- Return Policy
- How Does It Work
- How Do I Use
- Gluten Free?
- Where To Buy
- People Also Ask
What Is Epionce?
Epionce is a high-level beauty and cosmetic brand which offers a wide range of products for a number of concerns. There are products which reduce the signs of age, like wrinkles and lines. In addition, there’s Epionce moisturizer, Epionce face wash, Epionce tinted sunscreen, Epionce cleanser, Epionce purifying wash, Epionce priming oil, and a host of other skin care items to enrich and nourish your complexion.
These are healthy items which are rich in antioxidants. They can repair and protect your skin and raise its immunity. Here are some of the best Epionce products:
- Epionce Renewal Lite Facial Lotion – This is an anti-aging lotion which reducers wrinkles and lines. It’s ideal for people with oily skin.
- Epionce Renewal Calming Cream – This product is clinically developed the soothe and calm the skin, deeply hydrate, and to reduce the symptoms of skin conditions like eczema.
- Epionce Enriched Firming Mask – This luscious mask works to make the skin tighter and improve elasticity. It also deeply sooths the skin and calms redness.
- Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser – This is an ideal cleanser for removing oil, dirt, and makeup from the skin. It also soothes and refreshes. Ideal for problem skin.
- Epionce Purifying Toner – This is a rich toner which removes dirt, makeup, and impurities from the pores, and it also serves as a body spray to help fade blemishes.
Types: There are products for every skin type
Uses: Anti-aging, moisturizing, toning cleansing, repairing, protecting, sun protection
Active Ingredients: Quercetin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Apple Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Extract, Olive Oil, Lavender, Safflower Seed Oil
About the Brand: Epionce started in Boise, Idaho in 2002 by a dermatologist.
What Are the Ingredients in Epionce?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Epionce:
- Phytosterols – These are plant sterols, which are very similar in structure to cholesterol. They have powerful anti-inflammatory properties which may ease conditions like dermatitis and other skin irritations. In addition, they provide protection against UV rays. A study in Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology found that sterols derived from aloe successfully stimulated collagen and reduced facial wrinkles.
- Meadowfoam Extract – This is a white flowering plant which originates in parts of North America. There’s a rich oil in the seeds which can penetrate deep into the dermis and give it volume, helping to smooth wrinkles and lines.A study in Frontiers in Pharmacology demonstrated that meadowfoam had powerful photoprotective properties.
- Olive Oil – This is a deeply hydrating oil which penetrates deep into the skin and gets rid of dryness. It’s full of antioxidants which repair the skin barrier and protect it from UV rays and other potential harm.A study published in Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology found that olive oil had potent antioxidant and skin moisturizing effects.
How Does Epionce Work?
These products are very high in antioxidants, which kill free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This helps to fix any damage done to the skin barrier and protect it from environmental harm.
They also raise the skin’s immunity and provide anti-aging benefits. According to an article in Frontiers in Pharmacology, antioxidants can neutralize UV radiation.
Some anti-aging products contain amino acids called peptides, which initiate collagen production. This tightens the skin, improves elasticity, and can help smooth wrinkles and lines.
A study in Advances in Skin and Wound Care concluded that collagen peptide supplements can lessen skin vulnerability in older adults and help prevent tears.
Several of the Epionce products are good for treating skin conditions like eczema and other related issues. This is due to the high level of anti-inflammatory properties, which work to lessen swelling and redness on the skin. There are other ingredients which are very soothing and calming to the skin.
Epionce is a very hydrating product line, with many ingredients that deeply moisturize and eliminate dry skin. This liquid goes under the skin and makes it plump, which can get rid of wrinkles and lines.
How Do I Use Epionce?
Each of the individual Epionce products has its own separate set of instructions which are on the product itself. It’s important that you read the directions carefully before you use the item.
What Are the Benefits of Epionce?
- The products may be deeply hydrating and could eliminate dry skin.
- Epionce skin care products are free of sulfates, fragrance, and parabens.
- These products may have anti-aging benefits like reducing wrinkles and lines.
- Epionce products might repair damage to the skin barrier.
- These products might give you heathier, more radiant skin.
What Are the Drawbacks of Epionce?
- You may develop an allergic skin reaction to an ingredient.
- These are popular products which may sometimes be out of stock.
How Much is Epionce and Where Can I Buy It?
You can purchase Epionce products on the official website, and from a number of other retailers including Amazon. Here are the prices of some of the best Epionce products from the official website:
- Epionce Enriched Body Cream – $41
- Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser – $38
- Epionce Purifying Toner – $30
- Epionce Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50 Sunscreen – $40
- Epionce Milky Lotion Cleanser – $34
- Epionce Purifying Spot Gel – $40
- Epionce Purifying Toner – $30
- Epionce Intense Defense Serum – $144
- Epionce Renewal Eye Cream – $74
- Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream – $114
- Epionce Renewal Facial Cream – $98
|Glé Skincare||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Skinceuticals Renew||$62||Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Aloe Vera, Orange/Lemon Peel Extract, Essential Oils, Chamomile Extract.|
|Algenist||$120||Vegan Collagen, Microalgae Oil, Peptides, Vitamin E|
|Face Halo||In the $20s||Microfiber|
|Embryolisse||$20-$100||Chamomile, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Vitamins A, E, and F, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond|
Are Epionce Products Gluten Free?
All of the Epionce products are completely gluten free, so if you have an intolerance you don’t have to worry. All of their ingredients are natural and safe.
What is the Return Policy for Epionce?
Epionce has a return policy, and there’s no time limit for it. All you have to do is send the Return Form, explain why you weren’t happy with the product, and they will process it immediately. This policy only applies to products purchased on the manufacturer’s official website.
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Epionce?
A: The majority of the Epionce reviews were very good. Users loved the rich, moisturizing benefits and said these products eliminated wrinkles and other signs of age on the skin. There were few poor reviews, but some uses did report that they developed some kind of skin reaction.
Q: Are Epionce Products Good?
A: This is a product line developed by a dermatologist who put 20 years of his life into studying ingredients and formulations to treat the skin. The products contains a rich collection of quality natural skincare ingredients, and many of them have research backing their efficacy. We can say for certain that these are good products, and the vast majority of the Epionce reviews agree.
Q: Is Epionce Safe?
A: Epionce skin care is skin care which uses safe, quality ingredients. The products are free of gluten, parabens, sulfates, and fragrance. If you have a specific allergy to an ingredient you may develop a rash or redness on your skin. If this happens, stop using this product line and see a dermatologist if you think it’s necessary.
Q: Are Epionce Products Safe During Pregnancy?
A: The majority of the products are perfectly safe to use during pregnancy, according to the manufacturer. However, you should avoid Lite Lytic Tx, Lytic Tx, Lytic Sport Tx, Melano Lyte Tx and Melano Lyte Pigment Perfection Serum. In addition, stay away from all peels and the Epionce Peel System. Before you use Epionce, see your dermatologist and get approval.
Q: Are Epionce Products Vegan?
A: No, Epionce products are neither vegan nor vegetarian. Many of the items contain beeswax, which is an animal byproduct.
Q: Who Owns Epionce?
A: The manufacturer of this product line is Epionce, which is a cosmetic and beauty supply company in Boise, Idaho. It began in 2002 when dermatologist Dr. Carl Thornfeldt perfected the first formulations. His commitment is to only use quality organic ingredients and to base all of his products on the results of clinical studies.
Epionce is a line of luxury skin care products developed by a dermatologist. The ingredients are of the highest level, and they promise to provide anti-aging benefits, sun screening, repair and protection, hydration, and numerous others. Epionce is also reasonably priced for the high quality.
Going through the Epionce reviews for various products, most of them are notably quite positive. Customers got a lot out of Epionce, including anti-aging, hydrating, cleansing, and making their skin more youthful looking. There were only a small number of complaints, which were usually from someone with an allergy.
Although these products are free of fragrance, parabens, and other ingredients which could cause irritation, there’s still a chance that you could develop and allergic reaction to an ingredient. If you notice a rash or red, itchy skin, stop using the product(s). Consider seeing a dermatologist before trying new skin care, to make sure it’s suitable for you.