- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream?
Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream is a fragrance-free moisturizing cream that is formulated with hyaluronic acid, olive extract, and pro-vitamin complex. According to the manufacturer, this cream gently soothes and nourishes the skin overnight.
It may also strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier thus boosting the moisture reserves to keep skin dryness at bay. Cetaphil rich hydrating night cream with hyaluronic acid is claimed to be dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic. It works best for dry, normal, and sensitive skin.
CETAPHIL RICH HYDRATING NIGHT CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It gives instant, intense, and long-lasting hydration with Hyaluronic Acid.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Olive Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Cetaphil is a skincare brand that is recommended. Cetaphil today offers a product line that includes face and body moisturizer.
Is Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Any Good?
Cetaphil products are known to be gentle and effective in skincare. And since it is dermatologist tested, we could assume that this night cream will also be fairly good. However, to ensure that cetaphil rich hydrating night cream with hyaluronic acid 1.7 ounce is a good product, we will explore its ingredients, user reviews, and return policies.
What are the Ingredients in Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream?
Cetaphil rich hydrating night cream with hyaluronic acid ingredients include;
- Olive Oil – This oil consists of oleic acid with trace amounts of fatty acids such as linoleic acid and palmitic acid. The International Journal of Molecular Sciences claims that olive oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and dermal reconstructive properties. Olive oil contains over 200 chemical compounds.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – This is vitamin E and is an important fat-soluble antioxidant. It has been in use for more than half a century in dermatology. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin E protects the skin from destructive effects caused by solar radiation by scavenging free radicals and providing photoprotective properties.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – This is vitamin C and an effective antioxidant drug that may offer preventive benefits to changes associated with photoaging. It is one of the natural antioxidants in nature. The Indian Dermatology Online Journal claims that vitamin C can treat hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid – topical hyaluronic acid has shown effectiveness in maintaining skin hydration in most experiments. However, this ingredient lacks the ability to permeate the skin surface when applied. According to the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, this impermeability helps HA work as a surface moisturizer.
- Retinyl Palmitate – this is an ester of retinol and is the major form of vitamin A found in the epidermis. BioMed Research International points out that this compound has been used widely in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. The journal claims that this ingredient increases protein, collagen, and epidermal thickening.
How Does Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Work?
Cetaphil rich hydrating night cream with hyaluronic acid contains powerful ingredients that are known to hydrate, soothe, and nourish skin all night long. Hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid retains water on the skin’s surface keeping it hydrated and supple. Vitamins, on the other hand, nourish the skin with all vital nutrients that revitalize and refresh the skin’s appearance. As for botanical oils, in this case, olive oil, they reduce inflammation and free radicals helping the skin stay healthy and radiant.
Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Pros & Cons
- Targets skin when it is most receptive (night time)
- May offer intense hydration to the skin
- May soothe and nourish the skin all night long
- It is hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic, and fragrance-free
- Caters to dry, normal, and sensitive skin types
- May not live up to its claims
- There are counterfeit products under the same label
- May cause skin issues for some users
- Does not sell the product on its site, users are redirected to other retailers
- Skin dryness may resume once a user discontinues this product
Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Reviews
There are plenty of cetaphil rich hydrating night cream with hyaluronic acid reviews online. On Amazon, this night cream garnered 4.4 stars which is quite good. Users who approved of the cream were impressed by its moisturizing effects, no scent, and effectiveness on sensitive skin. These positive reviewers claimed to have experienced spa-like results with the cream. They also enjoyed the cream’s high-end moisturizing effects and spreadability.
Negative reviews were from users who claimed to have received counterfeit products instead of the real deal. These customers were enraged because they had received defective and expired products. The products were claimed to have arrived broken and unsealed.
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream?
A: Apply cetaphil rich hydrating night cream for oily skin evenly over the face and neck. For best results, it is recommended to use after cleansing with the Cetaphil Facial Cleanser.
Q: Is Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Safe?
A: Yes, this night cream may be safe. It claims to be dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic. On Amazon, there is a legal disclaimer which states that this hydrating night cream can only be purchased by users of 18 years of age or older.
Q: Where Can I Buy Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream?
A: This night cream can be bought from different retailers that have partnered with Cetaphil such as CVS, Walmart, and Target. You can also purchase the cream online via Amazon and Ultra.
Q: How Much Does Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Cost?
A: Cetaphil rich hydrating night cream price is $15.94.
Q: Does Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Have a Return Policy?
A: No, the official website redirects users to partner sites. Therefore, depending on where you buy this cream from, you will be subjected to the retailer’s return policy.
Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Senté Dermal Repair Cream||$158||Green Tea, Heparan Sulfate Analog, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract|
|StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer||$112||Retinol, Resveratrol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Copper Tripeptides|
|Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream||$89||Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Niacinamide, Hydroxystearate, Capric Triglyceride|
|No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream||$14.99||Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin C|
Cetaphil rich hydrating night cream with hyaluronic acid our top pick is a night cream that is formulated with olive oil, vitamins, and hyaluronic acid to enhance skin hydration and nourishment. This cream may rehydrate the skin and boost moisture reserves to help protect the skin from dryness throughout the day and night.
Since this cream is hypoallergenic, it can be used by those with sensitive skin. Users were impressed by the cream’s effectiveness with some even calling it a ‘wonder cream.’ Some reviewers were also happy that the product was not tested on animals.
However, there were negative reviewers too. These users complained that the products they received were counterfeits with some being defective or expired. To be on the safe side, users may have opted to buy directly from Cetaphil but the producer only sells via other retailers. For this reason, it may be safer too but from retail stores instead of shopping online.