- Return Policy
- How Does It Work
- How Do I Use
- People Also Ask
What Is Nioxin Recharging Complex?
Is Nioxin Recharging Complex Hair Growth Supplement is a formula for anyone who wants longer, thicker hair or is experiencing hair loss. The product also enriches the health of the skin and nails. It contains numerous vitamins and minerals which nourish the hair, follicles, and scalp. In addition, it repairs damage and protects it from environmental harm.
- Hair Types: The manufacturer doesn’t provide this information
- Uses: Hair, skin and nail health, hair growth and enrichment, supports red blood cells
- Active Ingredients: Zinc, Copper, Biotin, Iron, Iodine, Vitamin A and C, B Vitamins, Selenium, Silicon, Folate, Pantothenic Acid
- Price: $24.69 on Amazon
- About the Brand: Wella Operations US LLC, which offers a number of brands for skin, hair, and nail health.
What Are the Ingredients in Nioxin Recharging Complex?
Here are some of the primary active Nioxin Recharging Complex ingredients:
- Selenium – This is a trace mineral which is essential in the body, and it’s important in hair growth. Too much selenium can actually lead to brittle hair and shedding, so maintain optimal amounts. A study in the Journal of the Egyptian Women’s Dermatologic Society found a connection between low selenium levels and hair loss.
- Iron – Low levels of iron can lead to hair loss and shedding, so supplementation can increase growth. In addition, it may increase levels of red blood cells. A review in the Journal of Korean Medical Science found that iron plays a role in patterned hair loss.
- Copper – This mineral can stimulate the hair follicles and deliver them oxygen and nutrients. This support of the tissue can lead to significant hair growth. A study in Archives of Pharmacal Research found that tripeptide-copper complex was effective at promoting the growth of human hair follicles.
What is the Return Policy for Nioxin Recharging Complex?
The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy, but it’s extended for people who received a broken item. Contact customer service and tell them you want your money back, and then send back the item within 30 days of your original purchase date. There is a 25% restocking fee.
How Does Nioxin Recharging Complex Work?
Nioxin Recharging Complex contains a high number of vitamins and minerals like copper, iron, selenium, biotin, B vitamins, and Vitamins A and C. These provide nutrients to the hair, as well as the nails and skin. It can strengthen the hair and the follicles and resolve existing deficiencies.
A review in Dermatology and Therapy looked at the role vitamins and minerals play in creating hair loss.
Many of these substances contain antioxidants, which can repair damage to the hair and follicles by killing free radicals and lowering oxidative stress. They also protect against environmental damage like pollution.
A study published in Journal of Medicine and Life examined the link between oxidative stress and hair loss. In addition, anti-inflammatory properties can help treat scalp conditions and lower redness.
There are a number of substances which support hair growth, like biotin. It helps build the structure of keratin, the protein the hair is made of. There’s evidence that silicon can prevent hair loss.
How Do I Use Nioxin Recharging Complex?
The recommended dosage is 1 of the Nioxin Recharging Complex tablets per day, with a full glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
What Are the Benefits of Nioxin Recharging Complex?
- Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex could support the health of the hair, skin, and nails.
- The product may lead to significant hair growth.
- Nioxin Recharging Complex Vitamins are high in nutrients which enrich the hair, skin, and nails.
- This product could support the red blood cells.
- Nioxin Recharging Complex is free of gluten and GMOs.
What Are the Drawbacks of Nioxin Recharging Complex?
- It’s missing key botanicals included in other supplements like ginkgo biloba.
- You may have mild side effects like nausea and vomiting.
- These capsules are large, and some may find them hard to swallow.
Where Can I Buy Nioxin Recharging Complex Vitamins and How Much Is It?
Nioxin Recharging Complex is not available on the manufacturer’s official website, but you can purchase it from a number of other online and offline retailers. The prices vary. You can get it on Nioxin Recharging Complex Amazon for $24.69, and from other retailers for prices in the 30s and 40s.
People Also Ask
Q: How Are the Reviews for Nioxin Recharging Complex?
A: The vast majority of the Nioxin Recharging Complex reviews raved about this product. Customers expressed how happy they were with that their hair had grown and thickened considerably and had a shiny appearance.
There were few poor reviews, but some users mentioned either having side effects or not finding the product effective.
Q: Who is the Manufacturer of Nioxin Recharging Complex?
A: The manufacturer of Nioxin Recharging Complex Supplements is a company called Wella Operations US LLC, previously Coty US LLC. The organization started in 2020 and has its headquarters in Calabasas, California. They sell products for a number of brands which offer hair, nail, and skin care, as well as makeup.
Q: How Long Before You See Results with Nioxin Recharging Complex?
A: The manufacturer doesn’t provide this information on their website. However, considering the ingredients and other similar products, it should take about 3-6 months to see full results.
Q: Is Nioxin Recharging Complex Worth It?
A: To some extent, it depends on where you buy it. The price varies from the mid-20s to the mid-40s, and at the higher end this is a little expensive for the market. In terms of ingredients, there are brands which are much richer in hair growth botanicals.
However, over 85% of the Nioxin Recharging Complex reviews just loved the product so there’s a good chance that it’s worth it.
Q: Does Nioxin Recharging Complex Work?
A: There’s a good chance that Nioxin Recharging Complex does work, as it contains some key hair growth ingredients. It’s high in vitamins and minerals like zinc, copper, selenium, iron, and iodine which nourish the hair and the follicles. Other hair growth substances include biotin and silicon. More than 85% of reviews raved about this product and the amazing Nioxin Recharging Complex before and after.
Q: Are There Any Allergens in Nioxin Recharging Complex?
A: There are no common allergens included in Nioxin Recharging Complex. However, if you have allergies, you should check the list carefully to make sure this product is suitable for you.
Nioxin Recharging Complex is a hair growth supplement made of organic ingredients. It contains a long list of vitamins and minerals which nourish and strengthen the hair and follicles. The product promises to make your hair longer and fuller in a few months.
Most of the Nioxin Recharging Complex reviews said they were very pleased with the benefits they got in terms of hair growth, health, and appearance. Some mentioned their nails growing as well, and glowing skin. Few users complained about this item, but there were a few people who had side effects.
There are some mild Nioxin Recharging Complex side effects that could occur from ingredients in Nioxin Recharging Complex. If you have symptoms that seem serious or uncomfortable, stop using the supplement right away. Prior to taking this or any other new organic product, see your doctor and get medical approval first.