Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème
Ole Henriksen is supposedly expert-made, with a blending of science and nature. The producer equates this formula to a skincare ritual that also indulges your sense, as it makes transformation on your skin, giving it a healthy, beautiful, and radiant look.
OLE HENRIKSEN GOODNIGHT GLOW RETIN-ALT SLEEPING CRÈME
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: This night cream is said to hydrate and target fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bakuchiol, AHAS (Glycolic and Lactic Acids), Edelweiss Stem Cell, Glycerin
ABOUT THE BRAND: OLEHENRIKSEN skincare rituals indulges your senses while transforming your skin to reveal the radiant healthy beauty
Is Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Any Good?
The Ole Henriksen goodnight glow retin-alt sleeping Uk claims to work well on most skin types such as normal, oily, dry, and a combination of these types. The product may be a solution for different skin concerns. For instance, it is said to reduce uneven skin tone, wrinkles, fine lines, and restores firmness and skin elasticity.
What are the Ingredients in Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème?
Some key Ole henriksen goodnight retin-alt sleeping crème ingredients include the following:
- Bakuchiol – This is a retinol alternative that helps to smoothen skin and even skin tone. It also targets wrinkles and fine lines. The British Journal of Dermatology indicates that Baluchiol is a phytochemical with the ability to fight anti-aging effects when you apply it topically.
- AHAS (Glycolic and Lactic Acids) – It is known to retexturize the skin to give your skin a smooth texture and even skin tone. The Journal of Molecule purports that AHAS are organic acids containing lactic acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, citric acid, and tartaric acid used in cosmetic formulation. It is an agent known for superficial and acne in dermatology.
- Edelweiss Stem Cell – This ingredient promotes skin firmness and improves wrinkles and fine lines. According to the Journal of Genes, it claims that Eledlweiss Stem Cell is a strong antioxidant with the ability to suppress wrinkling and inflammation. It purports that constant application on the skin and face tissues improves skin elasticity, anti-periorbital wrinkles, skin thickness, and dermal density.
- Glycerin – This ingredient may help reduce moisture loss on skin. Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology claims that glycerine rich with components that may help keep the skin protected.
How Does Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Work?
The product is purported to be effective. When you apply it at night, it makes your skin go to repair mode. There are also claims that the crème exfoliates the skin surface, allowing it to glow throughout. The product is said to have a powerful bakuchiol and AHAS concentration to help fight signs of symptoms such as wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and restores skin firmness and elasticity.
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Pros & Cons
- It is said to add reflection to your skin, giving it a smoother and youthful look
- The product is purported to leave your skin deeply hydrated
- It may reduce fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles
- It might improve your skin’s elasticity making it visibly firm
- It is said to work effectively on all types of skin
- The product is said to contain active ingredients likely to cause skin irritation
- The serum is formulated using an alpha hydroxy acid said to increase skin sensitivity to the sun, hence many cause sunburn.
- The cream is said to cause milia if applied in the area around the eyes
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Reviews
When it comes to Ole henriksen goodnight glow retin-alt sleeping crème reviews, the crème received good ratings from customers. The product has a star rating of 4 out of 5 from 454 reviews. The crème also had 48.6k loves.
Another customer said that despite having sensitive skin, the product was easy on her skin. Others said that the crème had an amazing smell and a perfect moisturizer, while some liked the color and the fact that it is light crème.
The product also received negative reviews. One customer claimed that the crème clogs the pores, and it is also not ideal for use if you have oily or combo skin. Another one claimed that the crème causes milia if applied in the area around the eyes.
How to Use Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème?
When using ole Henriksen goodnight glow retin-alt sleeping crème opinie, ensure that you apply it evenly to your face and around the neck. You should gently massage it in an upward circular motion. The cream is for external use only.
Is Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Safe?
According to ole Henriksen goodnight glow retin-alt sleeping crème reviews, the crème is purported to be safe for use. Also, the manufacturer of the serum claims that it is a brand product made using safe ingredients while excluding those that customers would like to avoid.
Where Can I Purchase Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème?
You can buy this skin care product from the company’s official website. The product is also available at the company’s U.S. and Canadian stores.
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream||$18.49||Caprylic Triglycerides, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid|
|L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisturizer||$18.54||Vitamin C, Pro-Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin|
|CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion||$15.99||Niacinamide, Capryl, Glycerine, Ceramides|
|Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream||$32||Alcohol Denat, Antarcticine, Imperata Cylindrica/Desert Plant Extract, Aqua/Water|
Does Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème Have a Return Policy?
Ole Henriksen goodnight glow retin-alt sleeping creme does have a return policy for its online purchases or gifts. If you feel that you are not satisfied with the product, you are free to it back by email or to the company’s stores ordered from. However, restrictions apply for returns made outside the United States.
Ole Henriksen goodnight glow retin-alt sleeping crème 50ml is a unique sleeping crème claimed to be inspired by the dramatic age-fighting advantages that retinol delivers with a focus on finding a natural alternative.
This crème is derived from the Ayurvedic babchi herb and is said to deliver retinol-related skin-boosting benefits. Besides it contains other key ingredients like Bakuchoil, Edelweiss Stem Cell, AHAS (Glycolic and Lactic Acids), Hibiscus Flower Extract, and Lemon Extracts that help in retexturizing and conditioning your skin.
If you are looking for a night crème that will put your skin to repair mode, Ole Henriksen glow-retin-alt sleeping crème may be a good option.
However, there were negative reviews about the product, but then most customers gave the product a good ranking as far as its effectiveness is concerned.