In This Article
What is Musely?
Musely is an online dermatology clinic that offers specialized and all-in-one skincare treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, droopy eyes, photoaged skin, acne scars, and large pores.
It also purports to be a telemedicine platform designed to provide patients the best anti-aging prescription. It says to work alongside the country’s certified dermatologists to formulate customized products for each user.
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Musely skincare products are used for various skin conditions.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Tretinoin, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Octisalate, Hydroquinone
ABOUT THE BRAND: Musely has a wide range of skincare treatment products. They range from Musely for melisma, Musely for dark spots, to Musely for acne.
What Are Musely Products Used For?
The Musely skincare products are used for various skin conditions. They work well if you have skin concerns such as acne, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, dry skin, and Melasma. The dermatologist and pharmacists will administer and deliver appropriate treatment that matches your skin condition and concerns through online telemedicine technology.
What are the Key Products in the Musely Collection?
Musely has a wide range of skincare treatment products. They range from Musely for melisma, Musely for dark spots, to Musely for acne. Some of its popular and bestselling products include the following:
- The Skin Regeneration Set
- Musely the spot cream
- The Neck Cream
It is meant for fighting anti-aging symptoms like wrinkles and fine lines. It also brightens dull skin and improves the texture of your skin and droopy eyelids. It treats large pores as well.
Cost – $41.00
This product is formulated to treat various types of skin conditions. It claims to reduce Melasma, age spots due to skin exposure to sun rays, and acne scars.
Cost – $30.00
This cream is formulated to tackle a number of skin problems in the area around the neck and chest. The cream may help to reduce crepey neck and remove dark spots that form on the chest.
Cost – $43.00
Musely products’ active ingredients include;
- Tretinoin: It ingredient is said to speed up the turnover of skin cells. It also claims to boost the production of collagen responsible for smoothening and tightening loose skin to give it a youthful appearance. According to the Clinical Intervention in Aging, tretinoin works to improve the tolerability, efficacy, and stability of acne treatment. It further states that tretinoin facilitates the production of new collagen in the skin that has an effect on wrinkles.
- Niacinamide: It exists in the form of vitamin B3, and it is said to improve wrinkles and fine lines. It also claims to reduce hyperpigmentation such as age spots. It is also said to boost the production of ceramide responsible for skin hydration. It also says to shrink pores and brighten skin. The International Journal of Cosmetic Science claims that topical application of Niacinamide helps to reduce red blotches, wrinkles, yellowing, hyperpigmentation, and aging spots on the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It fades fine lines and wrinkles. It also protects the skin from losing moisture, making it plump. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology reports that hyaluronic acid contains vital properties that attach and holds large amounts of moisture in the skin.
- Octisalate: It claims to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays, which speeds up the aging process. According to Toxicology Reports, octisalate is an active ingredient in most sunscreen products. UV radiation has damaging effects on the skin and causes aging and sunburns.
- Hydroquinone: The ingredient plays the role of breaking down the melanosomes in pigmented skin cells, reducing dark spots caused by the aging process. According to Start Pearls, Hydroquinie contains standard skin lightening agents, and it is clinically used in the treatment of different dyschromia areas like Melasma.
How Does Musely Work?
First, you will have to complete a skincare questionnaire that contains your skincare history, goals, and any chronic or short term issues. Then upload a photo of the affected skin areas to enable dermatologists to review. Enter your payment information.
Your online doctor will examine our skincare history and look at your photos to come up with a customized skincare treatment plan. The treatment plan will include a dermatologist evaluation and 60 days of consultation. You will get your prescription via email, and it will include the following:
- First placement order
- Five refills orders
- Access to eNurse for free
Musely Reviews – What Customers Say about this Line of Products
Musely reviews is generally good. Customers who have used the products have given mostly positive reviews on all the products. They mention experiencing less discolored skin and plump skin after shortly using Musely line of products. Others said that the product significantly reduced crepe and kept their skin hydrated throughout. Some also mentioned how Musely spot cream reduced fine lines and wrinkles on their face.
Where is Musely Sold?
A product such as wrinkle formula rx, the spot cream and all other brand’s products are sold on Musely’s official website under the brand name Face RX where you can place your order. The products will then be shipped to you directly.
|City Beauty||$67.00||Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Truffoire||$400.00||Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
People Also Ask
Q: Is Musely Legit?
A: Musely Face RX is legit as it is formulated using FDA approved ingredients to give you the best skin care treatment. From the reviews, the product has been said to give positive results a proof that it is legit and actually works.
Q: How to use Musely Products?
A: Musely before and after products are applied on clean face. So, you will first need to wash your face and pat dry it. You can then apply an amount of the Musely spot cream on your palm and gently rub it onto the skin, avoiding the area around your lips and eyes.
Q: Is Musely Cruelty Free?
A: Musely for sun spots and other brand’s products are made using ingredients approved by the FDA to ensure the products guarantee your skin safety. The products are, therefore, cruelty-free.
Q: Is Face Rx Covered by Insurance?
A: At the moment, they do not accept insurance.
Q: Is Musely Safe During Pregnancy?
A: Some ingredients used in the formulation of these products may not be safe during pregnancy as they are likely to cause birth defects or affect fetal development. You should, therefore, seek the opinion of a physician or doctor before you can use the products.
Q: Who Sells Musely Products?
A: The spot cream and other brand’s health line products are only sold from the brand’s official website. Nobody else is authorized to sell the products.
Musely skin care notes that there is no point in having beauty products if they are not effective. The company also believes that every skin is unique, and so should treatment. That is why it claims to focus on giving tried and tested products for users’ personalized treatment.
It also claims to have a skincare tracking app combined with a full treatment prescription set, all designed for your skincare journey.
From Musely spot cream reviews, there is no question about the effectiveness of its products. Most users have said that products from this brand, such as Musely for age spots and others, are effective. However, if you wish to try Musely products, you should research the brand before you can start using any of their products.