- Return Policy
- How Does It Work?
- How To Use
- Where To Buy
- People Also Ask
What Is Viviscal?
Viviscal is a hair care line for both men and women, which focuses on accentuating hair growth and thickness. It provides the hair with nutrients and moisture to prevent dryness and keep it healthy. In addition, it contains antioxidants which repair damage to the hair and protect it from environmental stressors like the sun. The products in this line are as follows:
Viviscal For Women
- Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements – This is an extra strength organic supplement which focuses on promoting hair growth in women. It’s supported by clinical trials and research.
- Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Shampoo – This shampoo deeply cleanses your hair and gives it more volume and body. It includes ingredients like biotin, zinc, and keratin.
- Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Conditioner – This luxurious product leaves your hair smooth and soft, and it also gives it more thickness and body. It has zinc, keratin, and biotin.
- Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Elixir – This is a leave-in formula that aims to give your hair a thicker looking appearance. You can use it on wet or dry hair without it giving you a greasy look.
Viviscal For Men
- Viviscal Man Hair Growth Supplements – This supplement focuses on nourishing the hair, providing it with nutrients, and initiating hair growth. It uses clinically tested ingredients.
- Full Force Shampoo – This product both cleanses the hair and makes it stronger, fuller looking, and with more body. In addition, it promotes hair growth.
Hair Types: All types
Uses: Hair growth and thickness, healthier hair, hydrating hair
Active Ingredients: Keratin, Biotin, Zinc, Nutmeg, Bitter Orange, Vitamin C
Prices: $49.99 – supplements; $9.99 – shampoo, conditioner, elixir
About the Brand: Vivescal Limited, producers of salon style hair care products.
What Is Viviscal Made Of?
Here are some of the primary active Viviscal ingredients:
- Zinc – This is a trace element which our bodies need, but we can’t produce it on our own. It comes from foods like fish and meat. Zinc deficiency is an established sign of hair loss. According to a review in Dermatological Therapy, zinc replacement does lead to hair regrowth.
- Keratin – This is a structural protein which makes up many parts of the body including the hair. It can cause hair growth, as well as strengthen the hair. In addition, it can give it a glossy appearance. A study in the Journal of Biomaterials Applications concluded that keratin has potent hair-growing activity.
- Biotin – This is one of the B vitamins, sometimes referred to as Vitamin H. It plays an important role in the health of the hair, skin, and nails. It may lead to hair growth and preventing hair loss. A review in Skin Appendage Disorders examined the role of biotin in hair loss and found that there was not sufficient evidence.
What is the Return Policy for Viviscal?
The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money back guarantee for these products. If you are not happy with the items, let the company know and then send the remainder back within 90 days of the day you received it. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping and handling costs.
How Does Viviscal Work?
The Viviscal products contain keratin, which is a protein formed from amino acids that makes up your hair. It can promote hair growth and regeneration and strengthen the health of the hair. Keratin can also thicken the hair and give it more volume and body. A study in Biotechnology Reports found that keratin strengthened the hair, made it smoother, and repaired damage.
These products are high in antioxidants, which can help fix any damage to the hair. They do this by killing free radicals and lowering oxidative stress. In addition, antioxidants protect the hair from environmental agents like pollution.
Biotin is another key substance in this product, which improves the keratin infrastructure. This strengthens the hair. In addition, there’s some evidence that it can initiate hair growth. A study in the International Journal of Trichology found that there was a connection between biotin deficiency and hair loss in women.
How Do I Apply Viviscal?
There are several products in the Viviscal line for both men and women. They each have their own individual directions which are on the items themselves. Make sure to follow them carefully, and do not use more than the recommended amount for any reason.
What Are the Benefits of Viviscal?
- These products may promote hair growth.
- They could provide nourishment for thinning hair.
- Viviscal might protect the hair from environmental damage.
- These products could repair damage to the hair.
- This line may deeply hydrate the hair and the follicles.
Can I Use Viviscal if I Have Sensitive Skin?
The manufacturer states that the product is good for all hair types; they don’t mention skin. If you do have sensitive skin or an allergy to one of the ingredients in the products, there’s a chance that you could develop a reaction on your scalp. If you notice redness or itchy skin, stop using Viviscal.Read Also – Moon Juice Superhair and Nioxin Recharging Complex
How Much is Viviscal and Where Can I Buy It?
You can purchase these products from the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, and from quite a few other online websites and offline shops. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- Dietary Supplements – $49.99 – 1 month; $149.97 – 3 months; $39.99/month auto-shipment
- Shampoo – $9.99
- Conditioner – $9.99
- Elixir – $19.99
- Dietary Supplements – $49.99 – 1 month; $149.97 – 3 months
- Full Force Shampoo – $9.99
|Valotin Hair Growth Support Supplement||$24.95||Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Iron (as Ferrous fumarate), Folate, Zinc|
|Vibrance Hair Growth Vitamins||$29.99 – one time; $26.99 with subscription||Biotin, MSM, Zinc, Iodine, Bamboo Extract, Boron, Inositol|
|Nutrafol||$79||Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Saw Palmetto, Aswagandha, Tocopherol, Hyaluronic Acid, Horsetail Extract, Curcumin, Black Pepper|
|Hair La Vie||$20- low 30s||Keratin, Amino Acids, Horsetail, Soy Protein, Capixyl, Ecklonia Cava|
|Groh Hair||$36-150||Mushroom Extract Ergothioneine, Aloe Vera, Yucca, Horsetail Extract, Nettle Extract, Lemon Balm|
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Viviscal?
A: The Vivescal reviews 2020 were very positive overall. The vast majority of the users appreciated these products and felt they were effective at making their hair longer, thicker, and smoother. Many people said they would repurchase this line. There were only a small handful of negative reviews.
Q: How Long Before You See Results with Viviscal?
A: According to the manufacturer, these products can help you grow hair and prevent shedding within 3 to 6 months. Naturally, you should see some changes along the way.
Q: Is Viviscal a Safe Product Line?
A: The ingredients in Viviscal are safe, gentle organic substances. It’s possible to have Viviscal side effects like a skin reaction on your scalp if you are allergic to one of the ingredients. For example, the supplements contain fish, which is a common allergen. If you experience redness or itchy skin on your scalp, stop using the products.
Q: How Does Viviscal Compare to Other Hair Care Product Lines?
A: Vivescal products are very reasonably priced compared to the other lines, particularly the shampoo, conditioner, and elixir items. What’s more, they are rich in a collection of potent ingredients that promote hair growth, hydration, and thickness.
There are hair care lines which include a larger collection of ingredients in their formulas. However, there’s still no doubt Vivescal is a good hair care product line.
Q: Does Viviscal Work?
A: The Vivescal line contains ingredients which should be very effective at growing hair, making it thicker, and hydrating the strands and follicles. They are rich in antioxidants, which can repair damage and protect the hair from environmental harm like UV rays. These products should be very effective, and most of the Vivescal hair nourishment system reviews agree with this sentiment.
Q: Can Viviscal Cause Hair Loss?
A: It’s extremely doubtful that any of the Viviscal products would cause your hair to fall out. On the contrary, it contains ingredients which initiate growth such as biotin and Horsetail extract. These substances can actually prevent hair loss.
Q: Who Manufacturers Viviscal?
A: Vivescal Limited is the company which manufactures these products. They are a subsidiary of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and have their headquarters in Ewing, New Jersey. This organization started in 1990 by James Murphy, the current SEO. They sell commercial hair care products like shampoo, conditioner, and hair growth supplements.
Q: Can Viviscal Cause Acne?
A: There’s some belief that biotin can cause acne, but there’s little evidence to back this up. So no, the Vivescal products will not lead to acne on your skin. If anything, these substances should be enriching.
Viviscal is a cosmetic hair care line which offers products that initiate hair growth and make the hair grow in thicker and healthier. The women’s line includes supplements, Viviscal shampoo, conditioner, and elixir, and Viviscal for men contains supplements and shampoo. This is a reasonably priced, quality line of products for the hair.
On the whole, the Viviscal review postings were very positive. Many users spoke of the benefits of these hair strengthening products in terms of making their hair healthier, and they loved the Viviscal before and after. People said it made their hair grow, as promised, and it grew in thicker and with more body. There were only a few small complaints about these products.
If you have very sensitive skin or an allergy to an ingredient, there’s a chance you could develop Viviscal side effects in the form of a skin reaction on your scalp. This is an indication that you should stop using Viviscal right away and see a dermatologist if necessary.Up Next – ScalpMED and KeraViatin Hair