All products featured on Dermspotlight are independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. See our product selection process here.
- Best Cellulite Creams
- Life’s Butter
- Clarins Body Fit
- Caudalie Vinosculpt Lift
- Sol De Janeiro
- Paula’s Choice Retinol
- Bliss Fabgirl
- DERMAdoctor Shrinking Beauty
- Ahava Body Firming
- Sisley Cellulinov Intensive
- Dr. Brandt Skincare
- StriVectin-TL Tightening
- Orlane Paris Aqua
- InstaNatural Crepe Firming
- Finulite AM & PM
- Revision BodiFirm
- Where To Buy?
- Does It Really Work?
- How Does It Work?
- Does It Burn?
- Is It Safe?
- Final Thought
What is Cellulite Cream?
You may already have noticed some cellulite on your legs or thighs. It’s those areas of dimpled skin that develop and disrupt the smooth surface. Women are far more likely to develop cellulite than men, for some reason that’s unknown. Therefore, many women find cellulite upsetting and are looking for a good way to get rid of it.
Cellulite cream is a good way to eliminate these unpleasant bumps and dimples on your skin. There are a number of luxurious lotions on the market which are rich in organic skin care ingredients that are very effective for removing cellulite and other signs of age, like forehead wrinkles and fine lines.
Cellulite Cream Ingredients
These are some of the ingredients you should look out for when you purchase a cream for cellulite if you want a quality product that will do the job right.
- Retinol – This is Vitamin A, an ingredient which is rich in antioxidants. It repairs damage to the skin and eliminates the signs of age like cellulite and under eye wrinkles. It’s also high in anti-inflammatory agents which lessen swelling and redness on the skin. A study published in Arch. Dermatology found that retinol improves naturally aged skin.
- Vitamin C – This is a potent antioxidant which can fix any harm to the skin barrier. It’s also high in anti-inflammatory benefits which diminish facial redness and swelling. In addition, Vitamin C can protect against sun damage. An article published in Nutrients examined the role of Vitamin C in skin health, and its rich benefits.
- Aloe Vera – This is an evergreen plant from the Arabian Peninsula. It’s deeply moisturizing for the skin, and it has anti-aging properties. It can heal skin conditions like eczema. It contains oil in its leaves with medicinal properties. A review article in BioMed Research International found that aloe vera has potent wound-healing properties.
Which Cellulite Cream is Best?
There are so many cellulite creams on the market today, it’s difficult to know which one is your best bet. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you and picked out the 15 best cellulite creams which you can buy. Here are the details so you can go ahead and choose your favorite!
This rich product is our top pick of the best cellulite cream on the market. It not only has the ability to reduce cellulite, but it has fat-burning properties that can help you lose weight. It will tone your body and leave it smooth of bumps, dimples, and lines. According to the reviewers, this is cellulite cream that works.
- Additional Benefits: Non-greasy, free of sulfates and parabens, not tested on animals
- Ingredients: Lemon Extract, Coconut Extract, Chrondrus Crispus, Nelumba Nucifera
- Price: $39
This is a luxurious contour cream-gel which can begin eliminating cellulite from the first minute you apply it. It contains ingredients which firm the skin and lift it, eliminating bumps and dimples and other signs of age. It also deeply hydrates your skin and leaves it smooth to the touch.
- Additional Benefits: This product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Ingredients: Caffeine, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Mentha, Hazel Seed Oil, Cydonia Oblonga Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Menthol
- Price: $92
This elegant cream for cellulite lifts and firms 4 target key areas of your body to eliminate cellulite: your arms, waist, legs, and bum. It will get rid of lumps and dimples and leave your skin as smooth as silk. It contains ingredients which nourish the skin, leaving it healthy and supple. It also hydrates the skin, moisturising and helping to smooth it.
- Additional Benefits: It’s not greasy, and it has the lovely scent of orange blossom. They use no ingredients of animal origin, so this is suitable for vegetarians.
- Ingredients: Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter
- Price: $45
Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
This luscious cream for cellulite won the Glamour Beauty Readers’ Choice Award Winner for Best Body Lotion 2020. It’s a rich cream that burns fat cells under your skin to remove cellulite. This cellulite cream with caffeine also improves your circulation, giving the skin a rosy glow and enhancing its health. It’s fast absorbing and deeply hydrating, moisturizing your skin.
- Additional Benefits: It has the tasty scent of salted caramel, vanilla, and pistachio. It contains no parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. You can buy this cellulite cream at Walmart, on Amazon, on the official site, and from other retail sites.
- Ingredients: Guarana, Acai Oil, Brazil Nut, Coconut Oil, Guayusa, Capuacu Butter
- Price: $45
Paula’s Choice Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment
This cellulite cream with retinol is a very hydrating formula which enriches and moisturizes the skin. It’s rich in oils and butter which smooth your skin and leave it soft. It contains antioxidants which can fix skin damage and help eliminate the cellulite. This is a reasonably priced product which contains a quality collection of ingredients.
- Additional Benefits: It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
- Ingredients: Evening Primrose Oil, Retinol, Peg-100, Ascorbate, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Panthenol
- Price: $29
Bliss Fabgirl Firm Body Cream
This lovely cellulite cream with caffeine is able to break down fat cells underneath the skin and get rid of cellulite. It also improves circulation, enhancing the skin’s health, and making it radiant looking. This formula makes the skin tighter, tones, and smooths it. The manufacturer recommends that this cream works best along with diet and exercise.
- Additional Benefits: It’s free of parabens and other artificial ingredients, and it’s cruelty-free. It has the scent of citrus.
- Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Soybean Oil, Caffeine, Shitake Mushroom Extract, Vitamin B5, Shea Butter, Super Blend of Botanical Extract
- Price: $14
DERMAdoctor Shrinking Beauty Body Beautiful Lotion
The idea for this cellulite cream came from lobsters. That’s why it has so many hydrating botanical ingredients which enrich and repair the skin. The product contains stimulants caffeine and theobromine, which improve bodily circulation and help burn fat cells. In addition to removing cellulite, this cream could burn fat.
- Additional Benefits: The product is cruelty-free.
- Ingredients: Artichoke Bud Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Levan, Bayberry Fruit, Glaucium Flavum Leaf, Jujuba Seed Extract, Caffeine, Theobromine
- Price: $86
This is a potent 2-step set containing 2 cellulite creams, firming body cream, and a mineral body shaper. This product is incredibly rich in a variety of ingredients which tighten and firm the skin, repair skin damage, hydrate, and smooth. It also helps break down fat cells, which can help you slim down as well as eliminating cellulite.
- Additional Benefits: This product contains minerals from the Dead Sea.
- Ingredients: Grapefruit, Dead Sea Water, Aloe, Peppermint, Avocado Oil, Caffeine, Gingko Biloba, Shea Butter, Sugar Cane, Bilberry Leaf Extract, Vitamin E
- Price: $65
This cellulite cream combines plant-based ingredients and oils into a formula which gets rid of cellulite and shapes your contour the way you want it to be. It makes the skin firm, toned, moisturized, and smooths the surface of your skin. The manufacturer promises full results in only 4 weeks.
- Additional Benefits: It’s also a very useful massage cream.
- Ingredients: Red Algae, Soy, Caffeine, Gingko Biloba, Indian Lotus, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Longan Seed, Cedrol, Alkekengi Calyx
- Price: $290
According to the manufacturer, clinical research demonstrates that this product hydrates and smooths the skin in 2 weeks, and firms, tones, and reduces cellulite within 4 weeks. This cellulite cream with caffeine breaks down fat cells under the skin, getting rid of the cellulite on your thighs, legs, and buttocks.
- Additional Benefits: It has a ball applicator which makes using the product much easier.
- Ingredients: Caffeine, Green Coffee Extract, Disilanol, Enzyme Complex, Geranium Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Vanilla Extract, Jasmine Flower Extract
- Price: $59
The main purpose of this cellulite cream is to remove crepey skin from the body and moisturize deeply. It contains ingredients which make the skin firmer and more elastic, which can smooth signs of age on the body like cellulite and crepey skin. The cream has potent anti-aging benefits because it’s packed with collagen-stimulating peptides.
- Additional Benefits: It boosts skin luminosity and brightens the skin.
- Ingredients: Butter Blend, Turmeric Root Extract, Jojoba Seed Extract, Sunflower Extract, Kiwi Seed Oil, Caffeine, Aloe, Sodium Hyaluronate, Blackberry Seed Oil
- Price: $59
This high-quality cellulite cream and the slimming product is rich in mineral salts, marine algae, essential oils, and caffeine. It breaks down the fat cells under the skin, getting rid of dimples and pockets and leaving the skin smooth. However, it’s also an excellent exfoliant that can eliminate dead skin cells. This product is best used as a body scrub in the shower.
- Additional Benefits: It detoxifies the skin. It can also help you slim down by removing fat.
- Ingredients: Microspheres, Caffeine, Marine Algae, Ginger Essential Oil
- Price: $60
This is a cream that removes both cellulite and crepey skin. It breaks down fat under the skin, getting rid of dimples and other signs of age like wrinkles and lines. In addition, it removes dead skin cells and replenishes them with new ones. This formula balances skin tone and deeply hydrates the skin.
- Additional Benefits: It gives the skin a radiant glow.
- Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Shea Butter, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Caffeine, Olive Fruit Oil
- Price: $40
This is a set of two cellulite products, one for the morning and one for the nighttime. These creams work 24 hours a day to burn fat cells from under the skin, repair skin damage, hydrate, tone, and firm, and enhance circulation. This product can remove cellulite, stretch marks, and other signs of age like wrinkles.
- Additional Benefits: It can eliminate toxins and excess fluids from the skin.
- Ingredients: Beezwax, Coffee Seed Oil, Lemon Peel Extract, Carbomer, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Gotu Kola, Guarana, Butcher’s Broom, Lavender, Rosemary Oil
- Price: $99.90 for the set
This is an incredibly rich formula designed to eliminate cellulite and crepey skin. It’s a very hydrating cream which can firm, lift, and tighten skin to smooth out lines and dimples. In addition, it can help prevent damage from the sun’s rays. This product promotes the overall health of the skin.
- Additional Benefits: You can use it before and after procedures to help with scarring.
- Ingredients: Peptides, Caffeine, Glucosamine, Goldenrod Extract, Ceramides, Citric Acid, Urea, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pea Extract, Bamboo Leaf Extract
- Price: $150
Where Can I Buy Cellulite Cream?
You can purchase cellulite cream quite widely both online and from offline retailers. There are many brands and prices, so have a look at several different products before you decide.
Does Cellulite Cream Really Work?
There are a number of different brands for cream for cellulite on the market, and whether they are effective or not depends on the ingredients included. When you’re choosing a brand, do some of your own personal research and look up the substances included, to see how effective the product is likely to be.
How Does Cellulite Cream Work?
Cellulite cream contains ingredients that break down the fat under the skin. These products also have antioxidants, which kill free radicals and repair damage to the skin barrier. In addition, anti-inflammatory agents lessen swelling and redness on the skin.
Cellulite cream is very hydrating, and this moisture goes under the skin. This gives it volume, which can smooth out cellulite and other signs of age on the skin.
Does Cellulite Cream Burn?
Cellulite cream should not burn. If it does, that indicates that you are having an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Therefore, stop using this product immediately and see a dermatologist if you think it’s necessary.
Is Cellulite Cream Safe During Pregnancy?
No, cellulite is not safe for pregnant women to use. It penetrates deep into the skin, and it contains some ingredients which could be harmful to the baby.
The market is full of luscious cellulite cream which can remove the signs of age from your body. These products contain rich cellulite-busting ingredients like caffeine, aloe vera, and retinol.
Some of these substances break down the fat cells under the skin. Others are high in antioxidants that repair damage to the skin barrier. In addition, hydrating ingredients give the skin volume and smooth out signs of age like cellulite.
There are 15 quality creams that we’ve discussed in this article, therefore you have many options if you’re looking for an anti-cellulite product. Choose the best cellulite cream, and watch the dimples practically melt off your body and make your skin smooth.