What Is Hair Hero?
The primary aim of Hair Hero is to prevent hair loss and initiate hair growth. It includes vitamins and minerals which nourish the hair and the follicles, resolving existing deficiencies. This can strengthen the hair and encourage it to grow.
In addition, Hair Hero can repair damage to the hair and protect it from harm. This product supports the overall health of the hair, nails, and skin.
- Hair Types: The manufacturer doesn’t provide this information.
- Uses: Improves the health of the skin, hair, and nails, encourage hair growth, nourish and strengthen the hair
- Active Ingredients: Biotin, Horsetail, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Bamboo, Saw Palmetto, Vitamins A, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6
- Price: $29.99
- About the Brand: Essential Elements Nutrition
What Are the Ingredients in Hair Hero?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto – This extract comes from a palm tree called Serenoa Repens. It can prevent the release of a hormone called DHT, which is thought to be responsible for hair loss. An article in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery looked at the role of saw palmetto in the management of hair loss.
- Horsehair – This is a fern which has long been used to support hair, skin, and bone health. It contains silicon, which encourages hair growth. It also has a lot of antioxidants which repair and protect the hair. A study in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences looked at the antioxidant and anti-melanogenic properties of horsehair.
- Bamboo Stem and Leaf – Bamboo contains silica, which is needed for healthy hair growth, strength, and elasticity. It can also fix damage to the hair and follicles. Many people are deficient in silica. A study in Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia looked at the use of silica in hair and skin care.
What is the Return Policy for Hair Hero?
The company has a one-year money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the product, contact them and then send it back within a year of the original purchase date.
You can return items that you used, and also those that are still sealed. You can only send back 2 sealed items for a return. There is a limit of one refund per household. You’ll get your money back, minus a 15% processing fee.
How Does Hair Hero Work?
Hair Hero Vitamins contain a long list of vitamins which support overall hair health. They help to resolve any existing deficiencies that may be blocking hair growth, which can strengthen the hair and the follicles. It may also encourage growth.
Ingredients like saw palmetto prevent the release of the ‘hair loss hormone’ DHT. This can lead to hair growth. Hydrolyzed collagen improves the sheen and overall appearance of the hair, strengthens it, and gives it body. An article in Cosmetics discussed the role of hydrolyzed collagen in cosmetic production.
Hair Hero contains other hair growth substances like horsehair, bamboo stem with silica, and biotin. In fact, biotin supports the structure of keratin, which is the protein that makes up the hair.
This improves the strength and health of the hair. An article in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology looked at biotin therapy for skin, hair, and nail disorders.
The product is high in antioxidants, which can repair damage to the hair and follicles. It kills free radicals and lowers oxidative stress. In addition, anti-inflammatory properties can help treat scalp conditions and decrease redness.
How Do I Use Hair Hero?
The recommended dosage for Hair Hero is one capsule, twice a day. Take it with food and a full glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
What Are the Benefits of Hair Hero?
- This product could initiate hair growth.
- It may reinforce the hair follicles.
- The supplement may support overall hair health.
- It could repair and protect the hair and follicles.
- It has 12 essential vitamins and minerals to nourish the hair.
What Are the Drawbacks of Hair Hero?
- It’s similar in ingredients to many other hair loss products.
- It has substances that come from fish, which is a common allergen.
- You may have side effects like nausea and stomach upset.
Where Can I Buy Hair Hero Vitamins?
You can buy it from the manufacturer’s official website, eBay, Walmart, and a number of other online and offline stores. It’s usually for sale on Amazon, but it’s unavailable at the moment.
How Much is Hair Hero?
The prices on the manufacturer’s official website are as follows. They offer free shipping and automatic delivery:
- 1 Bottle – $29.99
- 3 Bottles – $27.99 each
- 6 Bottles – $25.99 each
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Hair Hero?
A: The reviews offered a number of opinions on this product, but most of the reviews were quite positive. In particular, people said it led to hair growth and made their hair shiny and healthy looking.
Some users didn’t notice much thickness. There were also a small number of users who said the product didn’t do anything for them.
Q: Who is the Manufacturer of Hair Hero?
A: A company called Essential Elements Nutrition manufactures Hair Hero. They have their headquarters in Houston, Texas and produce dietary and wellness supplements. Their products support the health of the hair, joints, heart, brain, immune system, and overall health.
Q: How Long Before You See Results with Hair Hero?
A: The manufacturer of Hair Hero doesn’t specifically provide this information, but with most similar products it takes from 3-6 months to see full results. However, you should see some growth and other changes along the way.
Q: Is Hair Hero Worth It?
A: Hair Hero is not an overly unique hair loss supplement, as it contains the typical ingredients included in many of these products.
However, they are effective substances as far as some of the research goes, and the Hair Hero review listings were mostly from very happy customers. In addition, the price is very reasonable. It seems to be worth it.
Q: Does Hair Hero Work?
A: Hair Hero is a product that should work to grow the hair and improve it’s overall health and appearance. It includes vitamins that nourish the hair and resolve deficiencies, and several hair growth substances like saw palmetto, bamboo, horsetail, and biotin. The vast majority of the Hair Hero Vitamins reviews agree that this is a very effective hair growth supplement.
Q: Are There Any Allergens in Hair Hero?
A: It contains hydrolyzed collagen, which is sourced from fish. Anyone with an allergy should avoid this product. The supplement is free of shellfish, gluten, dairy, and soy. If you have any allergies, check the ingredient list carefully to ensure that it is suitable for you.
Hair Hero is a natural supplement made for people who have experienced hair loss and thinning. It has 12 essential amino acids which nourish the hair and other ingredients which support hair growth. In addition, it’s good for the skin and nails.
There were numerous reviews online, and most of them spoke very well of this product. Users found it excellent for hair growth, less so for thickness. Customers also said it took away dullness and gave their hair a heathy shine. A smaller number of users were not happy with the results of this product.
There are some mild side effects which could occur from ingredients in it. If you should have any uncomfortable symptoms, do not continue to take it. Before you begin a regiment with this product, go to your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.