What Is Trophy Skin?
Trophy Skin is a line of skin care devices which offer light therapy, microdermabrasion, microcurrent, and ultrasonic infusion. These products are effective in terms of providing anti-aging benefits, healing, exfoliating, cleaning the pores, and making the skin radiant. These are systems that you can use as part of your skin care routine in the comfort of your home.
Here are some of the top products in the Trophy Skin line:
- Trophy Skin UltraDerm MD – This is a microdermabrasion device which provides numerous skin benefits including unclogging the pores, exfoliating, toning and tightening, and smoothing.
- Trophy Skin Brighten MD – This is a smaller, very portable device designed specifically for the eyes, neck, and face. It improves circulation and cell turnover.
- Trophy Skin Rejuvalite MD – This is a standing light therapy product which promises to remove wrinkles, lighten age spots, and remove other pigmentation.
- Trophy Skin Ultrasonic Skin Spatula – This is a tiny, portable device which deeply cleans your skin, exfoliates, improves skin tone, and gives your skin radiance.
- Trophy Skin Rejuvatone MD – This is a microcurrent toning system which stimulates the facial muscles, removing wrinkles and lines.
Types: All – they have a quiz to determine your skin type and will provide you with appropriate products.
Uses: Anti-aging, acne, unclogging pores, healing, exfoliating, smoothing
Active Ingredients: light therapy, microdermabrasion, microcurrent, and ultrasonic infusion
Prices: $100-350 approximately
About the Brand: Trophy Skin has been making skin care devices since 2009.
What Are the Ingredients in Trophy Skin?
There are no specific ingredients in Trophy Skin, but there are technologies. Here are the methods used in these devices:
- Light Therapy – This device uses low level laser therapy to delve deep into the skin, stimulating blood circulation and repairing damage. This provides anti-aging benefits like removing wrinkles and lines, and it unclogs the pores and gets rid of oil and dead skin cells. An article in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology discussed the range of dermatological conditions that light emitting diodes can treat.
- Microdermabrasion – This is a usually a procedure which removes the upper layer of skin, softening wrinkles, fading scars and sunspots, and treating acne by unclogging the pores. However, you can also do it yourself using a home assisted device like Trophy Skin. An article in Aesthetic Surgery Journal discussed the many benefits of microdermabrasion.
- Microcurrent – These are devices which send small microcurrents of electricity deep into the skin, lifting and firming to provide anti-aging benefits. It may also stimulate collagen, helping to tighten the skin and remove lines and wrinkles. It’s also said to give the skin a radiant appearance. An article in the Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences found that microcurrent was highly effective at eliminating wrinkles, and the results lasted for a month.
- Ultrasonic Infusion – These devices use ultrasound technology, high level sound waves, to stimulate the skin cells to improve blood flow, reduce swelling, and produce collagen. It can tighten the skin, improve elasticity, and smooth wrinkles and lines. A study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that ultrasound was effective at tightening face and neck skin.
How Does Trophy Skin Work?
There are a number of different technologies for stimulating the skin in the Trophy Skin line, including light therapy. This device uses low level light technology to deliver photons deep into the skin, improving circulation, healing damage, and unclogging the pores. It helps to remove wrinkles and lines and can heal acne.
Microdermabrasion is a process where the device removes the top layer of your skin cells. It also provides anti-aging benefits, smoothing wrinkles and lines, and it can get rid of age spots and acne scars. A study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that home microdermabrasion systems were an effective and safe method for exfoliating the skin.
A microcurrent device functions by sending little currents of electrical activity into the skin, which heals by repairing damage. The currents of electricity also cause the production of collagen, which can tighten the skin and help fade wrinkles and lines.
Ultrasonic infusion uses an ultrasound to activate the cells and enhance circulation, improving the skin’s overall health. In addition, it encourages the production of collagen, which tightens the skin and can eliminate wrinkles and lines.
A study published in Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology found that ultrasound was safe for the skin, and significantly improved elasticity and dermal tissue function.
How Do I Use Trophy Skin?
The products include a vacuum suction motor, a diamond tip, and a blackhead extraction tip. Start by plugging the adaptor into the device and into the wall. Press start to turn on the suction motor. Start with levels 1 or 2 if you are new to using the product (1).
Place the diamond tip flat against your face. Stoke it against the areas you want to treat in a smooth, even motion. Do not rub more than 3 times in the same area. The treatment should be no more than 5 minutes (1).
What Are the Benefits of Trophy Skin?
- Trophy Skin may eliminate wrinkles and lines.
- It could support the skin’s natural healing process.
- Trophy Skin might give your skin a radiant glow.
- The product could make your skin smooth.
- Trophy Skin may deeply exfoliate the skin.
How Much is Trophy Skin and Where Can I Buy It?
There are a number of products in the Trophy Skin line, which cover light therapy, microdermabrasion, ultrasonic infusion, and ultrasonic infusion. You can buy these items on the official site, on Trophy Skin Amazon, and from several other online and offline retailers. Here are the prices of some of the top products on the manufacturer’s site:
- Trophy Skin UltraDerm MD – $349
- Trophy Skin MicroDerm MD – $299
- Trophy Skin Rejuvaderm MD – $199
- Trophy Skin Mini MD – $99
- Trophy Skin Rejuvalite MD – $249
- Trophy Skin Blue MD LED Panel – $99
- Trophy Skin Brighten MD – $99
- Trophy Skin Rejuvatone MD – $199
- Trophy Skin Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula – $149
- Trophy Skin JenNu Plus – $199
Trophy Skin Alternatives
|Epionce||$30-$100||Quercetin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosterols, Apple Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Extract, Olive Oil, Lavender, Safflower Seed Oil|
|Glé Skincare Night Cream||$49.99||Retinol, Jojoba Oil, Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol|
|Lancer Skincare||$55-1000||Retinol, Vitamin C, Diamond Powder, Shea Butter, Peptides, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Caffeine, Beeswax|
|Face Halo||In the $20s||Microfiber|
|Embryolisse||$20-$100||Chamomile, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Vitamins A, E, and F, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond|
How Long Will Trophy Skin Take to Work?
The manufacturer of Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion promises that everyone will see some benefits after even one treatment. Naturally, everyone has different skin so some users will see more change over time than others.
What is the Return Policy for Trophy Skin?
The manufacturer is offering a 60-day money back guarantee and a 1-year limited warranty, but only for products purchased at Trophy Skin.
If you’re not happy with the item, contact Trophy Skin customer service within 60 days of the purchase date and then send the item back in its original packaging. The products must be only gently used. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping and handling costs.
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Trophy Skin?
A: Most of the Trophy Skin microdermabrasion reviews were from customers who were very pleased with the product. Users said it made their skin feel fresh, improved circulation, got rid of wrinkles, and gave them a radiant glow.
People mentioned how easy it was to use and that the treatments didn’t take long. There weren’t a lot of Trophy Skin complaints, but some people said it didn’t work well for them and others said it stopped working at some point.
Q: Does Trophy Skin Really Work?
A: This is a treatment which offers numerous benefits for the skin, and it does work. There’s research indicating that microdermabrasion if a highly effective skin treatment. A study published in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy found that it had a very positive effect on the skin and lead to rejuvenation.
Q: Is Trophy Skin Safe?
A: The Trophy Skin products are safe and gentle on your skin. It is normal to have some redness after a treatment, especially when you start using the products. If this becomes a more extensive irritation, lower the suction setting and try using it less frequently.
Q: Is Trophy Skin Worth It?
A: If you have the money to pay the high prices, Trophy Skin is certainly worth it. These devices are effective at removing the signs of age, improving blood flow in the skin, unclogging pores, eliminating dead skin cells, smoothing the skin, and giving you a radiant shine. Try one of the less expensive models to start if you’re not sure.
Q: How Do I Clean Trophy Skin?
A: After every use, clean the diamond tip with soap and water and a gentle brush. Then set it aside to let in dry in the air. If you’re really dedicated to keeping it clean, you can use an ultrasonic jeweler cleaner every few months to give it a deep clean.
Q: Who Manufacturers Trophy Skin?
A: Trophy Skin manufactures this skin care line, and they have their headquarters in Frisco, Texas. Founded in 2009, they are a skin care company which produces and sells home skin care devices that provide light therapy, microdermabrasion, microcurrent, and ultrasonic infusion. They are a minority-owned company which supports the black community (2).
Q: Is Trophy Skin Legit?
A: Trophy Skin is a very legitimate product and company, which has been around for more than a decade. The organization and its products are respected.
Trophy Skin is a line of devices which enhance skin health and provide anti-aging benefits. These Trophy Skin products use light therapy, microdermabrasion, microcurrent, and ultrasonic infusion. They promise to remove wrinkles and lines, unclog pores, exfoliate, heal, soothe, and give the skin a youthful glow. These are expensive items, but they should be effective.
The Trophy Skin reviews were excellent for the most part. Many users swear by these devices for enriching their skin, getting rid of wrinkles, and giving them a more youthful appearance. They loved the Trophy Skin before and after. There were very few Trophy Skin complaints, but there were people who said it didn’t work for them or who had a skin reaction.
It’s normal to experience some degree of redness after using the Trophy Skin products, especially when you first start. However, if this continues or becomes severe, discontinue use of the device immediately. It’s a good idea to go to a dermatologist before using these products to make sure they are right for you.