- Is It Good?
- How Does It Work
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- People Also Ask
- Final Thought
What is Keranique Hair Shampoo?
Keranique Hair Shampoo is a hair strengthening product designed to help manage hair thinning, stimulate the scalp to promote regrowth, as well as deep clean the hair. It nourishes the hair follicle to help rejuvenate them. This shampoo claims to be sulfate-free and that it is infused with keratin to specifically serve women with hair thinning concerns.
The product claims to be fortified with Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Keratin to make your hair feel cleaner, buoyant, and lighter. It also gets rid of impurities from the follicle, hence improving scalp treatment and effectiveness.
Additionally, this hair shampoo may prevent hair breakage by making it strong. It also helps thin hair to build upon the scalp to give you a lasting hair volume challenge.
KERANIQUE HAIR SHAMPOO
BEST FOR: All hair types.
USES: The sulfate-free Scalp Stimulating Shampoo is designed to deep clean and stimulate the scalp.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment is designed for women’s unique hair needs.
Is Keranique Hair Shampoo Any Good?
Keranique Hair Shampoo is said to fight against hair loss. It penetrates the hair strands to help them regrow and thicken. This shampoo also purports to increase hair volume, which means it may be a viable solution in supporting healthy hair.
What are the Ingredients in Keranique Hair Shampoo?
Some of the main ingredients used to formulate Keranique volumizing shampoo for thinning hair include the following:
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil – This ingredient may help enhance hair growth. According to Toxicological Research, topical application of peppermint oil has positive effects on hair growth. It is said to increase dermal thickness, follicle depth as well as follicle number.
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine – This constituent might act as a lipid barrier on the hair. The topical application protects lipid surfaces from damage. According to the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, lauramidopropyl betaine is one of the common surfactants in cosmetic products. It is supposedly a safe ingredient and often used in rinse-off hair products.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate – This is a popular cleansing ingredient among hair products. It produces a rich foam. According to the International Journal of Trichology, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate is used as a conditioning agent in shampoo preparation. It may work well on oily, normal, and dry hair, and may help maintain hair condition.
- Decyl Glucoside – It is used in the formulation of hair products such as shampoo. It is low in concentration and to ensure it is non-irritating. According to PubMed.gov, decyl glucoside functions as surfactants in most cosmetic products, including hair products. The ingredient additionally functions as a hair conditioning agent.
- Ipanax Ginseng Root Extract – The ingredient claims to enhance hair growth. According to the International Journal of Molecular Science, ginseng promotes hair growth by regulating the activity and expression of major proteins, which is part of a hair-cycling phase.
How Does Keranique Hair Shampoo Work?
Keranique hair regrowth shampoo & conditioner are formulated to work together to give you perfect and desired results. The shampoo is fortified with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Keratin, which penetrates your scalp for deep cleansing. It claims to promote microcirculation and remove build ups, leaving your hair strong and thick. It also contains properties such as amino acid complex responsible for hair thickening and volumizing.
Keranique Hair Shampoo Pros & Cons
- It claims to thicken and strengthen the hair
- It might help protect hair against cuticle damage
- The product claims to promote scalp microcirculation
- It may give your hair a shiny look
- The product has a cash-back guarantee
- Ideal for use by adults only
- You may find it containing chemicals that can cause mild irritation
- The product may not completely prevent hair loss as it claims
- You may find this product a bit pricy
Keranique Hair Shampoo Reviews
Keranique shampoo for thinning hair reviews was as follows: Some customers praised the product saying that it is easy to use, made their hair grow with a fantastic look. Others said that the products have a nice smell and made their hair thick, full, and healthy.
Some said that the Keranique shampoo restored their confidence after embarrassing years of hair loss. They said that it prevented the loss of hair and improved their hair growth. There is one customer, who said that she had 2 big bald spots, but after using the product, her hair is now full-grown and the bald spots are no longer visible.
Negative reviews about this product were also present. One customer, in particular, claimed that even after using the product, her hair still fell out and she also developed a migraine. Another one claimed that the product did not thicken her hair. There is also another customer who claimed that the product was expensive and did not make her hair thick.
Keranique Hair Shampoo Alternatives
|Valotin Strengthening Shampoo||$30.95||Rosemary leaf extract, Green tea leaf extract, Sodium PCA, Gycerin, Chamomilla Recutita, flower extract, Cucumis Sativus fruit extract|
|Ultrax Labs Hair Shampoo||$79.99||Ketoconazole, Caffeine, Saw Palmetto, CaffinoPlex|
|Aveda Shampoo||$12.00 – $141.00||Avocado oil, Green tea seed oil, Sancha inchi seed oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Eugenol|
|Briogeo Shampoo||$24||Ginseng, Maltodextrin, Biotin, Witch Hazel Extract, Vitamin B5|
|Kérastase Bain Lumière Shampoo||$35||Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Edelweiss Flower, Mallow Flower Extract, Tocopherol|
|Laritelle Organic Shampoo||$12.99 to $49.99||Organic Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Organic Tea Tree Hydrosol, Wildharvested Cedar Hydrosol, Wildharvested Yucca Hydrosolm, Decyl Glucoside|
People Also Ask
Q: How to Use Keranique Hair Shampoo
A: Apply the shampoo to wet hair. Massage it and ensure that it reaches the scalp. Leave it for about 3-4 minutes before rinsing it thoroughly. You can then apply Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner. However, note that his product is for adult use only. Ensure that you avoid it coming into contact with your eyes when using it. In case it does, ensure that you rinse with clear water immediately.
Q: Does Keranique Shampoo Cause Hair Loss
A: Keranique shampoo for color-treated hair claims not to cause hair loss. Instead, it purports to fight poor hair conditions such as thinning, breakage, and splitting. Keranique shampoo and volumizing conditioner are said to work together to invigorate and shampoo away from your build up scalp. The conditioner is said to penetrate through every hair strand to give them a thickening and strengthening effect.
Q: Is Keranique Hair Shampoo Safe?
A: All Keranique products, including the shampoo, are formulated using FDA approved ingredients to help your hair regrow naturally. The product is, therefore, safe for your use. You don’t have to worry about those expensive or painful surgeries.
Q: Does Keranique Hair Shampoo Have a Return Policy?
A: Keranique hair shampoo has 120 days return policy from the date of receipt. You can return it and get a refund even if the product container is half or empty. However, the refund covers the product purchase price minus the shipping fee.
Q: How Much is Keranique Hair Shampoo and Where Can I Buy It?
A: The Keranique Hair Regrowth System which includes this shampoo, Keranique Volumizing Conditioner, the Keranique Lift, and Repair Treatment, and the Regrowth Treatment retails for $49.95. You can also purchase the shampoo on the brand’s official website.
Due to the process of aging and overtime miniaturization of follicles, millions of women across the world begin to experience hair loss.
If you notice hair in your bathroom drain or brush, it is a sign that you are losing it. Your hair is probably less thick than before, meaning that it is thinning. Now according to this product’s manufacturer, this where their shampoo comes in. That is Keranique Hair Shampoo may help slow hair loss and thin in adult women as well as men. It does that by revitalizing the hair follicles.
If you act immediately, you can address the hair loss issue before the situation worsens. In precise, if you find yourself in the lot that Keranique hair shampoo works for, you can improve your hair. You can find more information about this product by visiting the brand’s official website and online retail stores.