Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is a moisturizer that purports to give the skin a smooth texture, keeping it hydrated for 24 hours.
In addition, Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream pantip claims to be a non-greasy moisturizer with an instant cooling effect.
It is said to absorb fast across the skin layers and reduces that oily appearance, leaving it with a balanced feeling.
KIEHL’S ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE GEL CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Re-balanced skin barrier and a smoother, fresher appearance.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat, Antarcticine, Imperata Cylindrica/Desert Plant Extract, Aqua/Water
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kiehl’s LLC is an American cosmetics brand retailer that specializes in skin, hair, and body care products.
Is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Any Good?
Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream 50ml purports to be a good product. It is said to condition the skin keeping it hydrated 24 hours.
The gel-cream is also claimed to improve skin uneven texture and dryness. It further purports to instantly absorb into the skin to give it a quick cooling effect. It is said to be ideal for both oily and normal skin. It is also claimed to work well on sensitive skin.
What are the Ingredients in Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream?
Kielhl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream ingredients include:
- Alcohol Denat – This ingredient is a good solvent and enhances penetration of cosmetic light cream formula. According to the Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, alcohol denat may help enhance substance passage across the skin. It facilitates xenobiotic transdermal absorption, such as carcinogenic contaminants found in a cosmetic formula.
- Antarcticine – The ingredient may hydrate as well as defend the skin from losing moisture in extremely cold temperatures. In other words, it facilitates natural moisture retention. According to StatPearls, the ingredient contains a high concentration of osmotically active molecules that purports to form filaggrin breakdown. These are hygroscopic that claims to absorb atmospheric water. They stop the conversion of natural moisturizing factors on the skin, making the skin’s water content stable.
- Imperata Cylindrica/Desert Plant Extract – It is said to be good at restoring and retaining skin moisture even in the driest settings. According to Advances in Dermatology and Allergology, extracts from desert plant extract are said to enhance skin revitalization effect and prevent anti-aging skin effects.
- Aqua/Water – This ingredient is said to help regulate the skin barrier damage that causes skin irritation. An article in the Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology points out that dietary water improves human skin hydration.
How Does Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Work?
Kiehl’s ultra-facial oil-free gel-cream 7ml is said to work by supporting the skin’s natural rejuvenating mechanism. It claims to fully moisturize and refresh the skin by infusing and locking in moisture.
On top of that, the ingredients may have active supportive benefits when it comes to improving moisture, which supposedly gives double balance protection to the skin. It enters deep into the skin to balance the oil and water without blocking the pores.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Pros & Cons
- May make the skin radiant and improve its texture
- It claims to absorb fast in the skin to give the skin a fresh texture
- It is said to reduce oily skin appearance
- Customers may find this product to have a soothing effect
- Some people are likely to find the product oily
- You may find the product not effective on dry skin
- The gel-cream is said to have denatured alcohol component
- Customers may find this product sticky or greasy
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Reviews
Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream review and rating were as follows: The product had a star rating of 4.6/5 from 135 global reviews with an 80% overall rating. The gel-cream received both positive and negative reviews.
For positive reviews, customers said that they love the gel-cream because it was fully refreshing, moisturizing, and non-greasy. They said that it fused and locked well in the skin. Others said that the product was soothing on their dry, irritating, and flaky facial skin.
They said that after applying the gel-cream, it gave them instant results. Another customer said that the gel-cream was long-lasting. Negative reviews about the product were also present. One customer said that the moisturizer did not work on her dry skin.
Another one was concerned about the product having denatured alcohol. Another customer claimed that the product was sticky, and it did not absorb well, while another one said that made her face shiny.
How to Use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream?
First, you need to clean your face before applying the gel moisturizer. For better results, you should apply it twice a day; Use it every day before going to bed and in the morning.
Is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Safe?
Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream 125 ml is said to be allergy tested product, non-comedogenic, free fragrance, and oil. It also claims to be formulated without parabens. It is made from natural ingredients with scientific technologies to ensure good quality products without compromise.
Where Can I Buy Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream?
You can buy the gel cream from the product’s official website. The product is also available in online retail stores.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow Retin-Alt Sleeping Crème||$58||Bakuchiol, AHAS (Glycolic and Lactic Acids), Edelweiss Stem Cell, Glycerin|
|CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream||$18.49||Caprylic Triglycerides, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid|
|L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisturizer||$18.54||Vitamin C, Pro-Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin|
|CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion||$15.99||Niacinamide, Capryl, Glycerine, Ceramides|
Does Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Have a Return Policy?
To ensure customer satisfaction, the company has a return policy for all online gifts and purchases. For those customers who are not satisfied with the gel cream, you can return it to your Canadian or U.S. purchase in stores or by mailing it.
This cream uses Imperata cylindrica root extracts and antarcticine as its key ingredients and claims to help in skin moisture retention, conditioning, giving it a smooth and fresh texture.
From the user’s point of view, Kiehl’s ultra facial oil-free gel cream skincarisma is a product that has received both negative and positive global ratings and reviews.
The positive ratings were great as many customers praised the product for transforming their skin.
Some of the positive reviews included the product having a soothing and hydrating effect on their skin. Others talked about the cream giving the skin a fresh and even texture.
There are those customers who felt that the product was not effective on their dry skin while others felt that the product was greasy and made their skin oily.