Dr. Nazanin Saedi
- Dr. Nazanin Saedi, MD is a Dermatologist in Philadelphia, PA. She is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
- Dr Saedi is an Assistant Professor at Thomas Jefferson University and is Director of Laser Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology. She has been in practice between 6-10 years.
- Dr. Saedi has more experience with Dermatologic Oncology and Mohs Surgery than other specialists in her area.
Dr. Nazanin Saedi is the Director of Jefferson Laser Surgery and Cosmetic Center. She is a board-certified and fellowship-trained dermatologist specializing in dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
She graduated cum laude from Princeton University and graduated with distinction and AOA honors from the George Washington University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the University of California, where she served as the Chief Resident. Dr. Saedi completed a prestigious fellowship with SkinCare Physicians in cosmetic, laser, and dermatologic surgery.
In addition to her role as Director, she is currently an Associate Professor in Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University. She lectures nationally and internationally on topics regarding laser surgery and cosmetic dermatology. She is an active member of many professional societies and has authored over 75 articles and book chapters.
SpecialtyDermatologists diagnose and treat diseases of the skin and perform cosmetic procedures, including hair removal, laser therapy, cosmetic filler injections, cryosurgery, tattoo removal, and phototherapy.
- Skincare Physicians - Fellowship Hospital
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery (2011) - Residency Hospital
- Mount Aub (2008) - Internship Hospital
- Princeton U (2003) - Undergraduate School
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Sterility and cost of gloves during Mohs micrographic surgery: Sterile or peril?
Utility of Preinjection Aspiration for Hyaluronic Fillers: A Novel In Vivo Human Evaluation
Patient perception of beauty on social media: Professional and bioethical obligations in esthetics