What is La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream?
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream is a skin moisturizer that you apply at night and is particularly designed for very sensitive skin. The cream offers protection from external aggressors to keep your skin younger-looking.
It claims to actively neutralize free radicals using its hydrating power, regardless of the package size, whether La roche-posay toleriane ultra eye cream sensitive skin 20ml or la roche-posay toleriane ultra overnight cream sensitive skin 40ml.
In precise, the formula contains a soothing complex that besides offering moisturizing properties, may comfort and soothe the skin. Again, this is a nighttime moisturizer and claims to also be non-comedogenic and oil-free.
LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA NIGHT CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: This cream is formulated for sensitive skin to provide long lasting comfort.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Shea Butter, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Squalene
ABOUT THE BRAND: La Roche-Posay is known for its unique daily skincare products developed using a strict formulation for sensitive skin.
Is La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Any Good?
Among other key benefits that this cream prides on offering, is it is for people with sensitive skin. Besides, it may help offer protection against cold air, high temperate and other elements, and against the action of free radicals. La roche-posay toleriane ultra night cream for face intense soothing moisturizer claims to provide instant comfort for dry and irritated skin, and that this is all thanks to the ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream?
The key la roche posay toleriane ultra night ingredients are as follows;
- Shea Butter – Together with rose hip oil, bitter apricot oil, and chamomile oil, this ingredient may play a role in supporting skin barrier repair, according to the
International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Vitamin E – This is supposedly a fat-soluble antioxidant and because of this property it is said to be a potential scavenger against free radicals. In addition, an article in the Indian Dermatology Online Journal indicates it may also help protect the skin against different deleterious effects including solar radiation.
- Glycerin – Among the most used ingredients, there’s no debate that glycerin may get a spot in the top ten. A review study in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science that focused on the effect of a skincare cream with 20% glycerin indicates that this ingredient has skin barrier support properties. It increased hydration, and that it notably calmed irritation on people with sensitive skin.
- Squalene – Ordinarily this is a key component in healthy skin. According to the Journal of Molecules, this ingredient has may offer antioxidant and emollient benefits to the skin and that may improve age-related signs.
How Does La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Work?
This cream targets to help maintain a healthy state in the tissue of sensitive skin, to be particular. For that reason, la roche-posay toleriane ultra soothing night cream for very sensitive skin prioritizes ingredients that may help calm the skin.
Glycerin, for instance, might reduce discomfort on irritated skin, in addition to being an effective moisturizer. On top of that, Shea Butter works with other ingredients to support the skin’s function in the repair of the skin barrier, which supposedly improves skin health. Besides the facial application, the cream does well on the skin around the neck, and that it generally helps defend you against free radicals.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Pros & Cons
- It claims to offer all-night comfort to the skin
- Offers moisturizing benefits to the skin
- May help strengthen the skin’s protective moisture barrier
- Claims to be safe and free from drying alcohol and parabens
- It’s not a problem specific cream
- It is mostly meant for sensitive skin
- May not reverse stubborn aging symptoms
- It might not be good for all skin types
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Reviews
On average this cream is rated as being effective by the larger majority of users. Looking at some la roche-posay toleriane ultra eye cream reviews it is rated 4.7 stars as a moisturizer and 4.5 stars as being helpful for sensitive skin. “I have a dry skin type, which doesn’t allow using a lot of moisturizers. Fortunately, this product gives me all the moisturizing benefits I need especially at night. It is also more calming and I find that it helps repair my skin from dry patches caused by wintry weather.”
Does La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Work for Sensitive Skin?
Yes. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream is specifically designed for more sensitive skin, according to the manufacturer.
How to Use La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream?
Take a generous amount of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream and gently apply it on the face and neck. The preferred time to use it is in the evening, and that its best when used with Toleriane Ultra Eyes serum.
Is La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Safe?
The fact that la roche-posay toleriane ultra eye cream for dry skin is free from preservatives, drying alcohols and fragrance-free indicates that it is safe.
How Much Does La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Cost?
The current price tag on la roche-posay toleriane ultra eye cream soothing repair moisturizer is $29.99.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream Alternatives
|City Beauty||$67.00||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|Truffoire||$400.00||Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Chanel Le Lift Crème||$165||Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Shea Butter, Tocopherol|
Where Can I Buy La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Night Cream?
It is available at La Roche-Posay, which is this product’s official website. Nevertheless, the company sells it through other retailer websites.
To ensure this cream works for sensitive skin, this being its main purpose, the company behind La roche-posay toleriane ultra night cream dry skin claims that the cream is tested specifically on allergy-prone skin.
The ingredients target to help restore the skin’s barrier capacity and that it improves the negative impact of free radicals. It may also be a good cream to try because the producer categorically indicates that it is free from paraben and other potential skin irritants if you have very sensitive skin.
What appears to be like a downside is the fact that the product doesn’t target to reverse any particular skin condition. Seems that la roche-posay toleriane ultra night face moisturizer cosdna only helps you manage skin related problems such as dryness, itchiness and enhance the skin’s water retention ability.