Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream
Clarins Extract Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream is an anti-aging product that claims to restore skin elasticity and firmness. At the same time, it reduces wrinkle appearance and fine lines.
The cream also purports to work perfectly on different skin types such as normal skin, dry skin, and oily skin. It is said to have the capacity of rejuvenating and nourishing the three types of skin to give it a youthful look.
CLARINS EXTRA-FIRMING WRINKLE CONTROL REGENERATING NIGHT CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Visibly improve skin’s elasticity and firmness.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Kangaroo Flower Extract, Hydrated Silica of Moonstone Extract, Organic Leaf of Life, Organic Desert Date Extract
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream that provides a complete firming action for regenerating power, to visibly lift and minimize wrinkles.
Is Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Any Good?
The night cream claims to be created using powerful natural ingredients from plants that connect their natural power to provide your skin with the best anti-aging treatments and unparalleled efficiency.
What are the Ingredients in Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream?
- Kangaroo Flower Extract – It is said to boost skin firmness and elasticity. According to Antioxidant, the flower extract plays a big role in UV induced skin damage. According to the journal, skin exposure to UV causes oxidative stress damages the skin structure, such as promoting the inflammatory process. The journal further claims that the molecular effects may also cause skin pigmentation and photoaging.
- Hydrated Silica of Moonstone Extract – It provides your skin with visible firm skin, giving your skin a younger look. According to PubMed.gov claims that some small amounts of silica particles have a beneficial effect on human skin. The journal claims that it slows down the aging process while it helps the skin to maintain its youthful morphology.
- Organic Leaf of Life – It is said to power the skin with natural hydration. Pharmacognosy Review, plant extracts can be used to treat skin conditions. The review claims plant extracts boost the production of collagen responsible for fighting against UN radiation and photodamage. According to the review, some organic extracts are also known to treat stretch marks, wrinkles, and skin pigmentation.
- Organic Desert Date Extract – It claims to deal with an uneven skin tone and dark spots on your skin caused by free radicals. According to Biological Research, organic desert date extract is a strong antioxidant containing excellent radical substances that inhibits radical scavengers.
How Does Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Work?
The night cream is said to work through the skin to regenerate the appearance of the skin. It also infiltrates the skin to give a firmer impression, more elastic, while reducing wrinkle appearance. It is said to contain powerful natural extracts from plants to offer your skin both short and long-term skin benefits.
Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Pros & Cons
- It is said to rejuvenate the skin, leaving it hydrated
- The product claims to make the skin have a radiant look
- The night cream purports to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Might give your skin an even tone
- The product may not give you instant results
- You likely to find the product overpriced
- You may also find the product, not extra firming
- It is only available online
Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream||$125||Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Black Tea Ferment, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein|
|Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream||$93||Kangaroo Flower Extract, Hydrated Silica of Moonstone Extract, Organic Leaf of Life, Organic Desert Date Extract|
|No. 7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Night Cream||$58||Shea Butter, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 & 7, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum|
|Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream||$76||Resveratrol, Ceramides, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic, Glycerin|
Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Reviews
The product had a start rating of 4 out of 5, with 83% of customers saying that they would recommend the product. Some customers said that the product has a great smell and made their skin soft.
Others said that the product made their skin to have a plump and glowing appearance. Some claimed that after applying the cream, they woke up with their skin looking supple and radiant.
However, the product also received a few negative reviews. One customer said that the product did not have the skin firming effect on the skin as she expected, and there were also no instant results. Another one complained that the price of the product was too high.
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream?
A: Apply Clarins extract-firming wrinkle control regenerating night cream by first warming it in the hands. You should then rub the cream on the face and the area around the neck, massaging from the middle towards the sides. Massage the cream until it is absorbed into the skin.
Q: Is Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Safe?
A: Clarins extract-firming wrinkle control regeneration night cream is said to be 100% genuine. It claims to be formulated without traces of parabens to ensure skin safety.
Q: Where Can I Buy Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream?
A: You can access the product from the company’s website. All you need is to place your order via the website, and the company agents will buy for you the product from their official retailer in the United States and then ship it to your country.
Q: Does Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream Have a Return Policy?
A: The company has a return policy for its products as long as the store return policies are satisfying. To return an item, you are supposed to mail it back to the U.S. and pay charges related to the store as well as the shipping fee. There is also a $50 service fee, which applies to the return policy.
Clarins extract-firming nuit wrinkle control regenerating night silky cream contains Kangaroo flower and the key active ingredient that is known to preserve the youthful look of your skin. It purports to make your skin feel smooth, firmer, lifted, and with a lasting radiant look.
Most users think that Clarin’s extra-firming wrinkle control regenerating night cream looks like a good product. The majority of customers recommended the product because of the benefits it had on their skin after they started using it.
Some said of how the cream made their skin soft, radiant, and supple. There were also negative reviews from a few customers. One customer, in particular, said that price of the product was too high, and it took time to give visible results.
Another one said that the product did was not that firming on her skin as she expected. Nonetheless, if you are still interested in using the product, you should check out for reviews and do a bit of research to understand better how the cream works before purchasing it.