- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer?
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer is an advanced nighttime skin moisturizer. It is supposedly retinol-rich and it may improve skin firmness, the appearance of wrinkles, and cell turnover.
To reduce retinol sensitivity, this cream uses a signature ingredient that the company refers to as the NIA-114™ technology.
According to the maker, strivectin advanced retinol intensive night moisturizer 50 ml effectively helps to restore skin’s function by supporting the healthy levels of its key building block components namely, water, micronutrients, lipids, and proteins.
STRIVECTIN ADVANCED RETINOL INTENSIVE NIGHT MOISTURIZER
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It helps restore skins elasticity and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. So that the skin appears refined and youthful overnight.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Retinol, Resveratrol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Copper Tripeptides
ABOUT THE BRAND: StriVectin is a collection of smart, targeted solutions for aging and changing skin.
Is StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Any Good?
Apart from tapping into the power of retinol to improve dull or dehydrated skin and firm slack skin, strivectin advanced retinol intensive night treatment claims it is free from side effects. This is contrary to other retinol-based night creams, which openly warn of mild side effects. The difference supposedly comes about because this particular formula uses the pure versions of all its ingredients. The cream may work on reducing fine lines, improve wrinkles, and improve rough skin texture.
What are the Ingredients in StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer?
The key ingredients in this cream include;
- Retinol – Most high rated antiwrinkle face creams list retinol as an effective constituent for slowing aging. According to the Clinical Intervention in Aging, this vitamin A derivative promotes the production of collagen, and consequently improve skin elasticity.
- Resveratrol – In the cosmetic industry, this ingredient is considered to have skin lightening properties and that improves saggy skin. The Journal of Antioxidants points out that resveratrol may play a key role in reducing oxidative stress and improving the skin’s appearance.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder – This is an extract from the famous aloe very plant, which has had a lot of skincare properties hipped to it already. A study in Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects found this ingredient to have lasting moisturizing effects on the skin when it was included as a base material for skin hydrating formulas, soaps, and shampoos.
- Copper Tripeptides – This ingredient is listed among components that may help alter the skin’s aging process. A study reported in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science suggests that peptides in general can slow aging symptoms.
How Does StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Work?
The notion is that strivectin advanced retinol intensive night treatment supports natural skin functions, thanks to the antiaging properties of its ingredients. It supposedly uses gold standard ingredients, which together with the patented NIA-114 technology in the formula are said to ignite retinol’s age-defying efficacy. That is, it refines the skin’s complexion and texture, improves elasticity, and reduce skin wrinkles. In addition, strivectin advanced retinol night treatment travel size 0.25 oz tube is marked to have skin-calming effects.
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Pros & Cons
- It claims to provide retinol’s skin antiaging benefits without side effects
- Claims to make the skin firmer and elastic
- May improve the skin texture to make it smoother
- Claims to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin
- The cream doesn’t indicate the types of skins that respond best
- It may not work exactly the same for everybody
- It is only available online
- Might not completely remove stubborn wrinkles
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Alternatives
|Senté Dermal Repair Cream||$158||Green Tea, Heparan Sulfate Analog, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract|
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Goop Replenishing Night Cream||$112.00||Sandalwood Nut Oil, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrate, Linseed Extracts, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice|
|KIEHL’S ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE GEL||$32||Alcohol Denat, Antarcticine, Imperata Cylindrica/Desert Plant Extract, Aqua/Water|
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Reviews
On average, this cream has earned more positive reviews than negative ones. That is to mean it was helpful to the majority of the users. Well, the concern would be how reliable are the strivectin advanced retinol day moisturizer spf 30 and intensive night moisturizer duo reviews? For that, it is safe to say they might be reliable in that, they are from retailer sites as well, not only the official site.
“Wish I got this cream sooner. I noticed that it rimes well with my skin and so far, I like the way it leaves my skin plump.” – Jennie Wilde.
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer?
A: The instructions for using strivectin advanced retinol night treatment travel size 0.25 oz tube is straight forward. Apply a potion and massage well to help the skin absorb it – preferably in the PM or before you go to bed. Points to remember include; use it on clean skin and give priority to areas of concern.
Q: Is StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Safe?
A: While most retinol-based cream may have side effects, StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer claims that it is completely safe and with nil side effects. However, still, you want to watch how your skin responds to any new product you start.
Q: Where Can I Buy StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer?
A: Strivectin advanced retinol intensive night moisturizer – 1.1 oz tube, as well as other sizes of this product, are available on Strivectin’s official website. However, different online beauty shops sell the cream as well.
Q: Does StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Have a Return Policy?
A: This cream is covered by a regular 30-day return policy but only applies to the products ordered through the official website. If you are getting this cream from other retailers, check to confirm how they handle returns.
94% of consumers who supposedly took part in the study to check the effectiveness of strivectin advanced retinol intensive night moisturizer and eye cream duo claimed to have felt their skin turn smoother. Besides that, 88% of the participants report that after the 4 weeks test, their skin felt more hydrated and nourished.
In other words, this intensive night moisturizer cream may work as promised and that it specifically supports the skin’s profile of micronutrients, talking of water, protein lipids, and proteins. The result expected when this is achieved includes among others, enhanced skin firmness and reduced wrinkles.
However, often than not, night creams including this appear to favor dry skin. That is, strivectin advanced retinol intensive night moisturizer 7ml may work on other types, but knowing the difference may not be as obvious. Top of that, it may take longer to treat deep wrinkles, not to mention that the results may generally be dictated by one’s skin state.
Fortunately, there are other supposedly more powerful retinol-based wrinkle treatment creams that you can give priority to.