- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream?
Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream is an ingredient-rich night cream that claims to lift and tighten facial skin. It works best for skin concerns such as dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles as well as firmness and elasticity.
This cream gives skin a refined, fresh, radiant, and youthful appearance as per the manufacturer’s promises. Lancôme rénergie lift multi-action lifting and firming night moisturizer cream also contains super ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and Shea butter that revitalize skin all night long.
LANCOME RENERGIE LIFT MULTI-ACTION NIGHT CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It helps tightening skin overnight. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Black Tea Ferment, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lancôme is a French luxury perfume and cosmetics house. It is owned by L’Oreal since 1964.
Is Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Any Good?
While this cream is formulated by a popular brand, we cannot just assume it is good and recommend it. Therefore, we will delve into the nitty-gritty of this night cream from the ingredients used in the formula to what reviewers think of the product.
What are the Ingredients in Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream?
This night cream contains multiple ingredients. Some of the active ingredients in lancome renergie lift multi action night cream (2.6 oz.) are;
- Apricot Kernel Oil – kernels with low acid value but rich in vitamin E and fatty acids are usually used. They contain saturated fats, unsaturated fats, linoleic acid, and palmitic acid. According to the Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, apricot oil is effective for all skin types including mature and irritated skin. It has anti-microbial, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and antiaging properties.
- Shea Butter – This is fat extracted from the nut of the Africa Shea tree. It is edible and used as cooking fat in Africa. It is composed of stearic and oleic acids as provided by the American Journal of Life Sciences. It contains fatty acids and bioactive components that provide emollient, sun screening, and moisturizing effects on the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – this is a key molecule involved in skin moisture that has a unique capacity in water retention. According to Dermato-endocrinology, the function of hyaluronic acid in skincare is skin hydration. The journal explains that hydration in the skin depends on HA-bound water in the dermis and the vital area of the epidermis.
- Black Tea Ferment – tea extracts are important components of cosmetics such as creams and moisturizing lotions. The Molecules journal claims that black tea ferment and other tea extracts can be used for all skin types including sensitive skin as they inhibit excessive sebum production.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition claims that soybean protein exhibits anti-fatigue activity, antioxidant properties, and stimulates type I collagen production. Collagen is known to fill the gaps between cells helping to maintain tissue flexibility. Since collagen increase is an important goal for cosmetic products, this ingredient is an effective ingredient.
How Does Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Work?
This night cream works through its ingredients to smooth wrinkles, firm skin, hydrate dry skin, improve collagen production, and keep skin looking radiant. By using it nightly, you may experience reduced fine lines and wrinkles and the skin will become smoother and more radiant. According to Lancome Paris, this night cream should be used at the last step of the skin routine which starts with serum, eye cream, day cream, or night cream.
Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Pros & Cons
- May reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Claims to enhance facial skin firmness
- May keep skin hydrated the whole night
- It is a rich and luxurious moisturizing cream
- It may boost collagen production
- Contains fragrance which is not preferred by all
- Could cause skin breakouts
- It may not be as hydrating as expected on some skin types
- Deep wrinkles and fine lines may not disappear permanently
Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Reviews
The lancôme rénergie lift multi-action lifting and firming night cream reviews are quite positive. On the Lancome Paris website, the night cream scored 4.8 stars based on 499 reviews while on Sephora the cream scored 4.4 stars from 54 reviews. Users who loved this cream claimed it has an amazing texture and works well with sensitive skin. It was also praised for its hydrating capabilities and lightweight nature.
As for negative reviews, users complained that the night cream is not fragrance-free and as a result, those with skin sensitivity experienced hives breakouts. Other users claimed their skin felt drier than before while others were not happy about the hefty price it fetched.
Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Clarins Multi-Active Nuit||$58||Encapsulated Teasel Extract, Organic California Poppy, Hyaluronic Acid, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Formis Leaf Extract|
|No. 7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Night Cream||$58||Shea Butter, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 & 7, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum|
|Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream||$76||Resveratrol, Ceramides, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic, Glycerin|
|Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream||$93||Kangaroo Flower Extract, Hydrated Silica of Moonstone Extract, Organic Leaf of Life, Organic Desert Date Extract|
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream?
A: Going by the instructions provided for this cream, users should cleanse the face and neck thoroughly to remove makeup residue and particles. Apply evenly to the face and neck regions.
Q: Is Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Safe?
A: This cream may be safe considering the ingredients present. SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients in this night cream and considered it to be 91% allergen-free. The product is also rated as teen safe.
Q: Where Can I Buy Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream?
A: Lancome renergie lift multi-action night cream 75g can be bought from Lancome Paris’ official website. It can also be sourced from authorized retailers such as Sephora and Amazon.
Q: How Much Does Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Cost?
A: This night cream retails for $125.00.
Q: Does Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream Have a Return Policy?
A: Lancome Paris official website does not indicate its return policy. Depending on where you buy the cream, you will be subjected to the return policy of the retailer. For instance, if you buy from Sephora, you will have to return item in a new or gently used condition within 60 days of purchase.
Lancome renergie lift multi-action night cream is a solution for fine lines, wrinkles, skin sagging, and moisturizing. Apart from this night cream, there are other options like lancome renergie lift multi action eye cream (.5 oz.) and lancome renergie lift multi action sunscreen broad spectrum spf 15 in this collection.
This night cream has garnered positive reviews online with users appreciating its texture and effectiveness. Most positive reviewers claimed that they would recommend the night cream to their loved ones.
Contrarily, there were negative reviewers who were not impressed by the results. These users claimed the cream caused them to break out and as a result, they had to discontinue it. Others provided that the cream was not worth the expensive price tag as it did not live up to its claims.
Like in all products, we have to agree that what works for one person may not necessarily work for another. Therefore, this night cream may either work for you or not. If you have sensitive skin, it would be better to confirm with your dermatologist first. That way, you would be free from outbreaks. But if your skin is normal and hardly reacts to products, you can try it out. You can also check out the other items in this collection such as the Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Eye Cream. To read more on the eye cream, read some Lancome Renergie lift multi action eye cream reviews online for more insight.