What is Lift Factor Plus?
Lift Factor Plus is a skin firming cream that targets to smooth out fine lines and under eye wrinkles. It supposedly works immediately after application and the benefits remain visible on the skin for up to 8 hours.
Besides helping to reflect a younger skin, the Lift Factor wrinkle repair and anti-aging cream have other notable benefits, and that it helps improve the appearance of dark circles, clear under-eye puffiness, and other ordinary signs of aging.
LIFT FACTOR PLUS
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines, crows-feet and under-eye bags.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Argireline, Niacinamide, Green Tea, Aloe Vera
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lift Factor is the latest breakthrough in beauty enhancement.
How Does Lift Factor Plus Work?
A closer look at Lift Factor Plus serum’s ingredient profile seems to suggest it may work. The notion is that the components in the cream collectively target to improve skin elasticity by raising collagen production. It features, Aloe Vera, Green Tea’s other active constituents that are research-backed, which is a notable attribute in most praised anti-aging creams. So, does Lift Factor Plus really work? Well, you may want to try it since after all you can claim your money back it fails to deliver its promise on you.
What Ingredients are in Lift Factor Plus?
This product is designed with several key ingredients that help explain how it works. Top on the list of the contents in the Lift Factor cream include:
- Argireline – This ingredient has had many applications in the world of supplements. In this case, it has acetyl hexapeptide-3, a compound that a study in the journal Acta Biochim Polonica mentions it can supports muscle relaxation, and so may help to treat skin wrinkle.
- Green Tea – Different studies agree that this tea is rich with polyphenols. These components are considered to have healthy free radical properties, that according to Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity can improve skin texture. Also, history suggesting that Green Tea was used to treat dry skin, acne scars and reduce aging signs, especially in ancient Asia.
- Niacinamide – A review article in the Dermatologic Surgery shows that Niacinamide might help improve skin elasticity, diminish skin folds, and improve the look of deep wrinkles on the skin.
- Aloe Vera – This plant is rich in beauty-enhancing vitamins, and for that, it is among the most featured ingredients in the industry. It has high vitamin A, C, and vitamin E content which according to the Indian Journal of Dermatology may help reduce skin damage from environmental stressors, as well as in the treatment of wounds. Also, Aloe vera improves skin hydration which may support healthy skin function.
Is Lift Factor Plus Any Good?
If the active ingredients that Lift Factor serum features are anything to go by, it is easy to conclude that this is a potentially effective anti-aging cream. Several research studies support the potency claims in this cream’s constituents, especially that it may improve collagen production in the body. The result of healthy collagen levels is this improves the skin’s elasticity.
Lift Factor Plus Reviews
With only a handful of Lift Factor Plus customer reviews online to analyze, we can still summarize that the product might be worth the attention. Some users mention that the product improved their skin texture, and made their skin a bit more even.
Other Lift Factor Plus reviews, however, are so negative and say that this cream is nothing but a waste of time.
How to Use Lift Factor Plus?
- Step 1: Before using Lift Factor Plus, clean and carefully dry your skin with a towel.
- Step 2: Then, using your fingers, apply a generous amount of the cream on the problem areas, and rub well.
- Step 3: Allow around 10 minutes for the cream to dry then apply your makeup.
You can as well watch the posted Lift Factor Plus video online for more how to use this cream.
Lift Factor Plus Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Ole Henriksen||$65.00||AHAs, Vitamin C, Olive Seed Oil, Blackcurrant, Bakuchiol|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Truffoire||$400.00||Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
Where to Buy Lift Factor Plus?
This product is available on its official website. Unfortunately, the company hasn’t yet started selling Lift Factor Plus at target or through third party websites. One may still ask to know if special orders can be arranged to places where the company doesn’t ship.
How Much Does Lift Factor Plus Cost?
The price varies according to the number of Lift Factor face cream bottles you order;
- 1 bottle retails for $79
- 3 bottles – $177 – (save $30)
- 6 bottles – $294 (save $120)
What is Lift Factor Plus Return Policy?
The company accommodates a change of mind as they have a 180-day refund policy, that is, if it doesn’t impress and you want to return the item, you can notify them on the Lift Factor Plus phone number provided on their website. Or, just ship the item back and request for a refund, with no explanations required.
Lift Factor’s Product Range
Lift Factor’s range of products is formulated with a balanced blend of all-natural ingredients and skin-loving active peptides, to ensure better results without side-effects.
- Lift Factor Plus Wrinkle Repair
- Vital C – Vitamin C Serum
- TruBright – Dark Spot Remover
- Ageless – Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
Uses: Reduces stubborn wrinkles and fine lines. Diminishes under-eye puffiness and dark circles. Reduce crow’s feet surrounding the eyes.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Argireline, Aloe Vera
Cost: Buy 3 Tubes – $147.00 | You Save $227
Buy 2 Tubes – $117.00 | You Save $129
Buy 1 Tube – $67.00 | You Save $61
Uses: Stimulates the production of natural collagen. Restores hydration, nourishment and elasticity. Offers anti-oxidant support to reduce free-radical damage.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Argireline, Aloe
Cost: Buy 2 – $54.00 | You Save $74
Buy 1 – $34.00 | You Save $32
Uses: Reduces dark spots and age spots. Evens out skin tone and texture. Brightnens skin complextion.
Ingredients: Peppermint, Mallow, Melissa Officinalis
Cost: Buy 2 – $39.00 | Save $75
Buy 1 – $24.00 | Save $33
Uses: Restores skin hydration and nourishment. Repairs skin damage from the inside out. Diminishes stubborn wrinkles and fine lines.
Ingredients: Cucumber, Linden Tree, Vitamin C
Cost: Buy 2 Jars – $36.00 | You Save $105
Buy 1 Jar – $24.00 | You Save $48
Lift Factor Plus lists ingredients that have very promising qualities. One notable strength that Lift Factor wrinkle repair prides of is that it is packed with anti-oxidants which may help speed up wound healing and cell rejuvenation. This supposedly improves oxidative stress on skin to help it stay younger.
The cream might also improve the skin’s protective barrier in that it has Aloe Vera. Besides, aloe vera has other skin benefits, such as wrinkle reduction. In general, Dr. Hageman Lift Factor Plus features ingredients that specifically claim to help firm the sensitive skin and erase the fine line.
However, the fact that this product doesn’t point to how effective it is on different skin varieties, close follow-up may be necessary to know if is a good fit for you. Well, of cause no cream is a magical solution to aging, so you may want to give any cream some time to work. Or, simply check around for products like Pearlessence, StriVectin, Genucel, and Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex, that have a higher success rate in people with the same skin type as yours.