- Return Policy
- How Does It Work
- How Do I Use
- Cruelty Free
- Where To Buy
- People Also Ask
What Is Embryolisse?
Embryolisse is a line of skin care products which offer many diverse benefits. The products have anti-aging properties like initiating collagen production, which firms the skin and smooths wrinkles and lines.
There are some rich moisturizers in the line, and ingredients that soothe the skin and leave it smooth and healthy. Here are some of the top products:
- Embryolisse Crème Fluide – A rich body cream that deeply nourishes and moisturizes your skin. It’s also effective for after the sun, shaving, and to remove makeup.
- Moisturizing Cream with Orange – A deeply hydrating moisturizer high in vitamins and antioxidants. It can even out skin tone and give your skin a radiant glow.
- Embryolisse Filaderme Emulsion – This is a nutrient-rich moisturizer that can get rid of dry skin and repair damage.
- Embryolisse Anti-Aging Firming Cream – This is the ultimate anti-aging cream. It firms, tones, hydrates, improves elasticity, and leaves your skin silky smooth.
Types: All skin types, sensitive
Uses: Anti-aging, moisturizing, cleansing, cell rejuvenation
Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Vitamins A, E, and F, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond
About the Brand: Embryolisse is a French skin care company that started in 1950.
What Are the Ingredients in Embryolisse?
Here are some of the primary active Embryolisse ingredients:
- Avocado Oil – The oil of the Persea Americana, the avocado fruit, is incredibly rich in vitamins and nutrients including Vitamins A, C, D, and E, linoleic and oleic acid, and minerals. It’s a deeply moisturizing ingredient which can eliminate dry skin and give it a plumpness. According to a review in the International Journal of Molecular Science, studies on rats show that avocado can increase protein synthesis.
- Vitamin A – This is a group of retinoids which have potent antioxidant properties. They can repair damage to the skin and protect it from possible harm. It’s a natural moisturizer which prevents dry skin, and it also gives the skin a radiant appearance. It plays a role in maintaining overall skin health. A study in JAMA Dermatology concluded that Vitamin A led to great improvement in aging skin.
- Chamomile – This is an herb which has been used for centuries as a medicinal remedy. It’s very soothing to the skin. In addition, it’s highly anti-inflammatory and can effectively treat skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea. An article in Molecular Medicine Report looked at the many benefits of this herb.
How Does Embryolisse Work?
There are a number of different products, each with different goals and ingredients, but generally speaking many of these items will stimulate collagen production, which makes the skin tighter and improves elasticity. This causes wrinkles and lines to become smooth.
There are some very hydrating ingredients in the Embryolisse products. These moisturize and get rid of dry skin. They also go under the skin, making it plump, and this leads wrinkles and lines to disappear. In addition, there are also some skin-soothing ingredients in Embryolisse.
These products are high in antioxidants, which can repair the skin barrier. They do this by killing dangerous free radicals and lowering oxidative stress. This raises the skin’s immunity, and it also helps protect from environmental agents like UV rays.
A review published in Frontiers in Pharmacology looked at the multiple mechanisms antioxidants have for protecting the skin from solar radiation.
Many items in this line contain a lot of anti-inflammatory benefits, which can be effective at reducing redness and swelling on the skin. In addition, they can help ease certain skin conditions. A study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology concluded that anti-inflammatory benefits were effective at reducing mild to moderate eczema.
How Do I Use Embryolisse?
There are a number of skin products in the Embryolisse line, and each has separate directions for their use provided on the label. Make sure that you go over them carefully before you begin using the product.
What Are the Benefits of Embryolisse?
- These products are hypoallergenic.
- Embryolisse cream may provide deep moisturizing properties.
- Some products could provide anti-aging benefits.
- Embryolisse is a reasonably-priced skin care line.
- The line is suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
What Are the Disadvantages of Embryolisse?
- You may develop an allergic reaction to an ingredient.
- Some of the products contain fragrance, which a number of users dislike.
- The products contain ingredients like parabens and petroleum which aren’t good for the skin.
How Much is Embryolisse and Where Can I Buy It?
You can purchase this product line on the manufacturers website and Embryolisse Amazon. In addition, there are numerous online and offline retailers who offer Embryolisse products. Unfortunately, there’s no longer Embryolisse Sephora. From the official site, here are the prices of some of the top products:
- Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentré – $39
- Embryolisse Filaderme Emulsion – $39
- Embryolisse Radiant Eye – $33
- Embryolisse Hydra-Serum – $44
- Embryolisse Hydra-Mask – $32
- Embryolisse Anti-Aging Firming Cream – $49
- Embryolisse Soothing Eye Contour Care – $42
- Embryolisse Youth Radiance Care – $45
- Embryolisse Micellar Lotion – $20
- Embryolisse Lait Crème Fluid – $39
|Senté Dermal Repair Cream||$158||Green Tea, Heparan Sulfate Analog, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract|
|Glé Skincare||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Goop Replenishing Night Cream||$112.00||Sandalwood Nut Oil, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrate, Linseed Extracts, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice|
|StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive||$112||Retinol, Resveratrol, Aloe Barbadensis 10Leaf Juice Powder, Copper Tripeptides|
|Musely||$30-$50||Tretinoin, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Octisalate, Hydroquinone|
What is the Return Policy for Embryolisse?
The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy for items that are in their original condition and packaging. If you are not happy with the product(s), contact the company and send the items back within 30 days of the original purchase date.
You also have the option of refusing the parcel at the door. Your refund will not include the original shipping charges.
Is Embryolisse Cruelty Free?
Yes, Embryolisse is absolutely cruelty free. They don’t test on animals, nor do they work with companies who do. In addition, they don’t sell their line in regions of the world where animals testing in cosmetics is the law (1).
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Embryolisse?
A: Most of the Embryolisse reviews spoke very well of these products. Users loved the benefits to their skin, including anti-aging, moisturizing, and cleansing. There were a small number of customers who got skin reactions, and some complained about the strong scent of certain creams.
Q: How Good is Embryolisse?
A: This is a good quality cream, and it’s clear from the Embryolisse reviews that most users find the brand enriching to their skin. People agreed that these products offer benefits like anti-aging, moisturizing, cleansing, and rejuvenating.
However, some of the products contain less ingredients than other similar brands. It may be that they are not listing every ingredient, which is a little problematic. There are some ingredients like parabens included, which isn’t ideal as they can be harmful to the skin.
Q: Is Embryolisse Safe?
A: Embryolisse is a safe product, but it does use some ingredients like petroleum and parabens which aren’t very good for the skin. Otherwise, you may develop an allergic reaction to an ingredient. If you notice redness, rash, or itchy skin, stop using the product immediately and see a dermatologist if need be.
Q: What Does Embryolisse Smell Like?
A: Some products don’t have much of a smell, and others have a strong perfumy scent which is quite pungent. Other users mentioned products that smelled a lot like gardenia.
Q: What Does Embryolisse Mean?
A: Embryolisse does sounds as if it should mean something in particular, but it does not. It’s not a word in French, and it has no meaning except for the fact that it’s the name of this brand.
Q: Who Owns Embryolisse?
A: The manufacturer is a company called Embryolisse Laboratories, which is in Issy-Les-Moulineaux, France. A French dermatologist started this organization, which has been around since 1950. They produce high quality dermatological creams and related skin care products. Their line is sold in 20 countries, with the U.S and Asia being the top markets (2).
Embryolisse is a French brand which produces a line of quality skin care products for anti-aging, toning, firming, moisturizing, nourishing, and a host of other benefits. They are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. In addition, the prices are quite reasonable for the market.
Naturally the Embryolisse reviews vary a little from product to product, but on the whole customers were very happy with this brand. Several users said they saw improvements that other creams didn’t achieve. There were only a small number of complaints, but not every user found the products beneficial. In addition, some didn’t like the scent of certain items.
There is some possibility that you could develop a skin rash or similar reaction due to an allergy to an ingredient in one of the products. If this occurs, stop using this line immediately. Before you begin using a new skin care brand, it’s a good idea to see a dermatologist and make sure the products are right for you.