line has been in the market for some time.
On the other hand, however, it may not be easy to overlook the few but strong negative reviews behind products such as Truffoire neck and face cream, Truffoire vitamin c cleanser, and Truffoire truffle orchid silk mask.
But still, looking at the Truffoire before and after pictures it is easy to conclude that this brand in general sounds promising. So, if you still want to try this line, you can start with the free trial version.