- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is Senté Dermal Repair Cream?
Senté Dermal Repair Cream is a morning and night serum that deeply moisturizes the skin to help restore it from the damage caused by sensitivity, among other benefits. Its manufacture highlights that this cream delivers deep hydration into the skin layers to provide comfort, reduce the intensity of wrinkles, and minimize fine lines.
This multigradient cream features Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) as among its key ingredients. In a nutshell and according to different sources, HSA can be used as a stand-alone skin care cream. It helps enhance skin texture and tone. With this component and others in place, senté dermal repair cream may notably help calm sensitivity and give the skin its radiant complexion back, according to the producer.
SENTÉ DERMAL REPAIR CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It deeply hydrates the skin, it also act as a repairing cream to reduce visible redness, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Green Tea, Heparan Sulfate Analog, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
ABOUT THE BRAND: Sente Labs’ Dermal Repair Cream delivers deep hydration to comfort the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Is Senté Dermal Repair Cream Any Good?
The selection of ingredients in this cream is supposedly optimized to promote more youthful skin. The notion is, with this cream as a face moisturizer, may improve different concerns on aging skin. In other words, it may be a good pick for someone aiming to improve hydration, wrinkles, but more so if you want an antiaging solution that also calms skin sensitivity.
What are the Ingredients in Senté Dermal Repair Cream?
Some of the key ingredients in this includes:
- Green Tea – This ingredient has been known for skin-protective benefits. It is a rich source of polyphenols that according to the Journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity may offer immunomodulatory and chemopreventive benefits to the skin.
- Heparan Sulfate Analog – Several studies agree that heparan sulfate has anti-aging benefits. In the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, it was shown to help revamp aged-skin homeostasis and reduce skin inflammation to support wound healing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Some products feature topical hyaluronic acid as their most potent ingredients. In the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, this molecule is claimed to help restore facial skin health.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – This ingredient has had a number of studies reviewing its cosmeceutical benefits. One study report in the Journal of Dermatologic Therapy explains that after this extract was added to a supplementary skincare formula, it was found to have beneficial antioxidant benefits.
How Does Senté Dermal Repair Cream Work?
Optimal hydration and calming the skin among others are the two objectives that this cream targets to achieve. As such, it supposedly has a powerful humectant, sodium hyaluronate that not only moistens the skin but also keeps it wet longer. The other ingredients in the formula strengthen its deeply hydrating properties and for this, a more youthful skin radiance may be achieved. The ingredient Heparan Sulfate Analog is said to strengthen the skin’s renewal mechanism, which consequently helps to downplay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Senté Dermal Repair Cream Pros & Cons
- It claims to calm and comfort sensitive skin
- Might downplay the unsightly appearance of deep wrinkles
- Claims to strengthen the skin renewal mechanism
- May help maintain the youthful radiance of the skin
- It is pointed as being more ideal for two skin types oily, sensitive, and normal skin
- The results may vary with age difference among users
- Might not completely cure skin sensitivity
- Can only be ordered online
Senté Dermal Repair Cream Reviews
Compared to other similar products, this cream’s price tag is considered higher, but even with that, some users claim they continue to order more, in that, it works for them well. The detail that also sets this cream apart is the short time it takes to see results, which users seem to note in the reviews given. “With this cream for almost one year now, I have noticed that it calms my rosacea and helps keep me more comfortable.” – Daphne Y.
Senté Dermal Repair Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer||$112||Retinol, Resveratrol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Copper Tripeptides|
|Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream||$89||Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Niacinamide, Hydroxystearate, Capric Triglyceride|
|Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream||$15.94||Olive Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate|
|No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream||$14.99||Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin C|
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Senté Dermal Repair Cream?
A: Apply the cream after cleansing and drying your face. Place a pump or two of the cream on your hand, massage gently, and wait for it to absorb, which after you can move on with your other routine.
Q: Is Senté Dermal Repair Cream Safe?
A: All the ingredients in this cream are pointed as safe with no specific side effects to expect. However, seems like the best candidates for this product are people with sensitive and normal skin.
Q: Where Can I Buy Senté Dermal Repair Cream?
A: The cream is sold online and apart from the official website – SenteLabs, different vendors sell it as retailers.
Q: How Much Does Senté Dermal Repair Cream Cost?
A: The current official price of a 50 ml/1.7 FL OZ of Sente Dermal Repair Cream is $158.00.
Q: Does Senté Dermal Repair Cream Have a Return Policy?
A: Yes. The primary website for this product indicates that they have a 60-day money-back guarantee that they honor for all their products.
This skin product claims to work rapidly and that it strengthens the skin’s repair mechanism, thanks to a patented formulation in it which is supposedly derived from the Heparan Sulfate Analog technology. This particular inclusion is said to support deep skin hydration besides speeding up skin repair.
Some of the key points that the producers of this cream want their prospective users to know include that it is dermatologist tested and that it doesn’t clog pores. The cream is said to be hypoallergic, gluten-free, and paraben-free all of which suggest that it is safe.
Besides, the internal tests that were conducted on this cream, allegedly revealed that the before and after results from the participates showed it offers antioxidant properties.
However, the notion that this cream works better on normal and sensitive skin types could mean that if you are not in these skin groups it may not be of much help. In addition, the results may be skin age depended, meaning the results may be different on older skin.