- Return Policy
- How Does It Work
- How Do I Use
- Sensitive Skin
- Where To Buy
- People Also Ask
What Is Tatcha?
Tatcha is a luxury skin care line which includes a unique collection of enriching ingredients derived from the skin care secrets of Japanese geishas. These formulas provide anti-aging benefits, helping to firm the skin and smooth wrinkles and lines.
In addition, they can balance your skin’s PH levels, deeply moisturize, and cleanse the skin of oils and dead skin cells. This line is suitable for all skin types. Here are some of the top products:
- The Rice Polish Gentle – A deeply exfoliating formula which cleanses the pores and leaves the skin smooth and soft
- Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – An incredibly hydrating spray-on moisturizer which deeply hydrates, eliminates dryness, and gives your skin a radiant glow
- Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream – An enriching eye cream which firms the skin around the eyes and repairs skin damage, removing signs of age
- The Pearl – This is a tinted skin treatment which erases dark circles from under the eyes and smooths wrinkles and lines.
Types: All skin types
Uses: Anti-aging, cleansing, moisturizing, firming, toning
Active Ingredients: Green Tea, Chondrus Crispus, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract, Licorice Root, Japanese Rice Bran
About the Brand: Tatcha is a skin care company based in San Francisco, California.
What Are the Ingredients in Tatcha?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Tatcha:
- Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract – This is a fruit which has benefits for the skin as well as medicinal properties. It’s a potent antioxidant which can repair skin damage and protect the complexation from harm. It’s also high in anti-inflammatory benefits and can treat wounds. An article in Pharmacognosy Journal examined the phytochemistry and pharmacological activities of this fruit.
- Chondrus Crispus – This is a red algae which grows along coastlines in North America and Europe. It contains fatty acids and phenols that provide the skin with hydration and eliminate dryness, as well as protecting its natural barrier. In addition, it’s very soothing to the skin. An article published in the International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology examined the cosmetic applications of marine red algae.
- Licorice Root – This comes from the root of the Glycyrrhia Glabra Linnera plant, and it grows in India. It can lessen areas of pigmentation on the skin by better distributing the melanin. In addition, according to the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, it can prevent sun-induced skin damage. Licorice is rich in anti-inflammatory agents that can ease skin conditions.
How Does Tatcha Work?
The Tatcha line is high in powerful antioxidants from rich botanicals. They kill damaging free radicals and lower oxidative stress, which helps to repair damage to the skin barrier. Antioxidants also protect the skin from environmental stressors like UV rays and pollution.
The products have incredibly hydrating ingredients which moisturize the skin and eliminate dryness. The liquid goes under the skin and gives it a plumpness which assists in smoothing out lines, wrinkles, and other signs of age on the skin.
There are cleansers and exfoliants in the line which remove dead skin cells and dirt from the pores and shrink them in size. They use a water-activated exfoliant in many products called Japanese rice bran which foams and leaves the skin glowing.
A study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry found that a rice bran supplement can prevent UV damaged skin aging.
Some ingredients have potent anti-inflammatory properties which can ease redness and swelling on the skin and help treat skin conditions. Other substances improve circulation around the eyes, fading dark circles.
In addition, there are ingredients which produce additional collagen, and this both firms the skin and makes it more elastic. This can eliminate wrinkles and lines on the skin.
How Do I Use Tatcha?
Tatcha skin care line is made up of a number of products, each with their own set of instructions written on the product. Make sure you read and follow the directions carefully.
What Are the Benefits of Tatcha?
- The products are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Tatcha can provide rich anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- The products deeply moisturize and eliminate dryness.
- They help to balance your skin’s PH level.
- This skin care can repair damage to the complexion.
How Much is Tatcha and Where Can I Buy It?
The primary place you can buy this product in on the manufacturer’s official website, although it’s available from a couple of other retailers like Sephora. The prices of some of the key products are as follows:
- The Pearl – $48
- The Silk Peony – $60
- The Rice Polish – $65
- The Indigo Cream – $85
- The Serum Stick – $48
- Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – $48
- Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream – $140
- Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum – $95
|Beverly Hills MD||$39 – $400||Saw Palmetto, Vitamin A, Butylene Glycol, Apple Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera Butter|
|Glé Skincare||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Skinceuticals Renew||$62||Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Aloe Vera, Orange/Lemon Peel Extract, Essential Oils, Chamomile Extract.|
|Algenist||$30 – $120||Algenist with Alguronic acid, Vegan Collagen, Microalgae Oil, Peptides, Vitamin E, Caffeine, Green Tea Leaves, Aloe Vera, Sodium Hyaluronate|
|SkinMedica||$178||Sodium Hyaluronate, Nano HA, Time Release HA, Crosslinked HA|
Can I Use Tatcha if I Have Sensitive Skin?
Yes, Tatcha products use gentle ingredients, and they are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
Can You Return Tatcha?
Tatcha offers full returns for people living in the United States. They have a 90-day return policy. If you aren’t happy with the product, contact the company and send the item back within 90 days of the purchase date. You should get a full refund.
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Tatcha?
A: The Tatcha reviews had mostly very good things to say about this line. Users said within a couple of weeks they experienced rich skin benefits like firmer, smoother skin free of wrinkles and lines. There were few poor reviews of this product.
Q: Can I Use Tatcha While Pregnant?
A: According to the manufacturer, these products are quite safe to use during pregnancy. They do not include retinol, and they also avoid other ingredients considered unstable during pregnancy like urea, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, DEA, TEA, parabens, sulfate detergents, and phthalates. Of course, you should also check with your doctor before using these products and get approval.
Q: Is Tatcha Safe to Use?
A: The products are extremely safe formulas made of natural, organic ingredients. They do not contain parabens, sulfates, or toxic ingredients.
Q: Is Tatcha Worth the Money?
A: Many people think that Tatcha has found the one golden formula that’s so difficult to devise in skin care. With its unusual combination of some of the most enriching skin care ingredients available, these products should be worth the cost. Most of the Tatcha reviews agree that this is a highly effective skin care line.
Q: Who Should Use Tatcha?
A: Tatcha includes enriching skin care products that are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Many of the items have anti-aging benefits, and they are fine for any adult that wants to enrich, nourish, repair and protect their skin. If you’ve reached middle age, you can use them to remove lines, wrinkles, and other signs of age.
Q: Who is the Owner of Tatcha?
A: A San-Francisco-based company called Tatcha LLC manufactures this product line. A woman names Vicky Tsai founded the brand based on skin care secrets passed down by geishas in Japan. The company works with top scientists in the United States to recreate these enriching formulas.
Q: Are Tatcha Products Vegan?
A: The Tacha line offers quite a few specific products made for vegan customers.
Tatcha is a unique skin care line which uses organic ingredients taken from the skin care secrets of Japanese geishas. There is Tatcha deep cleanse, Tatcha moisturizer, Tatcha cleansing oil, Tatcha eye cream, Tatcha sunscreen, and others, including products which provide anti-aging benefits for the face, neck and around the eyes. These items are suitable for every skin type, including sensitive.
For the quality of the line, these products appear to be more than worth the cost. The Tatcha reviews were overwhelmingly positive, with most customers saying they loved the benefits of this skin care, and that it made their skin youthful, soft, and smooth. There were very few complaints of any kind about Tatcha.
This is a safe product which uses quality ingredients and is not associated with side effects. It’s a good idea to see a dermatologist before using a new skin care line to make sure it’s suitable for you.