What is Averr Aglow?
Averr Aglow is a line of skincare products that use purely natural and organic ingredients to fight cystic acne in adult women. The products by this brand range from cleansers to masks, all of which have five distinctive actions namely; improve sebum production, limit bad bacteria growth, allowing good bacteria to flourish, reduce dead skin pile-up, and supplying the skin with essential nutrients.
Here are some of the top products in the brand;
- Clarifying Hydration Dew – This is a facial mist that is used in the first step of your daily skincare routine. It is a blend of organic rose water, fennel seed extract, and cucumber.
- Clear Skin Elixir – This product has been formulated to balance oily, combination, and dry skin types. It prevents and heals breakouts, scars, marks, uneven skin tone, and hormonal acne.
- Radiant Cleansing Nectar – This is a gentle cleanser that works to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin, dirt, old makeup, and bacteria.
- Perfectionist Overnight Serum – This serum has been crafted using nutrients and organic botanicals to help the skin become more radiant.
- Flawless Nourishment Cream – This is a luxurious cream that has been designed to keep the face supple and hydrated throughout the day.
Types: All skin types
Uses: Anti-aging, moisturizing, cleansing, cell rejuvenation
Active Ingredients: Fennel Seed Extract, Rose Water, Jojoba, Bergamot Oil, Chamomile Extract
Price: $149 – $351
About the Brand: Averr Aglow provides line of skincare products that use purely natural and organic ingredients.
What Are the Ingredients in Averr Aglow?
- Fennel Seed Extract – Fennel seed is used to produce fennel oil, an essential oil with supposedly lots of benefits for the skin. According to the Evidence-Based, Complementary and Alternative Medicine journal, this ingredient has antimicrobial properties which improve abscesses, carbuncles, and wounds.
- Rose Water- The Food Science and Nutrition Journal discovered that rose petal extract contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial components which are beneficial to the skin.
- Jojoba – Acne in adult females is known to start during adolescence and may persist into adulthood. According to the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, jojoba oil is a complementary and alternative medicine for acne vulgaris.
- Bergamot Oil – This ingredient is claimed to be rich in nutritional and functional components that exhibit antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. This essential can improve acne vulgaris according to Mediators of Inflammation.
- Chamomile Extract- According to Informatics in Medicine Unlocked, the antibacterial effects of chamomile extract showed noticeable improvements on acne-causing bacteria. Antioxidants in this extract were also found to be efficient in anti-acne formulations.
How Does Averr Aglow Work?
Averr Aglow products target the skin’s oil production as it a major cause of acne and breakouts. When kept in check, the skin is able to stay clear and healthy. Additionally, these products eliminate the bad bacteria on the skin and instead nurture the good ones. While all this is going on, exfoliation is also conducted to eliminate the dead and unwanted skin. The skin also receives multiple nutrients from these formulas to help it maintain a healthy and glowing appearance.
How Do I Use Averr Aglow?
Averr Aglow products are categorized into morning and evening routines. This daily skincare routine starts with the Clarifying Hydration Dew face mist, followed by a buff of Cleansing Nectar, and then a toner. Once that is done, it is time to apply a day cream such as the Flawless Nourishing Cream. And to wrap up, spray the Clarifying Hydration Dew to keep all the goodies you applied intact.
In the evening, start by cleansing your face and follow it up with the Clarifying Hydration Dew. Using a cotton pad, buff the Cleansing Nectar onto your face and apply the Overnight Elixir.
What Are the Benefits of Averr Aglow?
- It may help heal acne breakouts, scars, marks, and spots
- May prevent future breakouts
- May leave the skin looking hydrated, supple, and radiant
- Ingredients are claimed to be all-natural and organic
- A clear and radiant skin resulting from this line of products may boost your confidence
How Much is Averr Aglow and Where Can I Buy It?
Averr Aglow products are sold individually or in kits. Individual products cost;
- Clarifying Hydration Dew- $29.00
- Clear Skin Elixir- $49.00
- Radiant Cleansing Nectar- $34.00
- Perfectionist Overnight Serum- $79.00
- Flawless Nourishment Cream- $44.00
The kits cost;
- Averr Aglow Bundle- $351.00
- Clear Skin Set- $149.00
- Luminous Clear Skin Kit- $189.99
Averr Aglow Alternatives
|Glé Skincare||$39.99||Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 & B5, Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Skinceuticals Renew||$62||Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Aloe Vera, Orange/Lemon Peel Extract, Essential Oils, Chamomile Extract.|
|111Skin||$70-$800||Diamond Powder, Zinc Oxide, Apricot Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Licorice Root, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol|
|CeraVe||$10-40s||Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Mineral Oil|
|Musely||$30-$50||Tretinoin, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Octisalate, Hydroquinone|
Can I Use Averr Aglow if I Have Sensitive Skin?
Yes, Averr Aglow products are claimed to contain mild ingredients which are gentle on the skin. These products are also free from harmful ingredients such as gluten
What is the Return Policy for Averr Aglow?
Averr Aglow accepts the return of unopened products within 10 days of delivery. A return authorization by the company’s customer support team is required to accompany the return.
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Averr Aglow?
A: Aver Aglow users gave mixed reviews about these products. Some users claimed their acne healed and their skin cleared and became more radiant and soft. On the other hand, some users were disappointed that the products did not work as advertised. Citrus oils present in some formulas were a concern for some reviewers who experienced breakouts.
Q: Is Averr Aglow Vegan?
A: Yes, all Averr Aglow products are supposedly vegan
Q: Is Averr Aglow a Safe Product Line?
A: Averr Aglow claims to be a safe product line as it does not use harsh chemicals in its formulas. Instead, the brand opts for organic ingredients that can perform the same functions as the chemicals. For instance, in Clear Skin Elixir, the brand uses raspberry seed oil to soothe and reduce inflammation. This essential oil also fights breakouts.
Q: Is Averr Aglow Tested on Animals?
A: No, Averr Aglow products are not tested on animals. It features the PETA Global Beauty Without Bunnies Logo meaning it doesn’t test on animals.
Q: Who Should Use Averr Aglow?
A: While Averr Aglow products target users who experience acne breakouts, users with normal skin can also benefit from these formulations. Users with rosacea and dry skin breakouts can also use these products.
Q: Who Manufactures Averr Aglow?
A: The manufacturer of these products is Averr Aglow, a brand that was launched in 2015. It was first known as Hello Aglow, the brainchild of Camille Chulick, an entrepreneur whose 16-year struggle with cystic acne inspired her natural skincare collection.
Q: Are Averr Aglow Products Safe During Pregnancy?
A: Not all, but some products in this line are considered safe use during pregnancy and nursing; these include:
- Luminous Complexion Toner
- No.1 Opulent Hydration Dew
- No.4 Flawless Nourishment Cream
- Completely Clear Gelee Makeup Remover
- Maskne Face Spray
- No.2 Radiant Cleansing Nectar
- No.4 Decadent Restoring Cream
- No.1 Clarifying Hydration Dew
- No.3 Clear Skin Elixir
Averr Aglow products are inspired by a founder who also battled with cystic acne for years. This in other words, may make most prospective users develop that feeling of assurance that these product line could be helpful. The products are also free from harsh chemicals which may exacerbate your breakouts.
However, you should understand that Averr Aglow products are not a quick fix because the healing process may take time.
For that reason, if you are looking for instant healing, this product line may not be the perfect option. Additionally, these formulations contain citrus oils so if you are allergic to them, it is advisable to look around for alternatives such as Beverly Hills MD, Tatcha, DRMTLGY, and Miami MD.