- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is Clarins Multi-Active Nuit?
This cream claims to be the solution for users who battle with daily stresses, lack of sleep, and hectic schedules as it helps the skin rest and refreshes for a fresher and brighter look in the morning.
Clarins multi-active nuit normal to combination skin is effective for fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and uneven texture. It claims to be non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, and parabens free.
CLARINS MULTI-ACTIVE NUIT
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: This formula nourishes and soothes skin, so that the skin appears toned, rested, and refreshed by morning.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Encapsulated Teasel Extract, Organic California Poppy, Hyaluronic Acid, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Formis Leaf Extract
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clarins is a premium French brand launched in 1954. Clarins offers a complete catalog of skincare for the face and body.
Is Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Any Good?
Although the clarins multi active nuit 30 ml manufacturer asserts that this product nourishes, soothes, and refreshes skin, it is imperative to investigate some of its key ingredients. Below we discuss some of these ingredients and what users had to say about their experience using this night cream.
What are the Ingredients in Clarins Multi-Active Nuit?
Some of the clarins multi active nuit ingredients include;
- Encapsulated Teasel Extract – teasel is a species of plant native to North Africa and Eurasia. It is commonly referred to as wild teasel or fuller’s teasel. According to Integrative Medicine, teasel has been traditionally in Chinese medicine for its detoxifying properties. It is usually used topically for small skin wounds and psoriasis.
- Organic California Poppy – this is a native US plant that is traditionally used as a sedative, analgesic, and anxiolytic herb. It contains several alkaloids and is used to treat disorders such as insomnia and persistent headache. The Biochemistry Research International journal claims that the California poppy is used to treat sores and ulcers on the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – this is the most effective water retaining ingredient. According to the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, hyaluronic acid plays a multifaceted role in regulating various biological processes including skin repair, wound healing, tissue regeneration, skin regeneration, and collagen production.
- Kiwi Fruit Extract – this is a good source of vitamin C and E. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient in the body as it works as an antioxidant to help prevent the skin from damaged caused by the sun, pollution, and smoke. The Hind Agricultural Research and Training Institute journal provides that kiwi fruit improves skin youthfulness, vibrancy, and texture.
- Formis Leaf Extract – scientifically known as Diospyros mespiliformis is commonly known as the African ebony. It is a large deciduous tree found mostly in Tropical and Sub-Saharan Africa. According to the International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, formis leaf has inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties.
How Does Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Work?
Clarins multi-active nuit 15ml claims to nourish, soothe, and smooth skin. Through its rich botanical formula, this night cream targets fine lines, wrinkles, dry skin, and uneven texture. It works throughout the night when the skin is most receptive. Nightly use of this product gives users a toned, rested, and refreshed appearance.
In a consumer test carried out by Clarins, women used this night cream for four weeks. 95% reported that they experienced a more toned skin, 94% experienced a fresher complexion, while 91% experienced more luminous skin.
Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Pros & Cons
- It might help diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- It claims to improve skin tone
- May helps restore your skin complexion
- It may improve skin radiance
- May correct uneven texture
- May cause skin breakouts in some users
- May do little for deep wrinkles and coarse line
- It may not permanently remove under-eye circles and puffiness
- May not hydrate skin adequately as it is too light-weight
Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Reviews
The clarins multi-active nuit normal to dry skin reviews are quite impressive. With 4.4 stars rating at the official website and 4.3 stars rating from Sephora, this night cream is loved by many users. Positive reviewers claimed that this cream offered amazing hydration, shrunk pores, and worked well with sensitive skin. Users also loved its fragrance.
Negative reviewers on the other hand claimed that the new formula was not as effective as the previous one. Some users complained about the fragrance while others mentioned that they experienced a breakout.
Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream||$125||Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Black Tea Ferment, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein|
|No. 7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Night Cream||$58||Shea Butter, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 & 7, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum|
|Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream||$76||Resveratrol, Ceramides, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic, Glycerin|
|Clarins Extra-Firming Wrinkle Control Regenerating Night Cream||$93||Kangaroo Flower Extract, Hydrated Silica of Moonstone Extract, Organic Leaf of Life, Organic Desert Date Extract|
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Clarins Multi-Active Nuit?
A: Warm cream in your palms and gently apply it on the cheeks, forehead, neck, and décolleté. Press the cream into the skin without pulling or tugging the skin. Apply with an outward motion, moving from the cheeks to the ears, forehead to the temple, and from the jaws to the décolleté. Apply nightly after applying your normal serum.
Q: Is Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Safe?
A: Clarins as a brand claims to harness the power of botanicals in its formulas. Since the plants are from natural sources, this cream may be safe. However, as seen in customer feedback, some users experienced irritation. And if you are wondering, is clarins multi-active nuit pregnancy safe, it may not be safe unless your doctor gives an okay to use it.
Q: Where Can I Buy Clarins Multi-Active Nuit?
A: You can buy clarins multi-active nuit boots from Clarins’ official website as well as other authorized retailers.
Q: How Much Does Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Cost?
A: The cost of clarins multi-active nuit normal to combination skin 50ml £44 or $58.00.
Q: Does Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Have a Return Policy?
A: Clarins offers a 30-day return window for unsatisfied users to return their unopened products. Only damaged or defective products can be returned opened.
Since the skin is most receptive at night, pampering it with the most effective night cream should be a part of everyone’s skin routine. Clarins Multi-Active Nuit is a product that claims to target fine lines, nourish, hydrate, smooth, and revitalize the skin as you sleep. In addition, this formula contains Clarins’ Anti-Pollution Complex to help fight the effects of pollution and radicals.
Most multi-active nuit users were impressed by the formula following its hydrating capabilities and skin enhancement properties. These users were happy with the results that they recommended others to try it out.
Nonetheless, there were negative reviewers too. This group of users did not appreciate the presence of fragrance in the cream. Others claimed to experience irritation on the skin forcing them to discontinue it.
After reading both positives and negatives, it is up to you to decide whether to purchase or not. If you are looking for an alternative by the same brand, you can check out the clarins multi active nuit creme premieres rides revitalisante.