- Is It Good?
- Best Collection
- How Does It Work
- Customer Reviews
- Final Thought
- Where to Buy?
What Is Valotin?
Valotin is a haircare brand with products that target to keep your hair strong healthy and beautiful. The brand stands on the notion that effective hair care begins from the inside out.
In principle, this line of products works by promising to meet the nutritional deficiency that results in weak hair, to promote the growth and maintenance of healthy hair. The line sells products such as Daily Care ($49.52), Deep Conditioner ($67.88), and Nourished Inside and Out ($73.48) among several others.
VALOTIN HAIR GROWTH SUPPORT
BEST FOR: All hair types.
USES: Valotin’s range was designed for holistic hair nourishment, inside, outside, roots and tips.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Glycerin, Arginine, Biotin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene), Folate, and more.
PRICE RANGE: $20 – $30
ABOUT THE BRAND: Vita Balance is a leading natural health company servicing the North American market.
Are Valotin Products Any Good?
All the key products in this brand are packed with botanical ingredients and other naturally sourced components that have been tested to improve hair health. In other words, the product line may be a good option for people who want to get serious about elevating their hair care efforts to a new level.
Who is Behind Valotin Products?
The company behind this hair support line is called Vita Balance Inc. It is a U.S based health and wellness company that runs several healths and wellness supplements producing brands. Besides that, they make beauty support products. They claim to use safe practices when developing their formulas. In terms of product accessibility, Valotin ships internationally up to 26 countries.
What are the Key Products in the Valotin Collection?
Some of Valotin’s front line products include:
- Hair Growth Support Supplement – This supplement is supposedly rich in vitamins, botanical extracts, and minerals that speed up healthy hair growth.
- Strengthening shampoo – Packed with Provitamin B5, Biotin, and botanical ingredients, this shampoo is said to make the hair stronger.
- Strengthening Serum – This formula is a blend of vitamins and softening essential oils that with regular use may help maintain strong hair. It also adds moisture and glistens the hair.
- Strengthening Conditioner – Enriched with special vitamins and silk protein, this hair conditioner may leave the hair healthier. feeling thicker and silkier.
- Chamomile Flower Extract – This is a common ingredient in the beauty industry. In this case, a study article in the Journal Cogent Medicine – suggests that a flower extract from this plant speeds up hair growth. For this reason, it is the key ingredient in Valotin’s Strengthening Conditioner and the Strengthening Shampoo.
- B-Vitamin Complex – This is a compound ingredient with several skin support components in it. Among others, the complex features Bitamins B6 and ProVitamin B5 which according to the Menopause Review, may support hair growth. The complex is found in Valotin’s Hair Support Serum, and both the Strengthening Conditioner and Shampoo.
- Aloe Vera – This ingredient may improve hair function. It supports healthy circulation on the scalp and the skin covering the head to facilitate the transport of nutrients for strong hair. Valotin’s strengthening products have this as an important ingredient. A study in the Brazilian Journal of Microbiology supports the use of this ingredient in hair care solutions.
- Fatty Alcohol – The stearyl and cetearyl alcohol have studies that approve their use in hair care. The International Journal of Trichology hints that some alcohol like these may help heal damaged hair cuticles. This ingredient is rich in Valotin’s Strengthening Conditioner.
How Does Valotin Work?
As a brand Valotin products tap their potency from natural ingredients. The formulas are supposedly enhanced by lab-approved botanical extracts like aloe vera and cucumber which collectively offer nutritional nourishment to the hair follicles. This nourishment may help strengthen growth, improve hair life, and enhance hair beauty.
Valotin Reviews – What Customers Say about this Line of Products
Most Valotin customers find this product line helpful. The official website to be precise is full of praises about it, with some users promising never to buy supermarket shampoos again. Notably, one user loves the fact that she can now spend time in the sun without getting the same damages as before with Valotin’s serum on. However, while it is a good way to get that first impression of any product from the comments left on the main website, you may also want to search online to get feedback from other retailer sites.
Where is Valotin Sold?
The primary source where you can safely buy products is through their official website Valotin.us. Nevertheless, distributors who stock and sell products from this brand’s mother company, Vita Balance may also help you order Valotin products.
Other Products Available from Valotin
Some of Valotin’s front line products include:
- Valotin Hair Growth Support Supplement
This supplement is supposedly rich in vitamins, botanical extracts, and minerals that speed up healthy hair growth. It is an adult-only hair care product.
- This supplement may speed up hair growth
- It is supposedly rich in safe and tested hair support constituents
Ingredients: Biotin, Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamin B1, Zinc, Calcium, Folate, Vitamin C, Potssium Gluconate, Magnesium Oxide
How to Use: Take 2 pills per day, preferably one after your breakfast and the other after supper, at least one hour apart from other medications. Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
Packed with Provitamin B5, Biotin, and botanical ingredients, this shampoo is said to make the hair stronger.
- It may improve hair texture to make it smoother
- Might improve hair health
- Improves hair thickness
Ingredients: Rosemary leaf extract, Green tea leaf extract, Sodium PCA, Gycerin, Chamomilla Recutita, flower extract, Cucumis Sativus fruit extract.
How to Use: Apply after soaking hair in shower, massage gently then rinse the hair well. After this you can then condition, this makes combing easy, then rinse.
This formula is a blend of vitamins and softening essential oils that with regular use may help maintain strong hair. It also adds moisture and glistens the hair.
- The serum helps detangle the hair
- May help hydrate the hair to keep it moist and glistening
Ingredients: Cymbopogon Schoenanthus, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Coconut oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, White oak extract, Chloride, Citric acid, Lemon balm extract
How to Use: Apply sparingly after you have washed the hair with shampoo and conditioner. Leave the serum on till your next wash.
Enriched with special vitamins and silk protein, this hair conditioner may leave the hair healthier. feeling thicker and silkier.
- It claims to leave the hair stronger
- Regular use may make the hair thicker
- Might offer a refreshing feel on scalp
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed silk, Ginseng root extract, Biotin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Decylene glycol, Threonine, Stearyl Alcohol, Valine
How to Use: This conditioner should follow after you have washed the hair with a solon-recommended shampoo, the Valotin Strenghening Shampoo would be better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Valotin Worth it?
A: To a good extent it may be wise to say yes. The products are of good value and this line promises to help nourish your hair with the right healthy nutritional support inside and out.
Q: How to use Valotin
A: All Valotin products have the user instruction provided on the label. To get the most from the product combination you choose, use them as directed.
Q: Is Valotin Cruelty-Free?
A: Yes, Valtoin is cruelty free.
Q: Who Sells Valotin Products?
A: According to the available info, Vita Balance is the company that makes and sells this product line. However, orders are placeable through the stores’ tab at Valotin.us.
What are the Prices for Valotin Products?
- Daily Care – $49.52
- Strengthening Serum – $22.95
- Strengthening Shampoo – $30.95
- Deep Conditioning – $67.88
- Strengthening Conditioner – $30.95
- Nourished Inside and Out – $73.48
- Hair Growth Support supplement – $24.95
Final Word on Valotin Products
In precise, Valotin presents a holistic hair support line. The key products in this line include hair growth support supplements, hair strengthening conditioner, and shampoo among others.
It aims to help nourish and improve all the aspects of hair health, from the roots or hair follicles to the tips. There is the notion that valotin products are among the best and trusted haircare products that serve people with different types of hair. From the brand’s website, the products have received many positive reviews.
The only drawback one can expect from this line is that the full benefits won’t show up instantly. The products are meant to act as supplements, and this may take time from impacting the hair root to seeing notable change. Besides, there could be slight differences in the way different people respond to the products.
Where to Buy Valotin Products?
Visit the Official Website to Purchase their Products.