What Is Hairburst?
Hairburst is a product line which produces hair care products geared towards making the hair grow longer and thicker. Their line includes hair growth vitamins, shampoo, conditioner, and elixir. They are geared towards women but have a vitamin for men as well.
The products promise to make the hair stronger, nourish it with vitamins and minerals, and cause it to grow longer, thicker, and healthier. Here are some of the key products:
- Healthy Hair Vitamins – These Hairburst Healthy Hair vitamins are rich in nutrients and minerals like zinc and selenium. They promote healthy hair growth, volume, shine, and overall health. They also support nail and skin health.
- Hair Vitamins for Men – These Hairburst vitamins had men’s hair in mind, and they’re ideal for those with dry or thinning hair. They should promote hair growth and thickness and reduce hair loss.
- Hairburst Chewable Hair Vitamins – These are delicious chewable Hairburst Hair vitamins in blackcurrant and strawberry flavor. They improve hair strength, density, shine, and growth. These Hairburst gummies support the health of the hair, nails, and skin.
- Hairburst Volume and Growth Elixir – It contains organic pea protein which stimulates hair growth. In addition, it creates thicker, fuller hair with added volume.
- Hairburst Shampoo and Conditioner – These are healthy products rich in amino acids. They can reduce shedding and give your hair more volume and body.
Hair and Skin Types: The manufacturer doesn’t provide this information. However, they provide allergy advice for different products.
Uses: Hair cleansing, growth, strengthening, thickening, and nourishing
Active Ingredients: MSM, Collagen, Biotin, Silica, Zinc, Vitamins A and C, B Vitamins
Prices: $20s and 30s
About the Brand: Hairburst, a UK company that makes health supplements and skin care
What Are the Ingredients in Hairburst?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Hairburst:
- Collagen – This is a protein which is found in abundance all over your body. It contains several of the amino acids required to produce keratin, which is the protein that makes up your hair. It can strengthen the hair and encourage hair growth. It’s also high in antioxidants which kill free radicals and lower oxidative stress. A review in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science looked at the impact of oxidative stress on the hair.
- Silica – This is a chemical element which is an oxide of silicon. It encourages hair growth by delivering important nutrients to your scalp. It’s found in nature and inside different living beings. An article in Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia examined the efficacy of using silicon for skin and hair care.
- MSM – This is Methylsulfonylmethane, which is a chemical that exists in green plants, people, and animals. It’s high in sulfur, and in anti-inflammatory properties. Research shows it can encourage hair growth and strengthen the bonds between the follicles. A study in Biomolecules and Therapeutics concluded that MSM was an effective treatment for hair loss.
What is the Return Policy for Hairburst?
The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. However, it only applies to products that are still new and in their original condition, as well as in their original packaging. You also need the receipt.
If you want a refund, contact the company and send the item back within 30 days of the purchase date. You are responsible for all shipping fees.
How Does Hairburst Work?
The supplements are high in vitamins and minerals like zinc, selenium, and copper which nourish the hair and the follicles. Many of them also provide antioxidants, which can repair damage to the hair by killing free radicals and lowering oxidative stress. In addition, they protect it from environmental damage like pollution.
Biotin is a B vitamin which can promote hair growth, and it’s included in many of the vitamins. It helps build the keratin infrastructure, so it plays a significant role in strengthening the hair. It can slow hair loss.
Other ingredients like MSM have potent anti-inflammatory properties, which help to heal scalp conditions and reduce redness and swelling. This substance is a powerful hair growth agent. A study in Natural Medicine Journal found that MSM was beneficial to skin and nail health.
The Hairburst Shampoo and Conditioner are very high in amino acids which enrich and moisturize the hair. They have panthenol, which gives more volume and body to the hair. According to Science Direct, it’s essential in the maintenance of healthy hair and skin.
How Do I Use Hairburst?
There are various products in the Hairburst line, including supplements, gummies, shampoos, conditioner, and elixir. They each have their own separate directions which are on the label. Make sure you read the instructions carefully before you use the product.
What Are the Benefits of Hairburst?
- The products may encourage hair growth.
- These items could strengthen the hair.
- They provide the hair and follicles with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- the products could make the hair grow thicker.
- They may give your hair more volume and body.
Can I Take Hairburst While Pregnant?
You can take it for New Mums, which supports the health of women before, during, and after pregnancy, as well as during breastfeeding. These pills are high in biotin, selenium, and zinc, and will help stop hair loss and encourage growth.
How Much is Hairburst and Where Can I Buy It?
You can buy Hairburst products quite widely. They’re available on the manufacturer’s official website, and from many other both online and offline retailers, like Hairburst Walmart. The prices of some of their key products from the official website are as follows:
- Hairburst Vitamins for Hair Growth – $32.99 (1 month); $77.99 (3 months)
- Hairburst Chewable Hair Vitamins – $25.99 (1 month); $71.99 (3 months)
- Hairburst Shampoo and Conditioner – $32.99
- Hairburst Volume and Growth Elixir – $31.99
- Hairburst Pregnancy Hair Vitamins – $23.99 (1 month); $65.99 (3 months)
- Hairburst Pregnancy Hair Vitamins, Shampoo, and Conditioner – $49.99
|Valotin Hair Growth Support Supplement||$24.95||Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Iron (as Ferrous fumarate), Folate, Zinc|
|ScalpMED||$20s and 30s for individual products||Biotin, Minoxidil, Horsetail Extract, Turmeric, Green Tea, Pygeum|
|KeraViatin Hair Supplements||$39||Keraviatin10 Complex, Saw Palmetto, Zinc, Selenium, Biotin, B vitamins, Bamboo, Curcumin, Sesame Oil, Bioperine|
|HairOmega||$28.78||Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Biotin, Saw Palmetto, Vitamins A, C, D and E, Bamboo, Red Raspberry, Cat’s Claw Bark, Juniper Berry Powder, Stinging Nettle|
|Moon Juice SuperHair||$60 (One-time purchase); $54 (subscription)||Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc, Iodine, Ashwagandha, Organic Kelp Powder; Horsetail Grass Extract, Organic Red Radix Root Powder|
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Hairburst?
A: The Hairburst review listings were mostly positive on the whole. They were many customers who raved about the hair growth benefits of this product line, and how much thicker and healthier it made their hair. There weren’t a lot of complaints about Hairburst.
Q: How Long Before You See Results with Hairburst?
A: The manufacturer promises that with these products, your hair will grow an inch a month. The average is normally half an inch a month, so this is a significant increase.
Q: Is Hairburst Safe?
A: Generally speaking, these are very safe products which may lead only to mild side effects, like a skin reaction on the scalp or nausea. Zinc can cause kidney and liver damage at high doses, but nowhere near what’s included in these products (3). You should avoid this product line if you have varicose veins (4).
Q: Are Hairburst Vitamins Vegan?
A: They have items in the line especially for people who are vegan, and that is the Unicorn Vegan Hair Vitamins. These are chewable vitamins that improve thinning and promote hair growth. They’re also gluten-free and low in sugar.
Q: Who Uses Hairburst?
A: Hairburst is for anyone above the age of 12 who wants longer, thicker hair with more body and volume. Often people who have experienced hair loss use these products, but that doesn’t necessarily have to be the case.
Q: Who Makes Hairburst?
A: A UK-based company called Hairburst manufactures this line. Their headquarters are in Leeds, West Yorkshire, but they also have a branch in the United States. Hairburst UK and the USA produce natural health supplements and skin care products.
Q: Can Hairburst Have Side Effects?
A: The shampoo, conditioner, and other products that go on your skin could lead to a skin reaction if you have an allergy to an ingredient. If this occurs, stop using them immediately.
You may experience some mild side effects due to the ingredients in the supplements. For example, MSM could cause symptoms like itching, insomnia, headache, nausea, bloating, diarrhea, headaches, or worsening of allergies (4).
At normal doses, zinc can lead to mild issues like diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or a metallic taste. It can lead to more serious symptoms at high doses like kidney and liver problems (3).
Hairburst is a collection of organic products designed for hair health and growth. They are ideal for people with thinning hair or hair loss but are also good for anyone who wants greater thickness and body. The line includes largely vitamins, but there is also shampoo, conditioner, and elixir. Hairburst is unique in its design and in its products.
Almost every Hairburst review online spoke very well of this product line and the benefits it brought their hair. Many users said these items led to considerable growth and thickness and gave their hair a healthy shine. There weren’t a lot of poor reviews of this product.
It may lead to some mild side effects. The shampoo, condition, and elixir could cause a reaction on the scalp. The supplements may lead to mild effects like headaches or nausea. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the products right away. Before you take any supplements, see your doctor and get medical approval.