What is Image Skin Care?
Image Skin Care is a clinical brand that is said to have been founded by an esthetician. The skincare products are also claimed to be formulated by physicians. This means the products may be backed by science.
Following the good reviews and high recommendations by users, Image Skin Care has been able to bag several awards. It is also claimed to have achieved the trust of 20,000 skincare professionals across 60 countries.
Who Owns Image Skin Care?
Janna Ronert an esthetician founded this brand in 2003. She is the founder and chairwoman of the Image Skin Care Board. Some of the key products behind this brand include:
- Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturizer – This is a nourishing emollient crème that is claimed to boost the skin’s hydration levels shielding it from dehydration due to moisture loss.
- Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion – This lotion attacks bacteria responsible for causing acne breakouts by treating blackheads and unclogging pores. It also helps to brighten skin redness and scars.
- Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser – This is a foaming cleanser that claims to rid the skin of impurities through its surfactant ingredients.
- IMAGE Skincare The Max Wrinkle Smoother – This serum is ideal for targeting wrinkles around the upper side of the face. In particular, it’s effective in addressing crow’s feet, frown lines and wrinkles.
How to Use Image Skin Care
There are several skincare products under this collection including moisturizers, cleansers, serums, lip care, eye care, and sun protection among others. To use Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturizer, apply generously to all the target points and massage until absorbed. For maximum effects, use in the morning and before bed.
When using the Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion, ensure to apply on cleansed skin every morning and evening. It can be used as a spot treatment. If irritation is experienced, reduce application to once a day, the same instruction goes with image skincare for oily skin.
As for the Ormedic Balancing Facial Scrubber, massage a small portion of the cleanser cream into wet skin gently for at most 2 minutes, then rinse with plain clean water. Do this every morning and evening.
What Active Ingredients Are in Image Skin Care Products?
The active ingredients present in the key products include;
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate – This is a form of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) found in Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturizer. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, ascorbic acid is supposedly an effective antioxidant that might help shield the skin from photoaging. It also improves hyperpigmentation.
- Benzoyl peroxide – This ingredient is present in the Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion. According to the Journal of Dermatology, this ingredient is recommended as a standard treatment for acne vulgaris. It is effective for both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne vulgaris which usually affects the face, chest, and back.
- Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate – This is the active ingredient found in Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser. According to the Cosmetic Ingredient Review, this ingredient is a surfactant agent. A surfactant usually contains a hydrophilic end (attracted to water) and a lipophilic end (attracted to oil). This feature enables it to attract and dispose of impurities, oils, and dirt.
Is Image Skin Care any Good?
The key skincare products under this collection may work going by their active ingredients. They also have many positive reviews from users who claimed that it worked for them. Other skincare products may also work considering they are formulated by dermatologists who have a profound understanding of the skin.
An Esthetician’s Skincare Routine (Watch this Video)
Image Skin Care Reviews
Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturizer is a favorite for many users. It has high reviews on the official website and on retailer websites. Users commend their hydrating capabilities, especially for dry skin.
Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion also has good reviews. Users claimed it worked instantly and reduced pore sizes. A negative reviewer claimed the lotion caused her skin a breakout. A cocktail of beta & alpha-hydroxy acids that resurfaces the skin to reduce all kinds of acne.
Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser may not have as many positive reviews as the Vital C, but it is also loved by customers. According to some users, the cleanser left the skin feeling soft, hydrated, and clean.
Who Sells Image Skin Care Products and How Much do they Cost?
These products can be bought from the official website or from other online retailers.
The prices of some of the key products in this brand are;
- Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturizer – A concentrated face serum designed with vitamin E to combat the signs of aging and brighten your complexion. (Price – $68.00)
- Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser – $32.00
- Clear Cell Medicated Acne Lotion – $36.00
Image Skin Care Alternatives
- Formulyst is a brand that you might want to check out in case Image Skin Care Products don’t work for you. It promises long term skincare through its ingredients which replenish the skin’s vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant levels.
- Advanced Dermatology is another line of products that have good reviews based on their anti-aging prowess. It can be used by both men and women who want to shed some extra years off their skin.
- Jeunesse Głobal is truly a brand you can trust and you will love your product experience!
- Clinique stepped onto the scene offering women a skincare routine that not only revitalized skin but guaranteed to bring out our best beautiful.
- Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream reduces the appearance of under eye bags, wrinkles, and fine lines in just minutes.
- Instantly Ageless claims to reduce Under Eyes Wrinkles and Puffy Eyes in 2 Minutes! Instantly Ageless Facelift in a Box is a revolutionary cosmeceutical serum that works instantly to reverse the signs of ageing, dark circles under the eyes, and puffiness.
People Also Ask
Q: Is Image Skin Care Safe?
A: Apart from being formulated by professionals, all the products under this brand are claimed to be free from phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, and synthetic dyes. These factors may enhance the safety of skincare products.
Q: Can You use Image Skin Care When Pregnant?
A: With this line of products, you are advised not to use any of their product when pregnant until you first discuss with your doctor.
Q: Is Image Skin Care Vegan?
A: Yes, this product line recognizes itself as being vegan-friendly, 100 percent fragrance-free, and free from unnecessary artificial colors.
Q: Is Image Skin Care Medical Grade?
A: The company regards itself as a clinical skincare brand and that they only use well researched botanical, herbal, and safe ingredients in their formulas.
Q: Is Image Skin Care Organic?
A: Most ingredients that this brand uses are supposedly naturally fetched from botanic sources. And that these components have undergone lab tests to check their potency and relevancy for skincare use.
Q: Where is Image Skin Care Made?
A: Available information indicates that this line of products formulated and developed by a team of chemists that are based in the USA.
Q: Are Image Skincare Products Gluten-Free?
A: The manufacture highlights that all Image Skin Care are petrochemical free, free from artificial components, and paraben-free. And that where they have used any soy product, they make sure to indicate.
Q: Is Image Skin Care Cruelty-Free?
A: This company claims that tests are not conducted on animals hence it is cruelty-free. Cosmetic companies that care about animals to not use potentially hash formulas on them are often considered safer to deal with.
Q: Are There Any Image Skin Care Side Effects?
A: In as much as this product is considered to be all-natural and free from major allergens, some reviewers claimed to have experienced allergic reactions. On that note, check the ingredients before purchasing it. You can also consult your dermatologist prior to using any of these skincare products.
Final Word on Image Skin Care Products
Image Skin Care products offer a wide variety of skin products that are said to be organic and free from synthetic ingredients as well as possible allergens. Moreover, these products are claimed to be formulated by dermatologists who know what the skin needs.
Reviews from customers also show that these products work as they should. After using image skincare collagen supporting wrinkle creams, moisturizers, serums, or lotions, they may leave your skin feeling smooth, cleansed, hydrated, and radiant than before. These are all qualities you need in your skincare products.
However, not every skin is the same. While these products may have worked for other customers, it may fail to work in your favor. And if you have sensitive skin, you may experience an allergic breakout which is nothing short of a nightmare. So before you try anything on your sensitive skin, be sure to check with your doctor. Only use when the doctor gives you a go-ahead.