Nicola Katherina Monaghan
- Nicola was born and raised in Ireland.
- Nicola Monaghan, Medical Aesthetician in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She currently practices at Dermatology on Bloor.
- Nicola specializes in skincare and a wide variety of face and body treatments.
Before pursuing a career as a Medical Aesthetician, she received an undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree in History and English from the University of Ireland.
Originally trained as a Beauty therapist performing waxing, makeup artistry, facials and massage, Nicola found her passion with skin and from there decided to train in more advanced skincare procedures eventually leading to becoming a fully certified Medical Aesthetician, working both in her home country of Ireland and currently in Canada.
She now performs a number of treatments on a daily basis ranging from laser resurfacing, body contouring, chemical peels and laser hair removal. Helping patients with acne scars, pigmentation issues, skin laxity, to name but a few.
She has extensive training in the following procedures:
- Fractional laser resurfacing
- Ultherapy and Thermage skin tightening and lifting
- Laser hair Removal
- Chemical Peels
- Cool sculpting – fat reduction & body contouring
- Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for hair loss
Education and Training
- Centennial College Toronto- Certificate in Phlebotomy
- ITEC (Irish Training Educational Centre) Aesthetician & Anatomy & Physiology
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty and Cosmetology) Diploma in Aesthetic therapy Services & Holistic Massage.
- National University of Ireland, Galway, Bachelor of Arts in History and English