What is Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream?
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream is a formulation that claims to hydrate, revitalize, and combat aging signs during the night when the skin is most receptive.
It is a daily use product that may leave the skin looking smoother, more radiant, and ten years younger thanks to its super ingredients. Powered by retinol, this cream works to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles which are rather stubborn.
RoC retinol claims to support the removal of old and dull surface skin cells paving the way to fresh new cells that give life to vibrant and healthy-looking skin.
ROC RETINOL CORREXION DEEP WRINKLE ANTI-AGING RETINOL NIGHT CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: This advanced anti-aging cream helps to visibly firm and reduce wrinkles.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Retinol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate
ABOUT THE BRAND: French pharmacist at the Rogé Cavaillès pharmacy, created the first hypoallergenic skincare formulations to prevent signs of aging.
OTHER BRANDS YOU MAY LIKE: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream, and Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer Cream
Is Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Any Good?
Roc retinol correxion deep wrinkle anti-aging retinol night cream nz may be a good product as it is produced by a popular brand. The cream is said to be non-greasy and non-comedogenic making it suitable for most skin types. And other than deep wrinkles, this formula targets fine lines, crow’s feet, dark circles, dry skin, and skin tone.
What are the Ingredients in Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream?
Some of the roc retinol correxion deep wrinkle anti-aging retinol night cream ingredients include;
- Retinol – Is commonly known as vitamin A. It is a 20-carbon molecule that is claimed to induce epidermal thickening. According to the Clinical Interventions in Aging, retinol has been confirmed to reduce transepidermal water loss. It also inhibits UV induction which makes it an effective ingredient in aging and photoaging treatments.
- Dimethicone – This ingredient is classified as an emollient. The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel reviewed the safety of dimethicone cross-polymer ingredients as seen in the International Journal of Toxicology. It was considered safe as an absorbent, bulking agent, skin-conditioning agent, and emollient.
- Glycerin – This is a super ingredient that is used in almost all ingredients. The British Journal of Dermatology claims that glycerol has been used in topical dermatological preparations. Glycerin plays a huge role in skin hydration, cutaneous elasticity, and epidermal barrier repair.
- Stearyl Alcohol – These are long-chain fatty alcohols that help form emulsions from separating into its oil and liquid components. It is produced primarily from natural fats and oils. According to Cosmetics Info, when stearyl alcohol is used in the formulation of skin care products gives the skin a soft smooth appearance.
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate – this ingredient is classified as an emollient and skin conditioning agent. Special Chem lists formulations containing this ingredient which include anti-aging products, sun care products, photoaging treatments, and baby care products.
How Does Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Work?
This anti-aging night cream relies on its retinol and mineral complex combination to achieve its skincare goals. It instantly hydrates the skin leaving it feeling smooth and soft. In 4 weeks, the skin is expected to be more radiant with signs of photoaging diminished. In 8 weeks, the appearance of deep wrinkles may improve and in 12 weeks, the wrinkles are expected to diminish further.
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Pros & Cons
- May reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- It might help diminish photoaging signs
- It may lift and firm the skin
- Claims to contain super ingredients
- Packaged in an opaque tube to prohibit oxygen and light from tampering with the potency of ingredients
- Contains retinol which is a common irritant
- May irritate the eyes if gets in
- Causes tingling and redness before the skin adjusts
- Results are not instant as in other products
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Reviews
The roc retinol correxion deep wrinkle anti-aging retinol night cream uk reviews are quite positive. On Amazon, the cream has 4.4 stars rating based on 7057 global ratings, which is relatively not bad. Users who appreciated the cream’s effectiveness claimed that the cream worked faster than expected and filled the deep wrinkles. Other positive reviewers claimed the skin left their skin with a smooth texture and looking youthful than before. Moreover, one user was delighted that the cream worked well for acne-prone skin.
On the other hand, a few customers were not happy with the results. These reviewers mentioned that the cream caused irritations and showed no noticeable difference. A customer mentioned that she had used the cream for 100 days yet she didn’t experience any positive results.
How to Use Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream?
The indications for using this cream state that users should apply the cream to the face and neck nightly. It works well alone or under regular moisturizer. One may experience mild tingling or redness when applying which is normal. However, if irritation occurs, stop and consult with your dermatologist.
Warning: this product is for external use only. Keep out eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Goop Replenishing Night Cream||$112||Sandalwood Nut Oil, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrate, Linseed Extracts, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice|
|Crepe Erase Overnight Facial Plumping Treatment||$54||Vitamin E, Squalane, Capric/ Capryl, Trufirm Complex|
|Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Facial Cream||$28.99||Dimethicone, Retinoid Complex, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Amino-Peptide|
|La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream||$29.99||Shea Butter, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Squalene|
Is Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Safe?
Considering the fact that the ingredients in this cream have scientific proof, this product may be safe. However, some users may be irritated by the retinol in the cream.
Where Can I Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream?
Roc retinol correxion deep wrinkle anti-aging retinol night cream boots can be bought from the company’s official website as well as other authorized retail stores. It costs $24.99.
Does Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream Have a Return Policy?
Yes, if a customer is not satisfied with the purchase, he/she can return the product within 30 days after the purchase date.
The skin is claimed to be more receptive at night than in the daytime. For this reason, this RoC cream has been designed to be used nightly to combat the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tone, and dry skin.
With the many positive results of this cream, it may surely work. However, if you are allergic to retinol, you may have to consider other anti-aging products such as DRMTLGY, Miami MD Cream, and Lift Factor Plus.
If intending to get the same anti-wrinkling effects around your eye area, this product may not be effective as it irritates the delicate eye area. Instead, you can purchase the Retinol Correxion or Multi Correxion eye products.