Louis N. Vogel, M.D.
- Dr. Vogel is constantly endeavoring to bring to Dermatological Care the best of both traditional and alternative medicine.
- Dr. Vogel is routinely recognized by his colleagues and patients as having the best hands in his field.
Dr. Vogel began preparing for his surgical career at the age of 8 when one of his foremost hobbies was assembling intricate and complex model planes that required extreme precision.
Dr. Vogel had aspirations of practicing medicine from an extremely early age and accordingly decided to begin medical school directly after graduating from high-school by attending Boston University’s prestigious 6 Year Accelerated Medical School (A.B., M.D. Magna Cum Laude, 1977).
Education and Training
Dr. Vogel has been a practicing Dermatologist for almost 30 years during which time he has successfully treated thousands of patients of almost every condition and type, from complicated life threatening illnesses to simple cosmetic procedures, giving the same high level of service to walk-in patients at the Bellevue clinic, royalty, and everyone in between.
- Internship in Internal Medicine, New York University Medical Center (1977 - 1978)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, New York University Medical Center (1978-1980)
- Residency in Dermatology, New York University Medical Center Dr. Vogel is Board Certified in BOTH Internal Medicine (American Board of Internal Medicine, December 1980) AND Dermatology (American Board of Dermatology, December 1982)
- Dr. Vogel has been an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology (Dermatologic Surgery) at New York University Medical Center since 1983.
Press and Awards
Dr. Louis N. Vogel specializes in many different procedures, and is continuously endeavoring to bring dermatological care the best of traditional and alternative medicines.