What is Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream claims to be a specially-formulated eye cream. In composition, the cream is a combination of hyaluronic acid, retinol, glucose complex, and other ingredients.
Neutrogena’s policy is not anti-aging but anti-wrinkle. The brand claims to support healthy aging by promoting healthy, moisturized, and even-toned skin. Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair anti-wrinkle eye cream promises to achieve.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
BEST FOR: All skin types.
USES: Cleanse and dab a small amount around the eye area and pat gently until absorbed.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Retinol, Ascorbic Acid, and Sodium Hydroxide.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Neutrogena the #1 Dermatologist Recommended skincare brand offers a wide range of skin and hair care products.
What are the Ingredients in Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream?
The ingredients present in Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream with hyaluronic acid include;
- Retinol – The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology mentions that retinol has various antiaging effects. Firstly, retinol inhibits the UV induction of enzyme matrix metalloproteinases which degrades collagen. Secondly, retinol promotes collagen synthesis in photoaged skin thus improving the appearance of frown lines and forehead wrinkles.
- Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C is the most abundant antioxidant in the human body because unlike plants and some animals, humans are unable to synthesize this vitamin. According to The Journal of Clinic and Aesthetic Dermatology, vitamin C’s main mechanisms of action include antioxidative, antiaging, antipigmentary, and photoprotective.
- Stearyl Alcohol – This is considered one of the most promising fatty alcohols used in foods as an oil structuring agent according to Edible Oleogels. It is considered skin-friendly unlike normal alcohol as it is non-irritating. It is also beneficial to the skin.
- Butylene Glycol – This is a texture enhancer according to Paula’s Choice Ingredient Dictionary. It is a commonly used ingredient with diverse functions in cosmetics. The Cosmetics Ingredient Review board categorizes butylene glycol as safe according to toxicological tests conducted by the agency.
- Sodium Hydroxide – This ingredient is also identified as caustic soda or lye. It is a highly versatile substance that is used in a variety of manufacturing processes according to the Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology. Sodium hydroxide is a pH adjuster and a known irritant as well.
How to Use Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream?
The instructions to use this cream entails;
- Cleanse the entire eye area before application
- Dab a small amount around the eye area and pat gently until absorbed
- You can wear makeup after the cream is well absorbed
The brand also explains that Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream with hyaluronic acid may cause mild redness, tingling sensation, and flaking which is normal. However, if these effects persist or cause discomfort, you should limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts. Once it adjusts, you can go back to daily use.
People Also Ask
Q: Does Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Work?
A: Based on the ingredients present in Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream 0.50 oz, it may work.
Q: Can Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Be Used on Eyelids?
A: Yes, according to the instructions provided by the brand’s website, the cream should be applied to the entire eye area. Also, the retinol present in Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream accelerated retinol SA contains sustained release. This ensures that retinol is delivered to the skin abundantly without irritation.
Q: Can You Use Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Around Eyes?
A: Yes, this eye cream is safe to use around the eyes.
Q: Where to Buy Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream?
A: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream with hyaluronic acid- 0.5 fl oz. can be bought from the brand’s website, online retail stores, and drug stores. You can also find from retail stores like Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream boots or Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream target.
Q: How Much Does Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Cost?
A: This cream was initially $22.49 but is now $16.87.
Is Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Any Good?
Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair under eye cream may be a good product as it is recommended by dermatologists. Apart from that, it is quite popular with users which may suggest that it lives up to its claim. So before concluding on the effectiveness of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream with retinol, let’s take a closer look at its ingredients.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Reviews
This eye cream scored 3.8 stars based on 164 reviews on Neutrogena’s official website. Fans loved the product because it faded lines and crow’s feet drastically. Most claimed that they would recommend it. A customer from Houston said, “This one is as good as everyone says it is and without the $100 price tag.” On influenster, Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream 14 ml got was rated 4 stars. Users claimed that it was a favorite because it is gentle and works wonderfully.
However, there were critical Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream reviews as well. Customers who did not like the eye cream claimed they experienced no changes. One customer even complained that the cream did work, but when she stopped using, her under-eye looked more wrinkled than before.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Alternatives
|Neocutis Lumière Riche||$108||Petrolatum, Bisabolol and Sodium Hyaluronate|
|OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème||$39.00||Collagen, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil|
|Skinceuticals A.G.E. Eye Cream||$98.00||Blueberry Extract, Peptides, Caffeine|
|Revitol Eye Cream||$24.92||Niacinamide, Chrysin, Bisabolol, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract|
|Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum||$39.95||Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Camellia Sinensis, Amino Peptides, Butylene Glycol|
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream is an eye cream that promises to give your eyes a fresher and more youthful appearance at an affordable cost. It contains retinol as its main ingredient which could be effective because several studies support retinol’s antiaging properties. Similarly, it contains hyaluronic acid which helps keep your under eyes hydrated all day long.
According to reviews for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream, this product works as advertised. Users were delighted by the results that they experienced while using the cream. Some users also provided negative Neutrogena rapid tone repair dark circle eye cream review claiming that the product did not have any effect on them.
If considering getting this product, check out some Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream before and after reviews to help you make a sound decision. However, if you feel hesitant, you can check out ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream vs Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream reviews to expand your options. And if that doesn’t work out as well, there are other options in the market.