What is SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair?
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair is an anti-aging cream that claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is said to be formulated with a combination of peptides and vitamins to make the magic happen. These ingredients not only improve the smoothness of the skin but also enhance skin hydration.
Allegedly SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair rejuvenates the skin, reverses skin damage, and replenishes the skin with all the benefits that the product offers. This cream is ideal for dry skin, normal skin, and mature skin. Apart from this eye cream, SkinMedica offers a myriad of other products such as TNS illuminating eye cream and Skinmedica uplifting eye serum.
SKINMEDICA TNS EYE REPAIR
BEST FOR: All skin types.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Palmitoyl Peptides, Sunflower Seed Oil, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacin (NIA-114)
ABOUT THE BRAND: Co-founder, the renowned dermatologist Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, had the vision to develop a better way to slow the aging process and unlock the potential of the skin to heal from within; and in 1999, the groundbreaking scientifically based skin care line called SkinMedica was born.
What are the Ingredients in SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair?
Numerous ingredients make up this formula. The key SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair ingredients include;
- Peptides – this cream contains palmitoyl tetrapeptide and palmitoyl oligopeptide. According to Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, palmitoyl peptides are antioxidants used in the protection and restoration of the skin from damage. These peptides are claimed to have anti-aging functions.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – this is a derivative of ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Ascorbic acid and its derivatives are the most used antioxidants in most anti-aging formulations. The International Journal of Cosmetic Science claims that this ingredient eliminates ROS and slows down the rate of oxidation. It also inhibits the production of melanin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – this is a stabilized ester of vitamin E. It serves as a protective agent for the cell membrane and stratum corneum. According to the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, this ingredient was discovered to improve periorbital wrinkling and reduction of UVB-induced photodamage.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media – this is a patented ingredient that is claimed to contain a combination of natural messenger proteins including growth factors. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology claims that growth factors and cytokines play an integral role in the repair and remodeling of the skin.
- Boron Nitride – this is an inorganic compound with a crystalline form. It is usually used as a slip modifier in cosmetics which according to the International Journal of Toxicology is to enhance the ability of other ingredients to flow easily and smoothly. The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel also concluded that this ingredient is safe.
How to Use SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair?
Using a spatula, scoop a small amount of the cream, and using your fingertip apply to the skin underneath the eyes and outside corners of the eye area. Apply twice daily, morning, and evening after applying treatment products and before moisturizer.
- Not to be used on the eyelids
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
People Also Ask
Q: Does TNS Serum Really Work?
A: Considering the ingredients present in SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair 0.5 oz, it may work. This is because there is scientific evidence that backs them up. These ingredients all help boost collagen production which is essential in preventing forehead wrinkles and other aging signs.
Q: Can you Use TNS Essential Serum Around Eyes?
A: The reviews of SkinMedica TNS essential serum show that this product can be used on the entire face. This means it can be applied around the eyes. However, it should not be applied to the eyelids as the brand mentions that it does not test its products on eyelids.
Q: Does SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Cause Allergic Reaction?
A: Yes, according to some customers this eye repair cream may cause a stinging or burning sensation when applied.
Q: Does SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Offer Free Samples?
A: The brand does not mention free samples for this product. The only offer you can access for this product is a discounted price if you subscribe to the brand’s website.
Q: Is SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Worth it?
A: SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Cream is a product with quite a following which may imply that it is worth the try. However, we must factor in the fact that what works for one person may not work for another. For this reason, let’s look into the particulars of this cream.
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Alternatives
|Strivectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream||$65||Palmitoyl Peptides, Sunflower Seed Oil, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacin (NIA-114)|
|Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream||$97||Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Peptides, Goji fruit extract, Cucumber fruit water, Sunflower seed oil unsaponifiable|
|EltaMD Renew Eye Gel||$56||Glycosaminoglycans, Niacinamide, Sodium hyaluronate, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract and Acetyl hexapeptide-3|
|Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum||$60||Copper Peptides, Edelweiss Stem Cells, Niacinamide|
|RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream||18.74||Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Panthenol|
Where to Buy SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair?
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair can be bought from the brand’s website and authorized retailers.
How Much Does SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Cost?
This product is quite expensive, it costs $102.00. Customers may consider buying a TNS eye repair dupe or a product like SkinCeuticals eye cream instead.
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Reviews
There are lots of SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair reviews online. On Makeup Alley, this eye cream scored 4 stars based on 23 reviews, on Amazon, the rating was 4.3 stars based on 183 reviews, and on the Dermstore it scored a whopping 5 stars from the 269 reviews. Customers loved the cream’s texture, picturesque jar, and its overall effectiveness. These fans claimed that their skin became firmer while the dark circles disappeared. One client mentioned that the cream is “expensive but worth it.” The SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair before and after reviews also show tremendous results.
As for the dislikes, customers complained that the cream burns, stings, and makes the under-eye area extra sensitive. To quote one customer, “this is the worst eye cream ever!”
SkinMedica TNS illuminating eye cream reviews are also positive with a 5-star rating from the Dermstore.
Like any other product, SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair may or may not deliver – depending on one’s skin. For this reason, you may want to weigh your options between SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair vs illuminating eye cream. Before you go that direction, however, you may want to first scan over some SkinMedica TNS illuminating eye cream reviews to see what users say about this particular cream.
While at it, also check out the SkinMedica TNS illuminating eye cream before and after photos to expand your viewpoint. And if you are not satisfied, a SkinMedica TNS illuminating eye cream dupe could be a great alternative.
However, if you are set on getting this eye repair cream, you can supplement our review with SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Reddit reviews. And once you embark on your eye cream journey, remember to be consistent with your skincare regimen. Apart from that, adopt a healthy lifestyle for even better results.