Lana Pinchasov, PA-C
- Lana Pinchasov, PA-C is a nationally certified dermatology physician assistant licensed in New York.
- She received her bachelors and masters degree in physician assistant studies from Touro College, School of Health Sciences.
Lana specializes in medical and cosmetic dermatology, treating both children of all ages and adults. She enjoys discussing skincare with her patients and strives to find a skincare regimen that is a good fit for each individual patient. She strongly believes that all patients should feel good about their skin.
Lana treats a variety of skin disorders including skin cancers, hair loss, acne, warts, scars, psoriasis, and eczema. She also enjoys cosmetic dermatology where she can use her artistic talents to get patients the results they desire.
Lana is passionate about using her clinical skills to help bring medical help to underdeveloped areas around the world. She just returned from a medical mission to Kenya, Africa where she volunteered her time in a local clinic treating patients with all types of skin disorders in an area with no access to dermatology specialists.
Lana is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, New York Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and acting secretary of the Jewish Association of Physician Assistants.
- Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hair Loss
- Bachelors and masters degree in physician assistant studies from Touro College, School of Health Sciences
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, New York Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Secretary of the Jewish Association of Physician Assistants