- Beauty Blogger & Medical Esthetician, 27 years in the beauty industry. Anti-aging, Acneic skin & CBD skincare.
- Went to Esthetics school and worked around salons and for a plastic surgeon.
Marie is a Medical Esthetician, beauty blogger, and freelance writer with 27 years in the beauty industry. She specializes in anti-aging, acneic, and CBD skincare. Her blog, I Am THE Makeup Junkie, is a must-see for reviews of new beauty products as well as topics currently related to the beauty industry. She has been blogging for about 11 years now.
Marie graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Louisville with a degree in Anthropology. She then went to school at the University of Paris XI for one year to study international relations. Afterward, she moved to Buffalo and obtained her Master’s in Anthropology, specializing in human and primate anatomy and Physical Anthropology. While there she was a laboratory manager and teaching assistant.
She then attended the Continental School of Esthetics in Rochester, NY. She worked as an Esthetician and a Medical Esthetician until having children Since then she has been blogging and freelance writing.
- Continental School of Esthetics
- SUNY of Buffalo: Master of Arts in Anthropology
- University of Paris XI
- University of Louisville: Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology Summa Cum Laude