StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate
StriVentin sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrate is supposedly a concentrated and iconic wrinkle and stretch-mark cream remover.
It purports to be a concentrated skin moisturizer prepared using state-of-art technology to target 10 types of collagen that are crucial to the skin.
In precise, Strivectin sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrate 4 oz’s ingredients such as the upgraded collagen-CE Complex, Marine Ferment, and Copper Tripeptide are known for moisturizing the skin and boosting its elasticity to give it a youthful look.
STRIVECTIN SD ADVANCED PLUS INTENSIVE MOISTURIZING CONCENTRATE
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Fades the appearance of stretch marks.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Collagex-CE Complex, Copper Tripeptide, Hyaluronic Acid, Cupuacu, Marine Ferment
ABOUT THE BRAND: StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate boosts elasticity and visibly reduces wrinkles and stretch marks for youthful-looking skin.
Is StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate Any Good?
StriVectin sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrates for wrinkles and stretch marks claims to be a deep moisturizer. That is, it has high-quality concentrates, which means that it is made using ingredients with high concentration. The best application of this moisturizer is after applying cleanser, eye cream, toner, and serums.
What are the Ingredients in StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate?
- Collagex-CE Complex – According to the International Journal of Molecular Science, collagen in the human body contains plenty of protein responsible for structuring, stabilizing, and strengthening the dermal layers. But the aging process decreases collagen causing the skin to become loose. So, creams with collagen concentrate help to reduce the aging symptoms.
- Copper Tripeptide – This ingredient is responsible for skin repair, but it declines as one ages making the skin to sag. According to BioMed Research International, copper tripeptide in cosmetic creams tightens loose skin and improves its elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Youthful skin looks supple because it has high water content. However, the aging process causes the skin to lose moisture. According to Dermato Endocrinology, hyaluronic acid is a key skin moisture molecule with the capacity of retaining water in the skin.
- Cupuacu – It known for restoring skin moisture, making the skin soft and elastic. According to the Journal of American College of Clinical Wound Specialists, cupuacu is an anti-oxidant and helps in skin hydration, and it is superior to lanolin and shea butter.
- Marine Ferment – According to Molecules, the marine ferment is a source of fatty acid. This component in cosmetic creams purports to rejuvenate skin and restore moisture.
How Does StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate Work?
There are several environmental aggressors such as free radicals known to damage the skin. So, the work of StriVectin cream is to reduce the effects of these external aggressors such as uneven skin, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
StriVectin formula penetrates through the skin to strengthen the moisture barriers. The strong and concentrated ingredients in the product claim to inhibit the loss of skin moisture, making it radiant and healthy-looking.
StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate Pros & Cons
- The product is said to boost skin elasticity
- It may also reduce visible stretch marks, wrinkles, and dark circles
- It purports to be a clinically tested cream that guarantees users safety
- It is said to be heavy but melts well on the skin, forming a perfect base for make-ups.
- The cream may work well on dry skin, leaving it moist, plump, and radiant.
- The size of the product is claimed not to match the price by some users
- It is claimed that the product does not give instant results
- The cream is said to have some strange smell
- It is only available online
StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate Reviews
StriVectin sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrate reviews are notable both on StriVentin’s official website as well as on other retailer websites. On the product’s official websites, the cream had a rating score of 94% from 1393 reviews. On retail websites, the product had a star rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 707 reviews bringing the percentage score to 86.
Customers praised the product saying that it was worth every penny because after using it, they could notice significant changes in their skin. They mentioned the product being able to significantly reduce wrinkles, stretch marks, dark circles, and restoring the skin’s firmness.
The customers were also happy with the rich moisture in the cream, saying that it helped keep their skin hydrated and radiant.
Customers also had negative reviews about the product. Some felt that the product was too small and not worth the price. Others questioned the effectiveness of this cream.
One customer, in particular, claimed she could not notice any difference in her wrinkles and skin texture even after using the product for over a month. Another customer did not like the smell of the product claiming that it smelled like moldy clothes.
How to Use StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate?
Apply the cream on the skin as you target wrinkle and stretch marks prone areas. You should apply and massage the cream twice a day (in the morning and the evening) but avoid the area around the eyes.
Is StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate Safe?
StriVectin sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrate has been tested and founded on dermal evaluation, meaning that it might be safe for use. It is a clinically proven product with an advance plus formula to give your skin a youthful look.
StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Alternatives
|Ole Henriksen||$65.00||AHAs, Vitamin C, Olive Seed Oil, Blackcurrant, Bakuchiol|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Truffoire||$400.00||Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
Where Can I Buy StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate?
You can buy StriVectin sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrate 1.6 oz 2-pack from the official website StriVectin.com. The product is also available on some of the leading retail websites.
Does StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate Have a Return Policy?
StriVenticn sd advanced plus intensive moisturizing concentrate has a regular 30-day return policy. They accept returns on gently used and a new item within 30 days of receipt.
However, the return policy does not apply for products bought outside StriVectin.com or international orders. Also, note that the returned products are subject to validation and approval before a refund or product exchange is affected.
StriVectin sd intensive concentrate for existing stretch marks may be ideal for you if you have stretch marks. The cream purports to reduce stretch marks. There are also other StriVentin creams that purport to reduce wrinkles and dark circles. The reviews from customers may be a clear indication that the StriVectin formula might be effective.
If you are in the look for a reputable skincare product then research StriVectin sd intensive moisturizing concentrate. Feel also free to check out reviews from customers to help you in decision making.
However, it would have been generous if the manufacturer gave individual results on how the product performed on different skin types. That is, this may help you know what skin types respond best to the cream before committing to the cream.