What is Revive Science Retinol Cream?
Revive Science Retinol Cream is a facial cream that serves multiple purposes as per the manufacturer’s claims. Owing to the ingredients present this retinol cream may work to moisturize, firm, reduce wrinkles, soothe acne, remove dark spots, and treat hyperpigmentation of the skin.
This facial cream is purported to be a blend of vitamins, collagen, and hyaluronic acid. It is suitable for both men and women of all skin types. Users with dry, oily, and acne-prone skin are suitable to use this cream. It can be used under makeup and in combination with other anti-aging creams like StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate, Jan Marini Regeneration Booster, and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.
REVIVE SCIENCE RETINOL CREAM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It is a clinically proven blend of Retinol, Vitamin C, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid that may help provide lasting hydration without over-drying the skins natural barrie.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Retinol, Collagen, Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
ABOUT THE BRAND: Revive Science face moisturizer is made from the best ingredients and clinal complexes that provide non greasy daily moisturizer for face, that are ideal for oily as well as dry skin face moisturizer.
Is Revive Science Retinol Cream Products Any Good?
This cream may be good considering the fact that it contains premium ingredients. That is, according to lab tests done on the ingredients, some studies indicate that they could be effective in supporting younger-looking skin.
What are the Ingredients in Revive Science Retinol Cream?
Ingredients present in Revive Science Retinol Cream include;
- Retinol – also known as vitamin A. According to Clinical Interventions in Aging, retinol has demonstrated the ability to inhibit UV induction and stimulate collagen synthesis in photoaged skin. The journal further points out that retinol produces less trans-epidermal water loss, erythema, and scaling compared to retinoic acid.
- Collagen – This is a fibrillar protein that conforms to the conjunctive and connective issues in the human body especially the skin, joints, and bones. The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology claims that collagen is the most abundant in the living organisms which enhances youthful and smoothness of the skin.
- Niacinamide – This is a form of vitamin B3. Like vitamin C, niacinamide is considered a powerhouse ingredient. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology claims that niacinamide acts as an antioxidant. It is claimed to strengthen the skin barrier mechanism, adjust skin hyperpigmentation, improve fine lines and wrinkles, decrease redness, sallowness, and improve skin elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid – This is an alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), a class of chemical compounds frequently used in cosmetics and dermatology. The Journal of the German Society of Dermatology claims that this ingredient is efficient in acne improvement. Glycolic acid is also capable of improving mild signs of photoaging as it is a gentle exfoliator.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Topical hyaluronic acid may help hold water molecules on the skin longer. According to the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology indicate improvement in facial skin in terms of moisture, pliability, and wrinkle depth. The molecule size of hyaluronic acid affects the penetration into the skin.
How Does Revive Science Retinol Cream Work?
This retinol cream contains ingredients that perform various functions. Hyaluronic acid for instance is known to have high water holding capacity which translates to its moisturizing effects. Retinol + Niacinamide makes a powerhouse duo which is known to enhance collagen production. This helps in wrinkle reduction as well as skin firming. Apart from that, retinol works to correct dark spots, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. As for the other vitamins, they help nourish the skin to keep it healthy and glowing throughout the day.
Revive Science Retinol Cream Pros & Cons
- This cream may reduce dark spots and acne scars
- May improve skin hydration
- May treat hyperpigmentation
- May enhance skin elasticity and firmness
- Suitable for all skin types
- May not correct all dark spots
- May cause skin irritation to some individuals
- Hyperpigmented areas may just fade but not disappear
- Has a scent which may not be appealing for users who prefer unscented facial creams
- It has few reviews making it hard to gauge the product
Revive Science Retinol Cream Reviews
As we pointed out earlier, this retinol cream has few reviews. However, all the reviews are positive. Users loved the product because it prevents sunburn, keeps skin smoother and softer, and leaves no greasy feeling. Some reviewers commented on the effectiveness of the dispenser while others mentioned that it did not affect makeup longevity.
How to Use Revive Science Retinol Cream?
It is recommended to use a pea to dime size of the cream to the face and neck. Smooth the cream gently into the skin after cleansing and allow it to absorb well.
Is Revive Science Retinol Cream Safe?
This retinol cream is free from parabens and contains approved ingredients in skincare which may present it as safe. However, the cream has a scent and contains retinol which is known to irritate some people. A patch test could be the best way to tell whether this facial cream is safe for you.
Additionally, the manufacturer of this product warns users to store this cream out of reach of children. And when applying, users should avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.
Revive Science Retinol Cream Alternatives
|City Beauty||$67.00||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Vibriance Super C Serum||$47.00||Konjac Root, Hyaluronic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
Where Can I Buy Revive Science Retinol Cream?
Revive Science Retinol Cream can be bought from Amazon. On the company’s product page, users are prompted to buy from Amazon.
What Does Revive Science Retinol Cream Cost?
This retinol cream is retailed at $19.50 for the 50ml bottle.
Revive Science Retinol Cream is a facial cream that contains a blend of premium ingredients that are highly regarded in skincare. These ingredients are claimed to moisturize, firm, smooth, correct acne scars, reduce hyperpigmentation, and fade dark spots. Due to its safe formula, this facial product is claimed to be suitable for all skin types including the acne-prone skin type.
Going by the reviews, this cream seems to be legit. Users were impressed by its effectiveness, consistency, and its non-interference with makeup applicability. Unfortunately, there are no sources or reviews to provide enough information on whether this product irritates or not.
That said, this product may work considering the ingredients used to formulate it. It is also affordable compared to similar products in the market such as Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum, and Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle. If interested, you could give it a try. If not, there are numerous facial creams from popular skincare brands with better reviews. Go for products that are in line with your unique needs to solve your skin issues. And apart from that, observe a healthy diet, drink lots of water, get enough sleep, and do regular exercises to keep your skin youthful and radiant always.