What is BIOTOC 3X?
BIOTOC 3X is a starter package that contains products that offer a spa-like experience from the comfort of the user’s home.
Dermafirm, the company behind BIOTOC 3X, promises that these products offer an innovative yet safe method to keep the skin rejuvenated. This age-defying solution is a good alternative for users who do not prefer anti-aging support injections.
Formulations in this starter package are claimed to be free from parabens, preservatives, harsh ingredients, artificial colors, and harsh ingredients. BIOTOC 3X is also said to be cruelty-free.
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: BIOTOC 3X helps set a healthy glow and lift through the active ingredients in it.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Retinol, 0o0llagen, Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
ABOUT THE BRAND: Dermafirm’s skincare line blends advanced medical technology with the highest quality ingredients, to provide safe and effective solutions for all skin types.
What Does the BIOTOC 3X Package Consist of?
- 2 BIOTOC 3X Cross-Link Ampoule – This concentrated serum supposedly gives skin a healthy glow and lift.
- 1 BIOTOC Medi Nanopen Pro – This is a professional grade micro-channeling device that influences nanotechnology to deliver active ingredients to the skin.
- 1 box (5pcs) of BIOTOC Medi Nano Chip – This is a patented silicon structure that creates micro-channels that increase the absorption rate.
- 1 BIOTOC Expert Lifting Cream – This cream claims to enhance skin recovery and renewal thanks to its nourishing extracts and antioxidants.
- 1 box (5 pcs) Hydro Lifting Mask – This is a specially designed sheet mask that moisturizes and soothes the skin while also improving skin firmness and elasticity.
Are BIOTOC 3X Products Any Good?
To understand the efficacy of this product line, we have to check out some of the ingredients present in the formulations. Nevertheless, the company behind this beauty product seems confident with this skincare pack and that the products offer expert-level skincare solutions that are mostly only accessible from professional cosmetic dermatologists.
What are the Ingredients in BIOTOC 3X?
Some of the ingredients in the ampoules, lifting creams, and masks include;
- Astaxanthin – this ingredient has diverse functions in skin biology. According to the Nutrients journal, the functions of this ingredient include photoprotective, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects. Astaxanthin also inhibits enzymes such as collagenases which help provide anti-wrinkle and antioxidant properties.
- Peptides – this is an amino acid polymer. The Cosmetics journal claims that cosmeceutical peptides can traverse the skin barrier, especially for dry and aged skin. The journal further asserts that peptides take part in a variety of physiological processes like defense, immunity, growth, homeostasis, and reproduction.
- Aloe Vera – this is a natural product that has become popular in the field of cosmetology. The active components in aloe vera include; vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, fatty acids, hormones, and others. Its mechanisms of action according to the Indian Journal of Dermatology are healing, photoprotective, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and moisturizing.
- Shea Butter – this is a multi-functional natural emollient and emulsifier that absorbs rapidly. According to the American Journal of Life Sciences, shea butter contains stearic and oleic acids. It has sun screening properties and works as an emollient, moisturizer, anti-aging, and anti-inflammation product.
- Terrabiome – This is DermaFirm’s patented ingredient fermentation technology that extracts both probiotics and prebiotics. The company claims it helps to improve the skin’s moisture, glow, and elasticity, but independent research would be necessary to confirm these claims.
How Does BIOTOC 3X Work?
BIOTOC 3X is a fully-fledged skin repair treatment that contains various essential ingredients popularly used in skincare. This age-defying skincare system entails ampoules, lifting creams, and facial masks that are formulated using nourishing ingredients which with the help of nanotechnology are absorbed into the skin. And thanks to this fast absorption, the active ingredients are able to work even faster.
BIOTOC 3X Pros & Cons
- It claims to provide a spa-like treatment at home
- It may ease the look of unsightly aging signs on skin
- Claims to rejuvenate the skin and give it a fresher look
- It is supposedly a better alternative to injections
- The ingredients are claimed to be clean and safe
- It should not be used on acne-prone skin or skin with eczema
- Results may not be as satisfactory as expected
- Unless you continue using it the results may not last
- The pack’s price tag may seem expensive on some people
BIOTOC 3X Reviews
There are few reviews for this product probably because of its high price. These reviews are only found on the company’s website and YouTube channel. Previous users claimed that this treatment worked wonders for their skin. Most of them claimed that their skin glowed and made them look younger for their age. One particular customer mentioned that she loved the grapefruit scent of the ampoules while another suggested that this starter pack makes a wonderful gift to loved ones.
How to Use BIOTOC 3X?
Since there are various products in this package, let’s look at how to use each of them one by one;
- Hydro Lifting Mask – use it after cleansing face. Apply the fabric side of the mask on to the face and smooth it evenly. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- BIOTOC 3X Ampoule – upon receipt, refrigerate the ampoules to preserve ingredient potency. Activate the ampoule by pressing down the top of the cap to release the ingredients and shake well to mix. Remove the cap and replace it with a dropper cap. Apply ½ a dropper morning and evening after cleansing and toning skin. Follow with serum and moisturizer. Continue to refrigerate the ampoules even after activation.
- BIOTOC Medi Nanopen-Pro – This pen is used in conjunction with the BIOTOC Medi Nano Chip which is screwed on to it. After ampoule application, massage on the forehead and cheeks in strokes for 8 to 10 minutes. For 24 hours after nanopen treatment, limit exposure to direct sun and visits to chlorine swimming pools. Top on that, steer clear from using sponges and old makeup cushions as they may harbor bacteria. Do not reuse nano chips as they may increase the risk of infections. Nanopen treatment is recommended once a week.
- BIOTOC Expert Lifting Cream – After the home skincare treatment, use this cream to encourage skin recovery. Apply cream all over the face by massaging gently with clean fingertips until absorbed.
Is BIOTOC 3X Safe?
This product claims to be safe as it is free from preservatives, harsh ingredients, and artificial colors. It is also claimed to be cruelty-free.
Where Can I Buy BIOTOC 3X?
This starter package can be bought directly from the Dermafirm website only.
BIOTOC 3X Alternatives
|City Beauty||$67.00||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|Chanel Le Lift Crème||$165||Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Shea Butter, Tocopherol|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Vibriance Super C Serum||$47.00||Konjac Root, Hyaluronic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
What does BIOTOC 3X Cost?
The whole package costs $399. For users who may want individual products, the company sells the products individually as well. However, it is recommended to use the products together for enhanced results.
Does BIOTOC 3X Have a Return Policy?
Yes, the company allows a 30-day return of products for replacement or refund.
BIOTOC 3X is an extensive at home skin treatment that gives users a spa-like experience. These products are claimed to be powered by super ingredients in conjunction with nano technology to deliver the results that all users aspire to get.
While this product may work, there are lots of restrictions that come with it. Users who cannot use this product include those with active acne,severe eczema, skin conditions with extreme keloidal tendency, local infection such as herpes and warts, and open wounds. Users receiving anticoagulant therapy, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy cannot use this product too.
If you are free from all these restrictions and have the money to purchase, you should go for it because the reviewers of this product were very impressed by the outcome. Therefore, it could work for you as well.