What is La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum is a luxury serum based on the powerful antioxidant Vitamin C as well as salicylic acid. This potent formula can make the skin firm and more elastic, smoothing wrinkles and lines.
It also repairs damage to the skin barrier and protects it from UV rays and other damage. In addition, this product can smooth out brown spots and other areas of pigmentation. It evens out skin texture and makes the skin radiant.
LA ROCHE-POSAY PURE VITAMIN C FACE SERUM
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with salicylic acid is an anti-aging face serum.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, Tocopherol
ABOUT THE BRAND: La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
What Are the Manufacturers Claims About La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
- La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum repairs damage to the skin barrier.
- This serum helps to remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum protects the skin from sun damage.
- The serum can even out areas of pigmentation on the skin.
- This product intensely hydrates the skin.
What Are the Disadvantages of La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
- Some users say La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with Salicylic Acid for Wrinkles has a strange metallic smell.
- If you spill the product it can stain your possessions orange.
- You could develop a skin reaction to one of the ingredients.
How Do I Apply La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
Begin by cleansing your face with a gentle product and patting dry with a towel. Fill the dropper with La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with Salicylic Acid and use 3-4 drops on your face and neck. Spread it over your skin, avoiding the eye contour area. You should use this product in the morning and again in the evening. During the day, add sun block.
What Do the La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum Reviews Say?
Most of the La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum reviews were quite positive. Users loved how smooth the product went on, and what a deep moisturizer it was. Many customers said it removed wrinkles and lines and made them look younger.
However, there were a few users who had small complaints about the product. A couple of customers mentioned that they didn’t like the scent. Some said it stained their clothing orange.
Which Skin Types Can Use La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum is suitable for all skin types – normal, combination, sensitive, oily, mature, and acne prone. The manufacturer claims this product is hypoallergenic, which is great for sensitive types.
What Are the Ingredients in La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with Salicylic Acid:
- Salicylic Acid – This is a beta hydroxy acid, and it can effectively treat acne. It can exfoliate the skin and eliminate oils and dead skin cells from the pores.It has anti-bacterial properties, and it also has anti-inflammatory benefits. A study in the British Journal of Dermatology found that this substance is very hydrating for the skin and can promote cell renewal.
- Vitamin C – This is ascorbic acid, and it’s crucial for the growth and development of all of the tissue in our bodies. It’s a powerful antioxidant which can repair the skin barrier and protect it from the effects of the sun.It also helps the skin’s natural cell regeneration process. A study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology examined Vitamin C and the skin and its clinical applications like preventing photoaging.
- Tocopherol – This is Vitamin E, and it’s a powerful antioxidant. It can repair damage to the skin barrier and protect it from environmental harm. It’s also a potent anti-inflammatory which can lessen swelling. A review published in the Journal of Molecular Medicine looked at the role of Vitamin E for normal and damaged skin. They found that it’s a highly efficient antioxidant that warrants further study.
How Does La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum Work?
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with Salicylic Acid for Wrinkles contains ingredients which encourage the production of collagen, like salicylic acid. This replaces some of the collagen that disappears with age. It tightens the skin and makes it more elastic, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines.
This formula has potent antioxidants like Vitamin C which repair damage to the skin barrier. They also help protect the skin from environmental stressors like pollution and the sun’s rays. In addition, it helps to regenerate the skin cells. An article in Nutrients examined the role of Vitamin C in the health of the skin.
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum is also high in anti-inflammatory properties which reduce swelling and redness on the skin. It contains salicylic acid, which cleans out the pores and can treat acne. A study in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment found that this acid was effective at treating mild to moderate acne.
There are also some very hydrating ingredients in this formula which provide the skin with moisture. This gives it definition, smoothing out lines and wrinkles. It also deeply moisturizes and gets rid of dryness.
How Much Does La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum Cost?
You can buy La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum from the manufacturer’s official website, and from many other online and offline sites including Amazon. The price on the official site is $59. On Amazon it’s $39.99. There is free shipping with orders of $50 or more.
Can I Buy La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum in Stores?
Yes, you can purchase La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum in a number of offline retail stores, like Walmart and some drug stores.
What is the Return Policy for La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum?
The company has a 30-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, contact the company and send it and the invoice back within 30 days of the original purchase date. If you got a free gift, you must also return it. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|City Beauty||$67.00||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Vibriance Super C Serum||$47.00||Konjac Root, Hyaluronic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
Does La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum Have Allergens?
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with Salicylic Acid is a hypoallergenic product, and it has no common allergens. However, you could still have a reaction if you are allergic to a specific ingredient in the serum. If you have allergies, make sure you check the list carefully.
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with Salicylic Acid for Wrinkles is a luxury skin care product which has Vitamin C as its primary ingredient, along with a number of other skin-rich organic substances. The product can firm the skin and smooth wrinkles and lines, eliminate areas of pigmentation on the skin, repair damage, and protect the skin from damage.
The La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum reviews on the whole were quite good. Many users loved this product and gave it a high rating, saying it got rid of wrinkles and spots and made them look younger. However, there were also a few customers who were disappointed in the product and some didn’t like the smell.
Even though this product is hypoallergenic, you could still have a reaction to a specific allergen included. If you have a reaction, stop using the serum right away. It’s a good idea to go to a dermatologist before using a new skin product to check that it suits you.