What is Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer?
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer is an anti-aging beauty product that helps diminish wrinkles and improve skin elasticity. This wrinkle-resist moisturizer may work to reduce fine lines, reduce roughness, as well as improve the skin’s glow.
The company behind peter thomas roth peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum 30ml calls it a wrinkle resist moisturizer and that it makes the skin appear outstandingly younger, and offers intense hydration. In addition, it supposedly firms the skin to give it that tight looking appearance.
PETER THOMAS ROTH PEPTIDE 21 WRINKLE RESIST MOISTURIZER
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: It is a wrinkle-fighting moisturizer that may help the skin to look noticeably younger and hydrated.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 21 Peptides and Neuropeptides, Hyaluronic Acid Complex, hytofleur, Phytofleur Cactus, Squalane, Asian Natto Gum
ABOUT THE BRAND: Peter Thomas Roth’s passion for skin care is result of his own quest to find products to treat his personal skin care concerns.
Is Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Any Good?
In a clinical test report shared by the manufacturer, the conclusion was that out of the 30 participants who took part in the study, all being women below 65 years but above 30 years, 116% agreed it instantly increased hydration.
84% were happy that it gave an all-day skin hydration benefit, while 100% noted that their skin felt hydrated and soft almost immediately. From this analysis, it easy to conclude that peter thomas roth peptide 21 pads might be a good skin moisturizing option.
What are the Ingredients in Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer?
The following are peter thomas roth peptide 21 lift & firm moisturizer ingredients in a nutshell;
- 21 Peptides and Neuropeptides – Peptides in general are a widely used ingredient compound in skincare products, as discussed in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. This cream uses specific peptides including Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11, Hexapeptide 11, and 19 others (to make 21). These selected peptide forms were supposedly seen to best reduce wrinkles, clear fine lines, and restore the skin to its youthful glory, according to the producer.
- Hyaluronic Acid Complex – There is a reason why the current trend of skincare products all claim to use HA as one of the key ingredients. Different research reports such as one in particular published in the journal Dermato Endocrinology point out that HA improves the skin’s moisture retention rate to keep it moist longer.
- Phytofleur Cactus – Although not popular, this ingredient has found its way into several well-rated anti-aging products. According to the Journal of Pharmaceutical Biology, certain species of the cactus plant may help improve some skin disorders.
- Squalane – As one of the main building components of the skin lipids, the Journal of Molecules indicates that this ingredient offers healthy antioxidant and antitumor benefits to the skin.
- Asian Natto Gum – This is supposedly the company’s breakthrough ingredient and is said to improve texture and skin tone. However, detailed research on the claims that this ingredient makes is yet to be shared publicly.
How Does Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Work?
While this is a multi-ingredient skincare product, the keyway that it uses to deliver its promise is its deep moisturizing property. That is, it uses 21 different forms of Peptides and Neuropeptides that according to clinical tests are linked to making the skin look younger, reduce wrinkles, and flatten fine lines. It also contains 2 Gamma Proteins that are specifically linked to improving elasticity and correct uneven skin. The rich presence of Hyaluronic Acid Complex allows the skin to trap water for a healthy appearance longer.
Is Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Safe?
Most skin care products will want to ensure that the ingredients they use are safe and clinically recommended to avoid lawsuits. Likewise, for this cream, the ingredients are considered safe for long term skincare use.
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Pros & Cons
- It claims to reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles and fine lines
- May make your skin moist longer
- The product might help correct uneven skin and texture
- It might help keep the skin firm, tight, and younger looking
- The product many ingredients but the amounts are not indicated
- It might not completely clear the wrinkles for some people
- Seems like its only main strength is moisture retention
- The product may not work the same for different skin types
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Reviews
While there are lots of retailer websites that sell this anti-aging skin care product, seems like it is a new serum and no much feedback about it. The average customer rating for peter thomas roth peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum reviews suggests that it is a good value product and that despite the high price it may be a quality anti-aging solution.
How to Use Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer?
Place a plea size amount of Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer on your fingertips and rub the cream on both the face and neck, until its well absorbed.
Where Can I Buy Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer?
Apart from the company’s website, the producer sells this cream through several other retailer websites.
How Much Does Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Cost?
A 1.7 oz of this cream retails for $95.00
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|SkinCeuticals Metacell Renewal B3 Serum||$130||Niacinamide, Glycerin, Black Tea|
|SkinCeuticals C + AHA||$136||Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine|
|La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum||$39.99||Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, Tocopherol|
|Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum||$89||Swertia Flower Extract, Shea Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Urea|
Does Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer Have a Return Policy?
The cream is covered by a 60-day return policy. To have your refund processed, your return request supposedly must include the original components. You can check their return terms to understand the whole return procedure.
Peptides are the key component in this so-called wrinkle-fighting moisturizer. So together with select Gamma Proteins, the company behind peter thomas roth peptide 21 wrinkle resist 3 piece kit highlights that this could be the product that will resolve your aging concerns.
Besides, the supposed powerful skin hydration property, peter thomas roth collagen serum may improve collagen synthesis. Collagen is a key component that is often associated with improving skin elasticity and has been widely used as the key ingredient in skin firming serums.
What could be a turn off for peter thomas roth peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum dupe is, some users may find the high price tag not accommodative.