What Is Boots No7 Skincare?
Boots No7 Skincare (No 7 Serum) is a line of anti-aging products made of organic ingredients. They can eliminate the signs of aging and are include creams for each age group.
The Early Defense Collection is for people in the 20-35 group, Lift and Luminate is for 45-50-year-old individuals, and Restore and Renew is the Boots No 7 Serum over 60. These products can get rid of forehead wrinkles and frown lines, hydrate, and give an overall more youthful appearance.
Who Makes Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Serum?
These products are manufactured by a company called Boots, which was founded in 1935 in the UK. The Boots No7 products are now sold all over the world. They produce beauty products of all types, from makeup to skincare.
Does Boots No7 Work?
These products contain all of the ingredients you would expect in high-quality anti-aging creams. This includes peptides, antioxidants, hydrating substances, and retinol. They should certainly work. The customers are somewhat divided on this point, but overall more of them were happy with the products than not.
No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Beauty Serum has won an Allure Readers’ Choice Awards five years in a row. No7 products have more positive reviews on Influenster and Target. Restore and Renew Face and Neck Multi-Action Serum, and the Line Correcting Booster Serum also received the ‘Beauty Award’ by Good Housekeeping.
What Does Boots No7 Sell?
The Boots No7 targets beauty products which include makeup, skincare, and a men’s line. They have a line of anti-aging products that focus on repairing damaging to the skin, reduces puffiness, bags under eyes, dark circles and removing signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- The Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Cream (available as a day or night cream)
- The Early Defence collection (designed for ages 20 to 35)
- Lift and Luminate (meant for ages 45 to 60)
- The Restore and Renew line (aimed at customers aged 60 and up)
What Ingredients are in Boots No7 Products?
The newest version of Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Serum contains some of the following primary active ingredients:
- Retinyl Palmitate – This is Vitamin A, and it’s derived from retinol and palmitic acid. It’s less potent than retinol alone, but it does effectively raise collagen levels. This makes the skin firmer and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. Advances in Dermatology and Allergology found that retinoids are active structures influencing skin structure formation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a substance found inside the body naturally, and it is able to draw a huge amount of hydration. This gives the skin volume and smooths out wrinkles and lines. An article in Dermo-endocrinology cited that this substance is a key molecule in skin aging.
- Panax Ginseng – This plant has medicinal properties, and may help with mood, cognition, immunity, and raising testosterone. It’s a potent antioxidant which can help repair damage to the skin. It’s also high in anti-inflammatory properties. The Journal of Ginseng Research reported that panax ginseng has anti-aging properties for the skin.
Other Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone polyol and cetyl PEG/PPG- 10/1 dimethicone, Palmitoyl oligopeptide and tetrapeptide-7, Morus alba leaf extract, Lupinus albus, Arabinogalactan, Hexyl laurate, Carbomer, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate and polysorbate 20, Argireline, Advanced retinol concentration, hydrating glycerin, vitamin E, and botanical oils
The Early Defence Day Cream – hydrating shea butter, glycerin, and retinyl palmitate
Lift and Luminate Triple Action Serum – Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid, hibiscus, and Vitamin C
Dark Spot Corrector Booster Serum – No7’s ‘lightening complex’ that includes vitamin C, Emblica (gooseberry extract) and sophora
Boots No7 Resurfacing Skin Paste – Alpha Hydroxy Acid Exfoliant, Glycolic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, and more
How Does Boots No7 Function?
The Boots No7 products contain a lot of peptides, which are chains of amino acids that produce extra collagen. This makes the skin firmer and more elastic and smooths out wrinkles and fine lines. An article in Scientific Reports showed the skin-permeating abilities of peptides.
There are man hydrating substances in these creams, which provide the skin with moisture. This makes the skin soft, and it can provide it with volume which helps get rid of under eye wrinkles.
This product is high in anti-inflammatory agents, which can reduce swelling in the skin. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which can repair damage to the skin and improve the skin’s immunity.
Boots No7 Benefits and Drawbacks
- These products could eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- No 7 products deeply hydrate the skin, leaving it smooth and moisturized.
- There are 14 quality anti-aging products to choose from.
- It can firm and smooth the area around your eyes, and prevent crow’s feet
- There’s a product specifically for men, No. 7 Protect and Perfect Intense for Men
- Some products contain rice protein, which is a common allergen.
- You may get a rash on your skin with a reddish, itchy quality.
- Some of the products are expensive.
How do you use/apply Boots No7 Serum?
Use morning and evening as part of your daily skincare routine.
- After cleansing and moisturizing, dot serum around eyes.
- Gently blend around the contours of the eye.
- Can also be used underneath your favorite No7 Eye Cream.
Steps to use the No 7 Firming Booster serum – Apply every morning and evening before applying your usual No7 serum or moisturizer. In OFF position shake firmly once with the applicator down, turn to ON position.
Steps to apply No 7 booster correcting serum – Apply directly to lines & wrinkles every morning & evening before applying your usual No7 serum or moisturizer. To use as a booster mix 1 or 2 drops into your usual moisturizer, eye cream, or foundation. Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Boots No7 Products Alternatives
Other Boots No7 equivalent or anti-wrinkle creams and serums that you may consider are as below;
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3 Serum||$130||Niacinamide, Glycerin, Black Tea|
|SkinCeuticals C + AHA||$136||Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine|
|DRMTLGY||$20-$148||Aloe extract, clary sage extract, cucumber fruit extract, orange oil, sweet almond oil|
|Miami MD||$40-$50||Chondrus Crispus, Stem Cell Complex, Peptides, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Progeline Peptide|
How Much Do Boots No7 Products Cost?
No7 is proud to be America’s No.1 serum brand. Boots No7 skincare products are priced in line with some of the more expensive drugstore brands, while the makeup has a lower price point.
- Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Duo ($54.98 Value)
- City Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 is $14.99
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Skincare System ($69.99 Value)
- No7 Laboratories Firming Booster Serum ($41.99 Value)
- Restore & Renew Multi Action Face & Neck Skincare System ($77.99 Value)
- Lift and Luminate Triple Action Serum ($33.99)
- The Protect and Perfect Advanced All in One Foundation retails for $15.99 while a tube of Moisture Drench Lipstick is $12.99.
- Products are also sold in skincare kits, such as the four-piece Restore and Renew collection for $93.99.
Where to buy Boots No7 Products?
In the UK, Boots No7 products are available at Boots stores and on its official website. In the US, they can be found online at the Boots No7 website, Amazon, Walgreens, CVS, Ulta and Target.
People Also Ask
Q: Does No. 7 Serum Have Any Side Effects?
A: There is a possibility that you could have an allergic reaction to one of the No. 7 serum ingredients, which would manifest in a redness and itchiness on the skin.
If a reaction occurs, stop using the cream immediately and see a dermatologist if you think it’s necessary. These are not the right products for you.
Q: What Is Boots No7’s Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 35-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, take it to a local Boots store within 35 days of the purchase and return it. You can also send it back free of charge by going to the website they have listed on their website and printing off a returns label.
Q: Does Boots No7 Really Work on Wrinkles?
A: Yes, it does. The List and Luminate line is specifically geared towards lessening lines and wrinkles on the skin, and its ingredients reflect that. Try the No. 7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action Serum for a really excellent anti-wrinkle cream.
Q: What Age Group is Boots No7 Lift and Luminate for?
A: The Lift and Luminate line is for women in the age range of 45-60. The main aim of the products is to lessen signs of aging like wrinkles and dark spots. There is a No. 7 Lift and Luminate day cream, a No. 7 Lift and Luminate night cream, a dark spot corrector, masks, and No. 7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action Serum.
Q: How Long Does It Take for No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Beauty Serum to Work?
A: Provided that you follow the instructions and use the product every morning and evening, you should begin to see results within a couple of weeks. Results will intensify with time.
Q: What is the Best Face Cream for Over 60?
A: The No. 7 Serum Restore and Renew line is for people above the age of 60. The line includes day and night creams, masks, eye cream, and face and neck serum. The No. 7 Restore and Renew reviews for these products were very good.
Q: Is Boots No 7 cruelty free?
A: Yes, Boots No 7 has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don’t test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties.
Q: What Do Customers Think of Boots No7 Products?
A: The reviews for these products vary, but there was some very positive report. Many customers said the products helped smooth their skin and get rid of some wrinkles and fine lines. The No. 7 serum reviews were particularly good. Some of the less positive reviews stated that sometimes after application the cream beads up on the skin. Others said they had an allergic reaction.
The Final Word on Boots No7
The Boots No7 products are anti-aging creams intended for women of overage, from the 20s to over 60. They contain high-quality ingredients known to diminish the signs of age, like peptides for skin and retinol. They are also rich in antioxidants which boost the skin’s immunity.
The No. 7 serum reviews 2019 and 2020 varied in terms of options about these creams. but overall there were more positive reviews than negative. Customers said these products did diminish the signs of aging on their face and neck. A few users had allergic reactions to the product.
Some of these creams could lead to an allergic reaction to an ingredient. This could cause facial redness, itchy, and flakey skin. If this happens, stop using the product immediately. Before you begin using one of these creams, go to the dermatologist and make sure its right for your sensitive skin.