- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- How to Apply
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo?
Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo is a shampoo designed to cater to all blonde hair types including California blonde, caramel blonde, grey blonde, highlighted blonde, platinum blonde, and sun-kissed blonde. This shampoo claims to intensely hydrate hair, remove radicals, and leave hair lustrous and healthy-looking.
This shampoo 1000ml is formulated with super ingredients like hyaluronic acid. It is clear in color and has a luxurious fragrance that appeals to most customers.
KÉRASTASE BAIN LUMIÈRE SHAMPOO
BEST FOR: For all hair types.
USES: It is a Hydrating illuminating shampoo for faux-blonde hair.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Edelweiss Flower, Mallow Flower Extract, Tocopherol
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kérastase is a French luxury hair care line that distributes products internationally. Kérastase is part of the L’Oréal Professional Products
Is Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Any Good?
Kérastase blond absolu bain lumiere shampoo 250ml may be a good shampoo based on its reputable brand. However, we cannot just claim its effectiveness at face value, can we? Of course not! Therefore, we will delve into the ingredients used to formulate this shampoo and find out whether it is worth the try or not.
What are the Ingredients in Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo?
Some of the key ingredients in this shampoo include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – this concentrated acid is claimed to strengthen hair preventing future damage. According to the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, hyaluronic acid has a multifaceted role in regulating biological processes. Hyaluronic acid also has the ability to draw moisture to itself which may keep hair hydrated.
- Salicylic Acid – This is a beta hydroxy acid that is usually used as a medicine that helps remove the skin’s outer layer. It is useful in the treatment of acne and dandruff. In Revista Argentina de Dermatologia, salicylic acid was concluded to be effective against oily and dry dandruff.
- Edelweiss Flower – this is a wildflower that grows in rocky limestone habitats. It is rich in antioxidants such as lentophodic acid and 3,5, dicaffeoylquinic acid according to the Genes journal. In haircare, this ingredient is claimed to protect hair against damage and softens sensitized edges.
- Mallow Flower Extract – scientifically, this flower is known as Malva sylvestris. It is a native of Asia, Europe, and North Africa. According to the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, mallow flower extract was used in folk medicine due to its multipurpose use. It contains amino acids, flavonoids, mucilages, vitamins which enable its antioxidant activity. The journal claims this extract reduces hair loss.
- Tocopherol – this is the major form of vitamin E and is a group of fat-soluble phenolic compounds. According to a study by Tropical Life Sciences Research, tocopherol levels in patients with alopecia were found to be low. Therefore, the study concluded that tocopherol was effective in treating hair loss.
How Does Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Work?
The shampoo kérastase blond absolu bain lumiere 1 litro works in various ways to achieve its goal. Through its key ingredients, this shampoo helps to strengthen, nourish, and prevent hair loss. And since this shampoo is dedicated to various types of blonde hair, it may be efficient in maintaining the color and shine of hair.
Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Pros & Cons
- It may be used on any type of blonde hair
- Claims to strengthen hair and prevent future breakage
- Might maintain hair moisture keeping it soft to the touch
- May enhance hair appearance; shine and volume
- May remove impurities and product build-up effectively
- May strip the color highlights
- Some people may still notice some hair loss
- Regular use may be needed to maintain the hair texture
- May not prevent future breakage
Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Reviews
The kérastase blond absolu bain lumiere shampoo reviews are quite positive. On the brand’s official product page, the shampoo scored 4.5 stars rating which. Users who loved this shampoo claimed it made their hair glossy, healthy, manageable, and soft to the touch. One user who had used a sample of the product mentioned that she was ready to purchase this shampoo along with other products in the Cicaflash line.
As for negative reviews, users were disappointed that the shampoo caused hair breakage and hair loss. One user claimed that the shampoo removed her highlights while another claimed it turned her hair purple and silver.
How to Apply Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo
According to the directions provided by the brand, this shampoo should be applied on wet hair and massaged gently. Once well incorporated well, it should be rinsed out thoroughly. As a safety tip, if the shampoo gets into contact with eyes, you should rinse them immediately.
Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Alternatives
|Valotin Strengthening Shampoo||$30.95||Rosemary leaf extract, Green tea leaf extract, Sodium PCA, Gycerin, Chamomilla Recutita, flower extract, Cucumis Sativus fruit extract|
|Ultrax Labs Hair Shampoo||$79.99||Ketoconazole, Caffeine, Saw Palmetto, CaffinoPlex|
|Aveda Shampoo||$12.00 – $141.00||Avocado oil, Green tea seed oil, Sancha inchi seed oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Eugenol|
|Briogeo Shampoo||$24||Ginseng, Maltodextrin, Biotin, Witch Hazel Extract, Vitamin B5|
|Keranique Hair Shampoo||$49.95||Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.|
|Laritelle Organic Shampoo||$12.99 to $49.99||Organic Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Organic Tea Tree Hydrosol, Wildharvested Cedar Hydrosol, Wildharvested Yucca Hydrosolm, Decyl Glucoside|
People Also Ask
Q: Is Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Safe?
A: While this shampoo is claimed to be safe for users with blonde hair, some users have experienced adverse effects on their hair. On that note, you should consult with your stylist before going for this product.
Q: Where Can I Buy Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo?
A: Kérastase blond absolu bain lumiere shampoo 500ml can be bought from the brand’s official website as well as authorized retailers such as Amazon, Sephora, and Walmart. The 250ml bottle costs $35.00 on the official website.
Q: Does Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Have a Return Policy?
A: Yes, this brand has a return policy which allows customers to return items within 30 days of purchase. Products purchased via the website can only be returned to the kerastase-usa.com and not the Kerastase Consultant Salon or any other authorized retailer.
Kérastase Bain Lumière hydrating illuminating shampoo is a go-to shampoo for everyone with blonde hair. It claims to luxuriously cleanse, illuminate, hydrate, and strengthen hair. It is powered by hyaluronic acid and Edelweiss flower extract which together help to keep hair healthy and shiny. Apart from these two super ingredients, this shampoo is formulated with other botanicals, minerals, and vitamins to support the hair.
Users who have interacted with this shampoo have been delighted by this illuminating shampoo to the point of wanting to try out similar products by the brand. According to Kérastase, this shampoo works even better when paired with cicaflash conditioner and masque ultra-violet purple hair mask.
Unfortunately, this shampoo did not work well for some users. These users claimed the shampoo stripped their color highlights and for some, it turned their hair purple. In this regard, if you want to purchase this product, it is safer to consult your hairstylist on whether to use it or not.