Rachel Printy, PA-C
- Rachel Printy, PA-C, is a physician assistant in New York City. She currently practices at High Line Dermatology in Manhattan.
- She specializes in both medical and cosmetic dermatology.
Rachel Printy is a Board Certified Physician Assistant. Rachel attended the University of Florida where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Literature and later a Masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies in 2010. She currently specializes in both aesthetics and medical dermatology at High Line Dermatology.
Rachel previously practiced in dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, where she served as the department’s Chief PA for two years and was part of the PA Council for the hospital. Prior to this she spent several years working in emergency medicine and urgent care.
Rachel is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the New York State Society of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and is completing her Diplomate Fellowship through the latter organization.
Her most recent academic publication is in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology Case Reports entitled, "Dermatologic findings in 2 patients with COVID-19."
When not at work she enjoys reading and writing. She is conversational in Spanish. You can follow her social media presence on Instagram radiantskinby_rae for more derm tips focusing on skin cancer prevention and aging gracefully.
Media Features/Publications"Dermatologic findings in 2 patients with COVID-19" JAAD Case Reports
Education and Training
- BA in Spanish Literature, University of Florida, 2007
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Florida, 2010
- Currently working on her diplomate fellowship through the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants