What is Crepe Erase?
Crepe Erase is a brand of body creams and skincare products that claims to improve crepey skin, as one might recognize from the brand’s dramatic before and after photos on infomercials. It works to improve the look and texture of the skin via two main mechanisms: exfoliation and intense hydration.
Who makes Crepe Erase?
Crepe Erase is a beauty brand introduced by The Body Firm, LLC. They create skincare solutions that target different parts of the body. Body Firm develops its anti-aging formula so that the rest of the body receives the same care and treatment as the skin of the face.
What does Crepe Erase sell?
Crepe Erase is popular for its signature product, Crepe Erase Advanced Body Treatments. The brand also offers a variety of products to help one’s reach your beauty and skincare goals. Their products are not limited to face use, as they also have ones that can be applied to the rest of your body.
Which Crepe Erase Is The Best?
Here are some of the best-selling products from Crepe Erase that interested customers should try out:
- Essentials System – This set helps improve crepey skin and reveals a healthier one — that is, through the use of an exfoliating body polish and an intensive body repair treatment. Its target areas include arms, neck, and legs. This system’s formula includes olive oil, grapeseed oil, and the Crepe Erase TruFirm complex.
- Advanced 2-Step Essentials System – This set includes a tub of body smoothing pre-treatment and another tub of an advanced body repair treatment. It targets the skin in the arm, neck, and leg area. It is made with olive oil, grapeseed oil, and the Crepe Erase TruFirm complex.
- Flaw-Fix Eye Cream – This formula reduces dark circles, puffiness, under eye wrinkles, and frown lines. For best results, use it twice a day. This Crepe Erase cream is made with the company’s Crepe Erase TruFirm complex.
- 4-in-1 Line Smoothing Capsules Duo – This duo helps reduce the puffiness around the eyes and brightens dark circles. Snip the capsules open and apply the serum to the affected areas once a day for the best results. The active ingredient of this product is Vitamin E.
- Advanced 5-Piece Body + Face System – This set consists of the Advanced 2-Step essentials system plus a refining facial scrub, a restorative facial treatment, and a flaw-fix eye cream.
Crepe Erase vs. Other Products: What Makes Crepe Erase Unique?
The manufacturer uses a patented formula called Crepe Erase TruFirm complex along with hydrating ingredients such as shea butter, and squalene to help smoothen the skin. This solution made from apple, sage, and dill extracts will treat crepey skin. It improves skin elasticity while protecting the skin from signs of aging caused by UV exposure. Dimethicone, a silicone, as well as dill oil extract and coconut alkanes, derived from coconut oil, round out the ingredient list.
Crepe Erase does not use phthalates, parabens, and other harmful chemicals in their products. The cruelty-free Crepe Erase creams are suitable for all ethnicities.
Crepe Erase Ingredients: What is Crepe Erase made of?
Crepe Erase uses their trademark formula, TruFirm, in getting rid of crepey skin. Crepe Erase TruFirm complex includes a combination of plant-derived phytonutrients (i.e. dill, sage, and apple extracts) to improve the skin’s resilience and elasticity, leading to smoother and firmer skin.
Sage fights the signs of aging, while apples support the structure of the skin. The dill oil is for promoting the body’s elastin production. Check out their website for a full list of ingredients used in specific products.
People Also Ask
Q: What is “crepey skin”?
A: “Crepey skin” is the name given to skin that looks saggy and fragile. It happens when the dermis and epidermis start to thin out. This is mainly caused by prolonged exposure to sun rays. It takes months and years to develop crepey skin.
Q: Does Crepe Erase work?
A: Individuals may experience varying results with Crepe Erase body cream, but improvements typically appear after approximately 30 to 60 days of continuous use — according to some Crepe Erase reviews online. Within this time, you will start to notice your skin appearing smoother and younger. Results will also get better over time.
Q: Is Crepe Erase safe to use?
A: Crepe Erase products do not have significant side effects according to their manufacturers. However, some individuals especially those with sensitive skin might experience minor side effects such as skin or eye irritation while using the product. It would be best to perform a skin test first before using it on larger skin areas.
Q: Where is Crepe Erase sold?
A: Crepe Erase products can be purchased from the official Crepe Erase website, as well as other third-party distributors online. When buying from distributors, be sure to find a credible one to avoid ending up with a Crepe Erase knock off.
Q: Can Crepe Erase be purchased in stores?
A: For now, Crepe Erase products can only be bought online. There are no available products of Crepe Erase in stores.
Q: How much does Crepe Erase cost?
A: The cost of Crepe Erase varies greatly depending on which product you wish to purchase if you’ll buy individual products or sets and if you have a membership or not. Crepe Erase best deal is given to buyers with membership. Meanwhile, purchasing Crepe Erase without membership incurs a higher cost. For the exact prices and how to get a Crepe Erase membership, check out the brand’s official website.
Q: What is Crepe Erase’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer of Crepe Erase offers a 60-day money back guarantee for all their products. If you are not satisfied with what you bought, you can send Crepe Erase customer service an email asking for a refund.
Conclusion: Crepe Erase – Is It Any Good?
If you want to get rid of crepey skin caused by long exposure to UV rays, Crepe Erase products are perfect for you. By exfoliating your skin and hydrating the newly revealed layer, their two-way approach might just be the effective solution you’re looking for. Crepe Erase products are made for your entire body so that they receive the same care as your face. Their manufacturer also uses clinically proven effective ingredients.