What is BioBare Beauty Sleep?
BioBare Beauty Sleep is an anti-wrinkle and firming cream that promises to reduce aging signs overnight. This wonder cream is claimed to rejuvenate, clarify, and firm facial skin by moisturizing, improving skin elasticity and reducing fine lines.
Biobare beauty sleep formulation contains a blend of peptides and natural botanical extracts. These ingredients are said to contain powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties that not only soothe the skin but also nurture it all night long.
BIOBARE BEAUTY SLEEP
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Firm, supple, and rejuvenated skin tone.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cactus Flower Extract, Matrixyl 3000, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Oat Kernel Extract, Ginger Extract
ABOUT THE BRAND: BioBare Beauty Sleep is a recovery Mask designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and reinvigorate your appearance overnight.
Is BioBare Beauty Sleep Any Good?
To understand whether a product is good or not requires a closer look at what it contains. From the overview, seems the producer considered using lab-tested ingredients in the formulation and for that, you can expect some positive results. Let’s delve into the ingredient details used to formulate this night cream.
What are the Ingredients in BioBare Beauty Sleep?
Some of the main ingredients in biobare beauty sleep include;
- Cactus Flower Extract – Cactus fruits and stems have been used traditionally in folk medicine owing to the numerous bioactive compounds it contains. Among these compounds, there are those that give this ingredient its antioxidative properties as seen in the Natural Products Chemistry and Research.
- Matrixyl 3000 – Matrixyl is a form of peptide that is derived from the hydrolysis of collagen. According to the Clinical Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, matrixyl penetrates the stratum corneum thus enhancing the secretion of collagen I. It also regulates hyaluronic acid synthesis to improve its levels.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Collagen is the component that gives the skin its structure. As we age, collagen production decreases, and the present collagen is degraded. In a study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, a formulated treatment with collagen provided both immediate and long-term clinical benefits for facial lines and wrinkles.
- Oat Kernel Extract – Also known as colloidal oatmeal. This is a centuries-old topical treatment for various skin conditions including rashes, itch, eczema, and erythema burns. The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology claims that oat kernel extract exhibits both antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties which are both beneficial to the skin.
- Ginger Extract – The health-promoting property of ginger lies in its rich phytochemistry. According to the International Journal of Preventive Medicine, ginger has components that scavenge free radicals which are known to exacerbate aging. Additionally, this ingredient inhibits the synthesis of pro-inflammatory molecules.
How Does BioBare Beauty Sleep Work?
BioBare Beauty Sleep works through its various ingredients to achieve its rejuvenating claims. Through the peptides, this cream may be able to support collagen synthesis which in turn improves the skin structure. This may further help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As for the botanical extracts, they present various benefits such as antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, soothing, and nurturing of the skin.
How to Use BioBare Beauty Sleep?
As per the instructions provided on the product page, you should apply cream after your usual evening cleansing and toning routine. Using clean fingers dab the cream onto dry face and jawline. Avoid the delicate eye area. Leave it overnight and rinse it thoroughly in the morning. For best results, use this cream nightly.
BioBare Beauty Sleep Pros & Cons
- It may enhance skin hydration
- It might reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Claims to improve the complexion of the skin
- May soothe and rejuvenate the skin overnight
- Claims to be suitable for all skin types
- May not reduce coarse lines and wrinkles
- May cause breakouts for those with allergies
- Results may only be short term
- It is quite expensive
BioBare Beauty Sleep Reviews
Biobare beauty sleep reviews can only be found on the company’s official website. Users claimed that the cream; protected their skin from sun damage, left their skin feeling firmer and smoother, and made their skin glow. Some users also appreciated the cream’s natural fruity scent.
However, since we cannot find reviews from other platforms, it is hard to say whether there were some customers who would not recommend the product. It is, therefore, impossible to know whether this cream could cause breakouts or fail to work for some individuals.
Is BioBare Beauty Sleep Safe?
According to the manufacturer, biobare beauty sleep is dermatologically tested and clinically proven. It is also free from major allergens including gluten and parabens. Additionally, it is suitable for vegans. So going by all these declarations, this night cream may be safe.
Where Can I Buy BioBare Beauty Sleep?
BioBare Beauty Sleep can be bought directly from the company’s website. It can also be ordered from other authorized retailer websites such as Amazon.
BioBare Beauty Sleep Alternatives
|Ole Henriksen||$65.00||AHAs, Vitamin C, Olive Seed Oil, Blackcurrant, Bakuchiol|
|LifeCell||$189.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol|
|Truffoire||$400.00||Truffles, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.95||Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin|
What Does BioBare Beauty Sleep Cost?
This night cream costs $49.00 which is quite pricey considering that it is only a jar of 50ml.
Does BioBare Beauty Sleep Have a Return Policy?
The company behind this product offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to any user who is not satisfied with the results. Products should be in a new or gently used condition for a replacement or refund to be issued.
Sleep is considered a necessity for the skin to look both youthful and beautiful. It is during sleep that the skin also gets time to rejuvenate and get repairs from all the damage caused during the day. Night creams like biobare beauty sleep moisture claim to enhance the effect even further.
This cream contains essential ingredients including peptides and botanical extracts that may repair, soothe, and reduce aging signs. Since this cream is claimed to be hypoallergenic, it is considered suitable for all skin types. Those with dry, oily, and acne-prone skin types can all benefit from this night cream.
Unfortunately, this night cream does not have many reviews from which we can draw conclusions on whether it works or not. Although the reviews on the website are all positive, they may not give the full picture of the negatives of the cream.
It is however up to you whether you want to try this product or not. If you have second thoughts on this one, there are many popular night creams that you can check out instead such as Skinceuticals Renew Overnight Dry and Glé Skincare Night Cream.