What is Boom by Cindy Joseph
Boom! by Cindy Joseph is a makeup and skincare brand that serves users who wish to embrace the concept of aging gracefully. It targets women in their 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and beyond. Unlike other products that emphasize on hiding under eye wrinkles and frown lines, Boom by Cindy Joseph inspires women to rock them.
This line of products also encourages its consumers to use minimal makeup, avoid eye shadows, and do without under-eye concealers and feel bold in their own textured skin.
Who is Cindy Joseph?
Cindy Joseph was a top makeup artist who worked alongside supermodels like Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford. At 49, she was discovered by a casting agent of photographer Steven Miesel who encouraged her to be in a Dolce and Gabana advertisement. And after 27 years as a makeup artist, Cindy Joseph’s modeling career took off. Her appeal was her beautiful silvery grey hair and her visible laugh lines.
She went on to be signed to the Ford Modeling Agency where she shone even more. And thanks to her new career path, Joseph created Boom! to share her “pro-age” concept with the world. Boom by Cindy Joseph’s headquarters is located in New York, USA.
Is Boom by Cindy Joseph Legit?
So, is Boom by Cindy Joseph legit? We could say it is, as it was founded by a makeup expert. Apart from that, Cindy Joseph also became a model for flaunting her aging signs which means she already knew what helped enhance age instead of hiding it. A brand with such a founder may be worth trying out.
Are Boom! Products by Cindy Joseph Any Good?
Most Boom! products received positive reviews from customers, but since the product is exclusively sold on the company’s website, it is hard to get unbiased reviews. And is Boom by Cindy Joseph vegan? Yes, it is. It is also free from parabens, perfumes, binders, emulsifiers, and phthalates.
What Ingredients are in Boom by Cindy Joseph?
Some of the ingredients found in Boom! products include;
- Olive Oil – This oil is known to have a balanced fatty acid composition and has a high nutrition value. According to the Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology journal, olive oil is a potent antioxidant due to components such as phenols and lignans. In skin care, olive oil helps to protect the sensitive skin from ultraviolet B.
- Castor Oil – This ingredient has been used for its commercial value for a very long time. It is used in the manufacturing of soaps, lubricants, and coatings. According to Lipid Insights, castor oil is highly valuable due to high ricinoleic acid content. Castor oil is used in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. It is also known to cause allergic reactions such as contact dermatitis.
- Honey – This is a bee-derived saturated solution mainly made up of fructose, glucose, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology claims that honey has antimicrobial properties suitable for dressing wounds and burns. It is used in lip ointments, hydrating cream, tonic lotions, and cleansing milk.
- Beeswax – This is a substance that bees produce through glands located in their abdomen. The Molecules journal claims that wax obtained from honeycombs are valuable in both cosmetology and pharmacy. It contains esters of acids and fatty alcohols which exhibit the anti-bacterial effect.
- Propolis Extract – This ingredient is also known as bee glue. It is a wax-like substance that is collected from local flora by bees to protect and repair hives. According to the Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine journal, propolis is used externally in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and oral products such as mouthwash.
What Does Boom by Cindy Joseph Sell?
The Boom! products are widely grouped into;
- Boom! Makeup – products under this collection are the Boomstick Color, Boomstick Glo, and Boomstick Glimmer. All these products are multipurpose, for instance, the Boomstick Color is a lipstick, eye shadow, blush, and bronzer.
- Boom! Skincare – examples under this collection are the Boom! Nectar, Boom! Silk, and Boom! Cotton. Again, these products are versatile with more than one use.
How Do Boom Products Work?
Boom! products come in various forms; sticks, tubs, dropper bottles, or lotion tubes. Depending on the product’s use, it contains the right nutrients and minerals to keep the skin radiant and healthy. The Boom Clean, for instance, cleanses the skin from oil, dirt, and other impurities without stripping off the skin’s moisture. As for the Boom Scrub, it exfoliates the skin by removing dead cells and revealing a smoother and softer layer.
Where Can I buy Boom Products by Cindy Joseph?
Boom! by Cindy Joseph products can be bought exclusively from the brand’s website. You cannot find these products in any retail location.
How Much do Boom by Cindy Joseph Products Cost?
These products have varying costs which range from average to high-end prices. Some of them cost;
- Boom! Bag Complete – $321.10
- Boom by Cindy Joseph makeup trio – $79.00
- Boom Gold – $54.00
- Boom Scrub – $48.00
- Boom Cotton – $36.00
- Boom by Cindy Joseph mascara – out of stock
The brand also offers Boom by Cindy Joseph coupon that has Boom by Cindy Joseph discount codes to save customers a few bucks.
Boom by Cindy Joseph Reviews – Do Boom Products Work?
Since this product is exclusively sold on the brand’s website, the Boom by Cindy Joseph reviews may be biased. These reviews are mostly positive with customers sharing why they like the product. Fans of this brand were thankful that the founder formulated makeup options that suit their age and style. Most of them loved the versatility of the products and couldn’t get over the fact that the boom products could last longer than they anticipated.
YouTube vloggers who reviewed these products were quite delighted by the product as well. However, some of them complained that boom products failed to conceal fine lines and forehead wrinkles. This should not be a critique since Boom! made it clear that its products are all about embracing signs of aging.
What Are Some Alternatives to Boom! By Cindy Joseph?
Boom! By Cindy Joseph may not work for everyone. But if you’re looking for a well-rounded skincare line, there are a few other brands to consider. Examples, It Cosmetics, Valjean Labs, StriVectin, and Kremotex.
Boom! by Cindy Joseph is a bold line of products that urge women over 40’s to love their textured skin instead of hiding behind makeup. The brand defies most beauty standards that prioritize going wrinkle-free.
Boom tells women that they can look their best just as they are with a little glimmer. So instead of concealing fine lines and wrinkles, boom products enhance your natural appearance.
Therefore, if aging gracefully is your policy, these products will help you get there. And to find out more about this brand, you can watch any Boom by Cindy Joseph video on the Boom! website.