- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Where To Buy
- Final Thought
What is Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo?
Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo is a hair care product that claims to strengthen, lengthen and repair damaged hair.
It is designed to target people with brittle and weak hair. The shampoo claims to remove build-up oil and dirt from the hair and scalp, leaving it clean, fresh, and strong.
The product contains ingredients such as Creatine R and Taurine which some scalp treatment options deploy. Also, the blend of lipids in the shampoo may help to create a shiny and smooth hair surface.
KÉRASTASE RESISTANCE BAIN EXTENTIONISTE SHAMPOO
BEST FOR: All hair types.
USES: It helps support healthy hair lengths and protect hair fiber from external aggressors.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Creatine R, Taurine, Ceramides, Amodimethicone, Citric Acid
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kérastase is a French luxury hair care line that distributes products internationally. Kérastase is part of the L’Oréal Professional.
Is Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Any Good?
Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo for hair growth–Kerastase is specifically made to target different weak and damaged hair. The product claims to rebuild the internal structure of the hair, making it strong and resistant to breakage. It is also said to clean your hair and ensures rapid growth.
What are the Ingredients in Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo?
Some of the Kerastase Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo ingredients include:
- Creatine R – This ingredient is said to contain amino acid and creatine, responsible for reinforcing your hair fiber internal structure. According to an article in Plastic and Aesthetic Research, Perjournal.net, creatine R has been found to prevent hair fall. The ingredient also boosts hair regrowth, hence increasing hair density.
- Taurine – It is in the form of amino acid and is said to protect your hair from external aggressors. It is also known to stimulate your scalp, making it healthy. According to PubMed.gov, taurine in hair care products works against hair loss. It is anti-alopecia and can, therefore, be used to treat hair loss concerns.
- Ceramides – The ingredient may promote moisture retention and elasticity. It also purports to make your hair strong and shiny. According to ResearchGate Publication, ceramide in hair care products such as shampoo prevents hair breakage. It protects the hair from weakening.
- Amodimethicone – This ingredient might boost hair growth and hair thickness. According to Clinical Intervention in Aging, the topical application of this ingredient causes prolongation of anagen and increases hair follicle size. The use of hair products containing amodimethicone may lead to rapid hair growth, increases hair count, and enhances hair thickness.
- Citric Acid – The ingredient is among the natural remedies that are claimed to treat scalp and other hair disorders. According to BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies, citric acid in shampoo may help in the treatment of various hair concerns such as hair loss, split hair, and dandruff.
How Does Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Work?
Resistance bain extensionist shampoo claims to quickly seep deep inside the hair and scalp to go strengthen brittle and weakened hair strands. It works on your hair’s internal structure, making it more resistant to breakage. The shampoo is also said to remove accumulated dirt in your hair and scalp, leaving it clean, fresh, and strong.
Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Pros & Cons
- It is said to make your hair healthy and long
- It purports to protect your hair from environmental aggressors
- The product may help to stimulate your scalp
- The product may have a strengthening effect on your hair
- It might have a drying effect on your hair.
- The shampoo may not soften your hair to the extent you want
- Some people may not get the shinning properties it promises
- The shampoo contains sodium Laurenth sulfate, so, it is not sulfate-free
Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Reviews
The product’s global reviews from the brand’s website and online retail store websites were both positive and negative. Below is resistance bain extentioniste length strengthening shampoo review:
Those with positive reviews had this to say about the product: Some customers said that the shampoo had a lovely scent and worked well on their long locks. Others claimed that after using the shampoo, their hair stopped falling out. Other users noted that continuous use of this product made their hair longer, tangle-free, and strong.
Customers with negative reviews noted the following about this product: One user claimed that the shampoo left her hair dry. Another one said that the product did not make her hair silky and soft as it claims. She also complained about the product leaving her hair dry.
Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Alternatives
|Valotin Strengthening Shampoo||$30.95||Biotin, Chamomile Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumber|
|OI Shampoo||$34||Roucou Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Panthenol|
|Pura d’or Shampoo||$29.99||Argan Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Biotin, Black Cumin Seed Oil|
|Oribe Signature Shampoo||$147||Vegetable-derived Humectants, Ginger Root Extract, Watermelon, Lichee, and Edelweiss Flower|
|Keranique Hair Shampoo||$49.95||Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.|
|Laritelle Organic Shampoo||$12.99 to $49.99||Organic Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Organic Tea Tree Hydrosol, Wildharvested Cedar Hydrosol, Wildharvested Yucca Hydrosolm, Decyl Glucoside|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Q: How to Apply Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo?
A: Wet your hair, then apply bain extentioniste shampoo. Massage your hair concentrating on your hair length, ends, and scalp until it is lathered. After massaging, ensure that you rinse thoroughly.
Q: Is Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Safe?
A: Resistance Bain Extentiniste shampoo is safe on most hair types, including weak and damaged. However, it contains sodium Laureth sulfate. In case you have any health or allergy concerns with this ingredient, first talk to your physician before you can use the product.
Q: Does Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo Have a Return Policy?
A: Kerastase Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo has a 30-day return policy. In case you don’t like the product or you received a defective item, you can return it within 30 days from the day of receiving the product. If you purchased the product from the brand’s official website, that is where you should return it and not to Kerastase Consultant Salon.
However, note that the refund applies only to purchase costs. You are only eligible for a refund for the shipping costs if you received the wrong product or you received a damaged item. Upon receiving your refund request, it will take 2-3 business days for the company to post the cash to your account.
How Much is the Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo?
A 200 ml pack of this shampoo currently retails for $35.00
Where Can I Buy Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo?
Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo 500 ml and Kerastase Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo 1000ml are available for purchase from selected online retail stores. You can also purchase them from the brand’s official website.
Clean, strong, thick, and healthy hair gives you confidence. So, it is every person’s dream to attain all those hair characteristics. But to achieve this, you have to use the right hair care product.
Unfortunately, there are thousands of hair care products out there, and choosing which suits your hair needs may be difficult.
However, from a Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo review, there is no doubt that this hair shampoo could be among those that use high-quality ingredients. That is, it may be worth giving it a change or consider trying it.
Nevertheless, if you still have unsettled concerns about this shampoo, you can take a closer look at its official website for additional information or call the company with your questions.