- Return Policy
- How Does It Work
- How Do I Use
- Can I Use
- People Also Ask
What Is EarthsCure?
The EarthsCure product line is nourishing anti-aging skin care which aims to firm the skin, remove wrinkles and lines, eliminate brown spots and pigmentation, deeply hydrate, and get rid of dryness. These products are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. They repair and protect the skin and raise its immunity. Here are some of the top items in the line:
- All in One Body Treatment – This is an all over body cream which provides anti-aging benefits like firming, smoothing crepey skin, improving texture and dryness, and removing dark spots.
- Ocean Mineral Illuminating Cleanser – It’s a gentle cleansing cream which removes dead skin cells and dirt from the pores, improves skin tone, soothes, and hydrates.
- 3-Step Anti-Aging Routine – A set including a potent cleanser, an anti-aging nano-peptide moisturizer, and a vegan retinol repairing cream.
- Natural Anti-Aging Cream – This is a powerful EarthsCure retinol cream which repairs damage to the skin barrier and removes wrinkles, lines, dark spots, and blemishes. It also evens out skin tone and improves texture.
- Nano Peptide Moisturizer + Amino Acids – This is a deeply hydrating cream rich in anti-aging peptides which can help firm the skin. The product also evens out skin texture.
- Types: All types including very sensitive skin
- Uses: Anti-aging, improving tone and texture, hydrating, exfoliating
- Active Ingredients: Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Gotu Kola, Vitamins C and E
- Prices: $20-60
- About the Brand: EarthsCure, a skin care brand in Los Angeles, California
What Are the Ingredients in EarthsCure?
Here are some of the primary active EarthsCure ingredients:
- Green Tea – This is tea made from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant. It’s rich in antioxidants called polyphenols which can repair and protect the skin barrier.
In addition, it can improve blood flow, which enhances the health of the skin. An article published in Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity examined the protective mechanisms of green tea polyphenols in the skin.
- Retinol – This is Vitamin A, one of the most potent skin care ingredients. It’s an excellent treatment for acne, and it also has strong anti-aging properties.
This is mostly due to the antioxidants, which repair and protect the skin. An article in Clinical Interventions in Aging looked at their role, safety, and efficacy in the treatment of skin aging.
- Gotu Kola – The plant is Centella Asiatic, and in grows in an Asian wetlands. It can penetrate deep into your skin and boost the amount of collagen, making it firm and elastic. This can help remove wrinkles, lines, and blemishes. In addition, it can improve circulation, enhancing skin health.
A study on white rats in the American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences discovered that Gotu Kola is deeply hydrating to the skin and enhances the production of collagen.
What is the Return Policy for EarthsCure?
The manufacturer is offering a 90-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, contact customer service and they’ll explain how to ship the item back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, but they will deduct the shipping fees.
How Does EarthsCure Work?
EarthsCure products include a lot of peptides, which can cause the production of collagen in the skin. This makes the skin tighter and more elastic and can result in smoother skin with less wrinkles and lines.
The skin care is high in antioxidants, which kill harmful free radicals and lower oxidative stress. As a consequence, this helps to repair damage to the skin barrier and protect it from environmental risks like UV rays and pollution. An article in ISRN Dermatology examined the role of antioxidants in skin photoaging.
In addition, EarthsCure has potent anti-inflammatory properties which can lessen redness and swelling on the skin and treat skin conditions. There are also ingredients like Vitamin C which can lighten skin pigmentation and brown spots.
An article in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology said that Vitamin C decreases melanin formation, which lessens pigmentation.
EarthsCure has some very hydrating ingredients which provide the skin with moisture and get rid of dryness. The liquid goes under the skin and gives it more volume, helping to smooth wrinkles, lines, and blemishes on the skin.
How Do I Use EarthsCure?
There are various different EarthsCure products in the line, and they each have their own directions provided on the label. Make sure you read the instructions carefully before you try new skin care.
What Are the Benefits of EarthsCure?
- These products may eliminate wrinkles and lines.
- EarthsCure could deeply moisturize the skin and eliminate dryness.
- The products might even out skin tone and texture.
- EarthsCure may remove brown spots and pigmentation.
- The products could repair damage to the skin.
Can I Use EarthsCure if I Have Sensitive Skin?
Yes, you can absolutely use EarthsCure products if you have sensitive skin. They are good for every skin type but are especially made for those who often react to skin products.
How Much is EarthsCure and Where Can I Buy It?
The best place to purchase these products is on the manufacturer’s official website, but you can also get some of them on Amazon and from a couple of other online retailers. Here are the prices for the products from the official site:
- 3-Step Anti-Aging Routine – $89
- Natural Anti-Aging Cream – $38
- Nano Peptide Moisturizer + Amino Acids – $36
- Anti-Oxidant Exfoliating Facial Scrub – $36
- Ocean Mineral Illuminating Cleanser – $28
- Bouncy and Bright Serum, Elite Vitamin C – $38
- Advanced Anti-Aging Set – $159
- Anti-Aging Routine for Dry Skin – $89
- All in One Body Treatment – $60
- Makeup Removing NanoPads – $20
EarthsCure Skincare Alternatives
|Glé Skincare||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Skinceuticals Renew||$62||Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Aloe Vera, Orange/Lemon Peel Extract, Essential Oils, Chamomile Extract.|
|Algenist||$120||Vegan Collagen, Microalgae Oil, Peptides, Vitamin E|
|SkinMedica Age Defense||$93||Dunaliella Salina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
|Murad Retinol||$89||Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Niacinamide, Hydroxystearate, Capric|
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for EarthsCure?
A: Many of the EarthsCure reviews are very upbeat and positive, and it seems like the majority of users really loved these products. They cited anti-aging benefits like less wrinkles and lines and more even skin tone. For most products, there were only a small number of users who has complaints.
Q: Is EarthsCure Safe to Use?
A: The EarthsCure products are made of organic ingredients, with no chemical or artificial additives. They are developed with the most sensitive skin in mind, so they are very gentle as well as being safe.
There is a chance that you could have an allergic reaction to an ingredient and end up with a skin reaction. If this occurs, stop using EarthsCure and see a dermatologist if need be.
Q: Is EarthsCure a Good Brand?
A: EarthsCure contains high-level anti-aging ingredients with antioxidants that repair the skin. It also has hydrating ingredients, inflammatory agents that can heal skin conditions, and a number of other substances with healthy nutrients for the skin.
It appears to be a very good brand, and the majority of the EarthsCure skincare reviews agree with this opinion.
Q: Who Should Use EarthsCure?
A: You can begin using anti-aging skin care like EarthsCure Skincare in your 20s. You won’t have developed wrinkles, lines, and other signs of age, and using good skin care will help slow the aging process. It will also repair damage to your skin and keep it fresh and young.
If you’re in middle age, you will probably want to use these products to eliminate signs of age and even out your skin tone and texture. For this, these products are ideal.
Q: Who Makes EarthsCure?
A: A company called EarthsCure produces these anti-aging skin care products. The organization is in Los Angeles, California and started in 2017 by Elizabeth Blumenthal. The company primarily markets their products to women above the age of 50 who are looking to reduce the signs of age on their skin.
Q: Are EarthsCure Products Cruelty Free?
A: Yes, the manufacturer is absolutely cruelty free. They do not test on animals and are dedicated to not affiliating with companies who do.
EarthsCure is a brand of high-level skin care products whose main aim is to eliminate the signs of age in the skin. The products promise to get rid of wrinkles and age spots, as well as improve the tone and texture of the complexion. These products use quality organic ingredients and are reasonably priced.
The vast majority of the EarthsCure skincare reviews had great things to say about this brand. Customers claimed the products were highly effective at removing lines, wrinkles, and age spots and served as great moisturizers. There were a smaller group of users who didn’t get as much benefit from EarthsCure.
Although these are gentle products which are suitable for sensitive skin, there is still a chance that you could develop an allergic reaction to an ingredient. If this should occur, stop using the items immediately. It’s a good idea to go to a dermatologist before using new skin care to make sure it’s suitable for you.